[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>current favorite song >current feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 23

File: feels.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4KB, 205x246px
>current favorite song
>current feels
>>
No Rain

Scared I'm gonna fuck up my calc exam later today. I have been studying non stop doing practice problems and shit, but certain concepts (work, convergent and divergent) are just lost on me.
>>
Radiohead - No Surprises or
Ariel Pink - Not enough Violence

Uni starts in March and I have no friends/people I like. Just play guitar and sleep and browse /mu/
>>
RATN - Alien Once Again
im not a conceited ass about music, i came across this randomly but i love it, its so pleasant
>>
>>53635708
AUSTRALIA?
>>
File: 1420938291082.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1420938291082.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>53635355
Condition Oakland - Jawbreaker

"This is my condition: Desperate, alone, without an excuse. I try to explain. Christ, what's the use?"

" Read and I left so small. Some words keep speaking when you close the book. Drank and just about smiled. Then I remembered us in that bed. Put my ear to the door. I just heard hot rods and gunshots and sirens. People kill me these days. There's keys in their eyes but they lock from the inside."

I can't get to know anyone, I want to know someone like I do myself. but maybe that's a bad idea, I don't even like that guy.
>>
>>53635355
Armida - Lust for Youth

Spent the last days doing nothing but studying for math exams, eating and "sleeping". Pretty sure I am going to fuck it up hard, maybe even with 0 points looking at the old exams.
Feel like a failure right now and really afraid of spiraling into depression again. That would be a death sentence to my education.

>>53635677
>>53635708
Atleast I am obviously not the only one not feeling that rose coloured college life full of freedom and enjoyment.
>>
>current favorite
I dunno, but listening to "Sometimes" by Mouchette
>current feels
feeling crummy about a music audition
>>
File: 1381097627863.gif (34KB, 972x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1381097627863.gif
34KB, 972x1098px
Young Thug - Florida Water
No who am I kidding.I exclusively listen to Hip-Hop, its been this way for years.
Its 3:46 am and I juat downloaded Funeral to check it out. Here is why:

Just watched Submarine. Feeling kind of odd. It might be cool to have a gf ya know? The girl in that movie was cute. In an unusual way I guess.

I have to get a job soon, ive never had to actually apply for one. I am not underage, but in the past they were just given to me.

Also I have to buy a car. Never done that.

Ive never really done much my whole life but get by on the bare minimum.

I guess im just like anyone else though. Hope that chick works out, hope I don't fuck things up for the future and I as I type I just realized why I dont listen to white people music. Its awful.
>>
>>53635355
>current favorite song
being this variant
>favorite song
being this plebeian
>>
>current favorite song
Neutral Milk Hotel - Naomi
>current feels
I told a girl on facebook that her eyes were pretty and, feeling like a total beta nerd and completely embarrassed, I flipped out, and apologized to her immediately afterward, and deactivated my facebook and went into complete meltdown mode. I can never show my face to her or have any interaction with her again. She has to be completely dead to me in that I don't think of her or see her or interact with her in any way. I feel sick.
>>
File: 1417896789938.png (12KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417896789938.png
12KB, 700x400px
>>53635355
>>current favorite song
Asobi Seksu - Exotic Animal Paradise
>>current feels
Finally going to see a psychiatrist on Thursday and I'm scared as fuck.
>>
File: 1358482130975.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1358482130975.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>53636052
>>
>>53636011
I kinda know that feel but I've never had a job before and I feel lost
>>
Echoes

Afraid to start talking to people again , even online , but prepared to make a change.
>>
File: 1414999529799.jpg (8KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
1414999529799.jpg
8KB, 207x244px
>Song
I Ain't Mad at Cha by 2Pac
>Feels
Exhausted, I have a presentation due tomorrow that I shoulda been working on for awhile, but instead of working on it these past few days, I wasted all yesterday getting ready for a date only to be stood up.
>>
Perturbator - Future Club

currently wanting a gf but not being able to get one even with great social skills and attractiveness, just never cared about impressing people so this is fucking me up
>>
>>53635355
RL Grime- 2014 Halloween Mix

I want to die quite a bit, to be honest
>>
>>53636011
ahhh dude, submarine gives me super weird feels too
>>
>>53636288
God fucking damn it I know that feel
>>
>>53636397
Watch Blue Valentine. Same type of feels.

