[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Ringo do when the rest of the band were writing songs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ringo is suffering.png (229KB, 607x565px) Image search: [Google]
ringo is suffering.png
229KB, 607x565px
What did Ringo do when the rest of the band were writing songs?
>>
ur mum m8
>>
He was a notoriously rough lover in the gay club scene
>>
>>59647505
nice bants tbh

ur a proper lad imo
>>
>>59647496
i've read he learned to play checkers while they were working on sgt. peppers
>>
File: Maureen_Starkey.jpg (28KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
Maureen_Starkey.jpg
28KB, 390x400px
>$300,000,000 net worth
>qt wife
>all he has to do is lay down the beat

ringo had it easy tbh
>>
>>59647496
Drugs
>>
>>59647496

He played Larry the dwarf in Zappa's 200 motels.
>>
>>59647595
At the cost of his pride, I guess.

I don't know if I would be able to do that knowing I'm considered the runt by fans and my fellow bandmembers.
>>
they had a stool and a plate of biscuits ready for him in the studio
>>
>>59647829
you will never be worth 300.000.000
>>
>>59647496
first he banged the drum
then he banged your mum

just like the song said
>>
>>59647496
I bet he went to the toilet to masturbate and cry every day
>>
He was working on Octopus's Garden, honing it over and over. He had the song in the early days of the Beatles but knew it needed work. For six years he slaved at the masterpiece, perfecting the lyrics, the steady backbeat, the instrumental fills. Originally it was planned to be six hours long, examining all of human life through the metaphor of aquatic beasts.
It was never finished to his satisfaction, but when he realized Abbey Road would be the last Beatles album he allowed it to be released in it's unfinished state. EMI still has the tapes of the original edit, but won't release them for unexplained reasons
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.