[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever meet a /mu/tant IRL? pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: basedFF.jpg (44KB, 818x652px) Image search: [Google]
basedFF.jpg
44KB, 818x652px
Have you ever meet a /mu/tant IRL? pic unrelated
>>
No, thankfully.
>>
Yes, person just bluntly asked if I browse /mu/ because I had mentioned Death Grips and Swans before.

Was an experience I hope to never have again.
>>
I have IRL friends who browse /mu/ and I hate it.
>>
Yeah it was some 16 year old kid that snuck weed and a flask into a concert and talked about Death Grips
>>
>>54376300
so like every mutant
>>
>>54376259
OH SHIT IT'S YOU

CAN WE MEET AGAIN?
>>
>>54376291
we hate you too
>>
i know like four /mu/tants irl but i'm only real friends with one. he's chill as fuck though, we exchange songwriting tips sometimes
>>
>>54376326
<3
>>
Yes, met two guys who browse /mu/, one of them is kind of my best friend now and the other is a really nice guy. We hang out and talk about /mu/ stuff IRL, which is kinda nice.
>>
>>54376319

I dont think so, Tim
>>
>>54376291
Ok Spencer
>>
>>54376291
Well fuck you too Brad
>>
made a friend via /soc/ who's main board was /mu/. he goes to a good engineering school and i went to tour it. hung out, good times
>>
My friend does and he holds this place in high regards I think lol
>>
>>54376234
Yup, a guy a Clerk at Circle K asked me if I browsed when he saw my King Crimson shirt. Kinda cringed when he asked me about /mu/ in public, but he was a pretty chill guy and I've hanged with him a few times. If you're seeing this Chris, you're cool man.
>>
>>54376457

How did that come about?
>>
I wanna meet sky IRL so I can request an album face-to-face.

I plan on making this happen, sky. See you soon.
>>
File: o.jpg (11KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
11KB, 350x196px
What would you do if you found your kids browsing 4chan?
>>
>>54376234
Met someone in Philly and we saw a Whirr show
was tight
haven't talked to them in forever though
>>
>>54376557
he met a guy who was retarded like him, simple assumption
>>
>>54376597
i would be fine with it unless they browsed /b/ or /v/, then I would send them to the corner.
>>
>>54376291
Thanks, Rory :(
>>
File: GHCpRyFl2pE.jpg (53KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
GHCpRyFl2pE.jpg
53KB, 604x403px
My bestfriend browse /mu/ sometimes, the one I always hang out smoke weed every night.
>>
>>54376597
I would have "sexual intercourse" with them, if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>54376597

I'd have a small talk with them about how to properly use the internet safely and then trust that they are responsible enough to maturely use and browse websites. If I find they aren't responsibly using the internet, like actively browsing certain board, I'd have to have a more uncomfortable talk with them about what they should watch out for and what they can expect if they continue down the path they are going.

Restricting access to something only makes it worse.
>>
ive met two

theyve literally recognized who I am

needless to say they werent very pleased with my posts
>>
There was a /mu/ meetup at a restaurant in chicago before the show. A little awkward at first, but then everyone got the ball rolling when music was discussed. I felt like I didn't fit in, since I had to pick up a girl from a train station.

NIce dudes I guess.
>>
>>54376597
>"Son, we need to talk"
>"we know you've been browsing 4chan, you need to stop"
>son says "its okay dad, i only Browse /mu/"
>"son, its okay, i know its a problem. your a pleb. and thats okay. its okay to be a normie"

3 days later he killed himself listening to ITCOTCK
>>
>>54376727
Death Grips show, I forgot to say.

One guy was eyeing me hardcore, but I could tell he wasn't a /mu/tant. Just tagging along w/ a mutant.
>>
>>54376457
lmao who was it
>>
>>54376678
this. every kid needs a good dicking. just a part of growing up
>>
Took my /fa/ friend to a Cloud Nothings concert and met someone there. He and his buddies were really cool and nice.
>>
>>54376291
Fuck off shawn
>>
Would you drink Frank's ramen-soaked bathwater /mu/?
>>
File: 1426223122428.gif (2MB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426223122428.gif
2MB, 245x320px
I know like one person that might look at this board regularly. I see creatures on the street that appear to fit the script but I really have no idea who browses this board. Could be anyone
>>
two idiots I know met on a uni thread and then they joined a frat with the guy from brave bird
>>
>>54376291
lol sebastian
>>
yes i have. he was a tripfag and happened to be in one of my classes at school. i know it was him because he posted pics here.
i never said anything about it to him.
>>
>>54376597
>"Holy shit, I had sex ?"
>>
File: 5465.png (334KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
5465.png
334KB, 413x395px
>>54376730
>>
theres a guy in my spanish class who wears a death grips hoodies, I dunno if he was a /mu/tant but our conversation about his hoodie was awkward enough that I assume he was.
>>
>>54376725
If I ever meet you irl, you're getting a "literally who?" from me.
>>
>>54376234
Yes and he liked Death Grips, he was a total fucking faggot. (this comes from a DG fan)
>>
>>54376234
saw this guy in my uni gym wearing a death grips shirt last week.

I walked up to him and said hi and we just chatted about death grips for a minute

pleasant experience, would do again
>>
File: IMG_5398.jpg (892KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5398.jpg
892KB, 1536x2048px
/mu/ is not a place or a people, it is a website. I think there's a culture here but acting like it is anything more than something you look at sometimes is just... something i can't agree with. So yeah a few people know i browse /mu/ and a few also browse /mu/. Nobody gives a fuck.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.