I mean, if your into that.
>>
>Father John Misty - I Went To The Store One Day
>semester starts soon, unprepared, always guilty
>>
>>53635355
>Song
No Spell by Thee Oh Sees.the bass line has been stuck in my head for seriously days on end.
>Feelings
Very awake. Five hour energy with a monster on top'll do that to you. I'm worried that my boss smokes too much weed and doesn't do work that is valuable. This is important, as the company has only 4 full time employees. I think I'm going to have to take a lot of the lead on our next project. I'm gonna have to give people shit about not getting shit done. Not looking forward to that part, but i'm hopeful that i can manage the others effectively.
>>
Not sure on a song but Devil and God has been on a fucking loop lately
>basically girl with a boyfriend is after my dick. I have zero real interest in this girl but really want to fuck her. Mostly out of spite for all my missed chances before with girls I actually cared about. Keep talking myself in and out of it, mostly because one of my best friends gave me a talk where she basically told me "she's free to do whatever, I just don't want you getting hurt".
>>
>>53636115
Are you mad?
>>
File: 1400044476772.png (46KB, 507x607px) Image search: [Google]
1400044476772.png
46KB, 507x607px
>>53636473
dissapointed
>>
>>53636385

I really liked this mix. Don't die, you've gotta make it to Halloween Mix 2015.
>>
>>53636540
Why?
>>
>>53636569

Not >>53636540 but probably because you totally overreacted.
>>
File: DSC_0002.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0002.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
favorite song
Elk - this town needs guns
Feels
>good. Life will only get you down if you let it. I may be out of a job and a gf, but Atleast I have garruntee Healthcare and pay for 14 weeks
>>
Sick. Lonely. Don't really feel like living anymore.
>>
Song
Hiding Tonight - Alex Turner

Feels
I am paranoid as fuck. Girlfriend was admitted to a mental hospital just over two months ago now and her mum messaged me late last night saying that she had gone missing and I still have no word as to whether they have found her yet
>>
>>53636642
Dang dude. Why was she in the mental hospital.
>>
>>53636583
>>53636581
Listen to this guy here. We may lose ourselves once in a while, but it only gets real bad if you let those things get under your skin.
Sit down, take a deep breath, put on a smile and get on with your day. Tell this fucker in your head who wants you miserable and dead to shut up and get shit done anon.

What makes you lose focus is stagnating, as long as you keep walking you atleast have the momentum keeping you afloat.
>>
>>53636675
Easier said than done m8
>>
>>53636657
She tried to kill herself. She has gone through a hell of a lot of shit in life so I can understand why she wants to
>>
Once in a lifetime by Talking Heads
Ive been feeling a strange emotional detachment to everything. The girl I love isnt into me, but is into my best friend. I feel hollow
>>
>>53636675
Eh. I think I'll just let myself go.
>>
>>53636760
Dude, me too. See your paradise.
>>
Death In June - Fall Apart

>tfw have to do a group project for university but you don't have any friends on your course
>>
>>53636760
Don't do it
>>
>>53635708
hang in there i love you
>>
>>53636563
yeah haha, tbh now days I just feel like death is the only answer, I am beyond depressed if you know what I mean
>>
>>53636956
Dude, I know exactly what you mean. But yeah, music and family is keeping me going. Hope you've got something man.
>>
File: ..jpg (98KB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
98KB, 540x547px
>britney spears - heaven on earth
>trying to get my life together which is an exciting prospect but my mental health is on the rocks coupled with the town i live in is making it hard to keep clean from hard drugs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP4gy0TBDfU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdYz_soOXkQ
>tfw offered a good promotion but not sure I want to become anymore tied down by my dead end job
>>
File: ocean_3_c[1].jpg (928KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
ocean_3_c[1].jpg
928KB, 1200x720px
>Codeine - Sea

>slowly losing control of my life
>>
File: day89-beck-mutations.jpg (385KB, 1500x1485px) Image search: [Google]
day89-beck-mutations.jpg
385KB, 1500x1485px
>>53635355
tell me that it's nobody's fault, nobody's fault ..but my own
>>
File: 0WSeT.png (58KB, 376x304px) Image search: [Google]
0WSeT.png
58KB, 376x304px
i just want to be dead but i can't fucking kill myself
>>
no favourite song
current feels: >>53637526
>>
>>53636052
Damn m8, try to chill a bit.
My highschool teacher once told me that in one or two years, nobody will care about our litte fuckups, so it does not make sense to make a fuss about it.
>>
>>53636052
>facebook
Normie.
>>
>favourite song
Townes Van Zandt - Highway Kind
>current feels
Poor as fuck, university constantly stresses me out to the point of mental breakdown, in the last year I've kinda unconciously alienated myself from friends and the like. Starting to develop a problem with alcohol again, mostly because of depression and insomnia. Shit sucks
>>
song:
brand new - degausser

have to get a date to graduate from school with but too apathetic to make an effort. just don't want to disappoint parents really
>>
>favorite song
U2 - Running to Stand Still
>current feels
suicidal depression, tried to off myself in January. I'm extremely self loathing to the point where I avoid things that make me happy since being happy just makes me feel worse about myself. I tend to think I don't deserve anything good. Health is failing, mentally and physically. I'm dying, going blind, balding, chronically ill. If I don't kill myself, it'll either be my heart that does me in or sickness. I'm wasting away and in chronic pain. Just want it to end really.
>>
>>53638461
I can't say that I understand everything that you're currently going through right now, considering everyone has their own story. But I've experienced some crippling events (literally -crippling-, I'm bound to a wheelchair now, as my suicide attempt fucked my spinal cord). I tried to kill myself last year around this time - I failed. I ultimately spent three months in the hospital. I learned so much. I learned to become much more comfortable with who I am. I was put on heavy medication for my anxiety and depression. And most importantly, I learned that everyone, as cliche as it sounds, has a story to tell. They have experienced conflicts, climaxes, and resolutions just like any novels that you would pick up and read.

My life has improved so much for me in this past year. I have a boyfriend, I have a scholarship, I am the first chair sax and guitarist in band - things are just overall so much better. You can't just stop trying to live your life to the fullest because of difficulties. If I allowed myself to just give up because I couldn't walk anymore, I wouldn't have been the person I am today. You can do it, man. I love you, we all love you. You're doing fine. Just push yourself to the finish line, don't quit.
>>
>>53638729
Thanks anon, I actually posted a bit in the "describe your sex life with a song title" thread. Basically my health is completely fucked and I'm probably not going to live very long, I also got crippled in a horrifying leg injury that about liquefied my knee. My leg was fractured in 18 places, twisted around, and pulled over my shoulder. I walk with a permanent limp now and I can spin my foot around backwards as a result. Good for party tricks, but some days the pain is just unreal. Hyper light sensitive so light triggers migraines and seizures, I have to wear sunglasses outside at all times. Almost blind in one eye. Extreme self loathing. Lost my dad recently too. Can't keep a job due to health, can't get insurance, about to be homeless, terrible acne, overweight due to fragile heart not allowing me to exercise without blowing up, open heart surgery every few years, fucked up quality of life overall. Attempted suicide twice.
>>
you people are fucking pathetic
>>
File: transbust3_1.png (1MB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
transbust3_1.png
1MB, 734x1000px
>current favorite song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UljFhedSvN4

>current feels
My 24 year old brother died suddenly last May, and last Tuesday my friend's 21 year old brother died from trauma in a car accident and I'm going to the funeral service today.

also gf lives in Iowa and I won't get to see her until November.
>>
>Current favorite
I´m kind of obsessed with the new Unknown Mortal Orchestra song: "Multi Love", its super catchy.
>Current feels
Semester just started. I have to write three fucking huge qualification essays. How do you think I feel? I feel ok.
>>
>>53635355
The Red Telephone - Love
If I'm not constantly distracting myself from real life I cut
>>
>current favorite song
How To Disappear Completely
>current feels
Unsure how many friends I really have as I don't think anyone cares weather I'm around or not
>>
>kali uchis - melting
>anxious and poor
>>
>>53636710
good on you for sticking with her, you're a good guy
>>
File: image.jpg (547KB, 1856x1855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
547KB, 1856x1855px
>current favorite song
I Hate Myself: ...And Keep Reaching For Those Stars
>current feels
I still love her, but she just ignores me now, and I know if she ever tries to come back I'll just go back to kissing her feet.
What are some recs for wanting to forget about/hate someone you love?
>>
Roky Erickson - If you have ghosts

Getting closer to God and the Devil, also thoughts about schizofrenia and suffering
>>
File: 1347143915118.jpg (46KB, 487x386px) Image search: [Google]
1347143915118.jpg
46KB, 487x386px
>current favourite song
of Montreal - Heimdalsgate like a promethean curse

>current feels
>>53637526
>>
>current favorite song
The Dismemberment Plan-Face of the Earth

>current feels
feeling great, but wishing I had an appetite
>>
>>53638164
No, I'm really not a normie. I went on facebook just this past September as a way to keep myself more grounded in reality, but it's ended up giving me more anxiety. I used to have a facebook that I deleted when I graduated from high school in December, 2012, and I went into a deep depression in 2013 derived from a crippling form of OCD that made me unable to leave my house without screaming and making weird vocalizations and clawing at my cuticles, which lead me to start drinking daily to numb myself. I spent all of 2014 recovering from my alcoholism and OCD through a 48 hour stay at the hospital in January 2014 in which I was detoxing from Vodka and then months of being on the wrong medication (in this case, I was taking Zoloft) which made unable to feel anything other than occasional bursts of rage. I finally switched to the right medication in September, and thought that going back on facebook would be a good sort of indication that I'm better, but it made me feel stressed out again. I feel kind of like I'm repeating the cycle again. Right now, though, I'm properly medicated, and am currently still enjoying the NEET lifestyle...for now...
>>
File: Take Care Cover.jpg (197KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Take Care Cover.jpg
197KB, 1500x1500px
Drake - Look What You've Done

the past few nights have been weird. was supposed to spend all of valentine's day with my gf, but the snowstorm killed those plans so we only got to see each other for a couple hours. same thing last night.

ended up spending the weekend alone with my parents. played videogames, danced to drake in my bedroom. cant even go outside its so fucking cold. would have a breakdown if i had to go through another day of this
>>
Animal Collective - Winter's Love

Class is canceled today due to weather, which is cool, but now I'm sort of snowed into my dorm. I'm using this as a chance to finally do my laundry.
So I'd say I'm feeling comfy and productive, 8/10
>>
File: Thin_Lizzy_-_Thin_Lizzy.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Thin_Lizzy_-_Thin_Lizzy.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
Return of the Farmer's Son

Long weekend up here in Canada, back to work tomorrow. I'm pretty comfy though.
>>
>>53640543
I love her, I've been with her through thick and thin. I'm not going to leave her just because of this
>>
File: bounce.jpg (21KB, 618x309px) Image search: [Google]
bounce.jpg
21KB, 618x309px
p much obsessed with suicide
in fact i have an idealised version of myself i fantasise about and atm he's tried to kill himself (he can't succeed or i'd be alone).
probably been idealising suicide for about a year now

any recs?

listening to motion city soundtrack atm which is p cool but kind of teenagerish.
>>
File: amelia-spectators.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
amelia-spectators.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>53643647
Something comfy/nice?
>>
Janis Joplin- Trust Me

I'm feeling like an alcoholic asshole. who can't function socially very well.
>>
>>53643796
thank you, anon
>>
Death Grips - You Might Think....

>tfw will never see ABBA live
>>
File: beautiful broken man.jpg (22KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful broken man.jpg
22KB, 300x383px
Sufjan Stevens - No Shade in the Shadow of the Cross

My mother lost her job and I'm afraid she'll slip into a depression and won't find something else.

Don't call me underage, it's not immature to be worried about your parents.
>>
>ctrl+f "feels"
>just worked up courage to go to local frame store and get a backing put on a couple rolled up concert posters so I can hang them on my wall
>know full well im going to have to talk to a qt early 20's quiet, sweater-wearing girl
>put pants on, drive there, walking in parking lot
>random van in the street rolls down one window a little and yells "pussy" at me
>so shocked that I dont even react and just walk in
>why do i even try
>didnt spaghetti too bad with the girl tho
>>
>>53644194
lol
>>
> Favorite Song
Mac "Goofball" DeMarco - Freaking Out the Neighborhood
> Current feels
It feels like this girl likes me but I'm too beta to do anything about this situation.
>>
"Reagan" by Killer Mike

The Sufjan Stevens tickets are sold out in my town and I'm pissed about that, but otherwise I've been living out the happiest years of my life. I have a perfect girlfriend, I'm on my way to a good college, and I'm finally getting the time to work on projects that interest me. I'm starting to really figure out who I am.
>>
>Favorite song
None at the moment. It's like I can't find any bands I like. It's been like this for a couple of months and it pisses me off.

>Current Feels
I don't know what I want to do with my life. I am done being such an anxious pussy all the time. Im just gonna say Fuck it from now on and just go with the flow.
>>
the throne of agony

I have a cold
>>
Only One

Gave a girl the cold shoulder today for thinking she could get away with being a cheeky wee cunt. Now she's asking me variations of "What did I do wrong?" And "Why won't you talk to me?" Probably gonna keep it up until she apologises of her own accord.
>>
File: pancaking intensifies.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pancaking intensifies.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>Current fav song:
Iceage - plowing Into The Fields Of Love
>Current feelio that I must dealio:
Moved back to my mom like an autist, same hick town as my ex gf which I miss like fuck.
My life is a mess, somebody save me.
>>
File: gffg.jpg (202KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gffg.jpg
202KB, 2000x1000px
>Favourite Song
Amen Dunes - Lilac In Hand

>Feels
Just went to a store and the qt at the checkout was really nice to me and seemed to know who I was, calling me by my first name. She was really sweet, I don't think I had ever met her before in my life though and was pretending to know her :x

Wish I had been less beta, she clearly liked me...not like any other girl i've met recently

I just feel like every time I talk to a girl these ays I just end up feeling worse about myself
>>
>none
>tfw i wish he was here
>>
>>53645516
I can be your bf, boy or girl IDGAF.
>>
>Current Fav song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHNgjqQXWsM
>Feels
Basically nothing. I'm completely indifferent to everything these days, everyday is the same boring circle of wake up, work, procrastinate. I wish something exciting happened
>>
>>53645901
Make something exciting happen.
>>
>song
Bigbang- Fantastic Baby

>feels
sad and bored, want to talk to people right now but nobody really wants to talk to me
>>
>>53645923
thanks for the advice, but I don't really know how
>>
>song
System of a Down - Hypnotize

>Feels
My mom lost her job, and I'm worried.
Also, I procrastinated all weekend on homework, and here we are at the last day.
Not excited for classes tomororw.
Generally bored and sexually frustrated.
>>
>>53645970
iktf
>>
>>53646145
Do something you don't normally do. Go ask a girl out. Talk to a stranger. Just something new.
>>
>>53645970
Try omegle. Sift through the Indian dongles and you might find someone to entertain you/let you vent. Likely someone is doing the same right now.
>>
>song
The Unicorns - Sea Ghost
>feels
I'm lonely. I want to have friends like everyone else. I shouldn't have been homeschooled.
>>
>>53646766
I'm homeschooled anon. There is a way. Just get out there and talk to people.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.