[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best ween album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 184710_1_f.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
184710_1_f.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
Whats the best ween album?
>>
>>50499437
kid a
>>
pure guava
>>
>>50499509
Nice shitpost kid.
>>
>>50499437
Yeezus
>>
Pinkerton
>>
>>50499437
the pod
>>
>>50499800
>>50499534

And why do you choose these?
>>
GodWeenSatan is pretty rad
>>
They don't have one
>>
>>50499944
shut up faggot jesus christ what's with all these shitty new trips lately
>>
>>50499883
don't get 2 close (2 my fantasy)
>>
CSN - CSN
>>
Either OP's pic or GodWeenSatan. Their entire discog is pretty great aside from White Pepper.
>>
File: [incoherent rage].png (544KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
[incoherent rage].png
544KB, 600x820px
>>50499944
You don't deserve those digits.
>>
>>50500006
nah la cucaracha is the weakest one
>>
The mollusk
>>
>>50499437
the mollusk. the mollusk literally gets better every time you listen to it. I used to say the Pod, but I realized it's the mollusk. It's a hauntingly beautiful piece of music masquerading as everything it's not. There's moving beauty underneath the comedy. Take the first track, for instance. It seems like a novelty track, but after enough listens you start to see the impeccable way the layers of sounds vibrate together, and it truly is a beautiful thing. The instrumentation is fascinating on the album, and the sounds interact so vividly. The song structures reel you in, each one is like a spiral drawing you closer to a climax before moving you on to the next track. The entire album is so cohesive, it feels so natural, and the progression of tracks from start to finish is masterfully selected, it just builds you up and up until the splendor of Buckingham Green, where you say there's no where to go but down, surely i'm at the topic, the sophistication is at it's climax, and then they throw you into Ocean Man and resolve all that tension with the most fun track on the entire album. It's a record that plays with your perspectives, they're so self-aware, they know the effect of each decision they made by the Mollusk, and they use it to interact directly with the listener.

the Mollusk > the Pod > Pure Guava > POWER GAP (albums are no longer great) > Country Greats > POWER GAP (albums are no longer a good listen from start to finish after the second listen or so) > Quebec > Godweensatan > White Pepper > Chocolate & Cheese > whatever other shit they released that fucking forgettable garbage
>>
>>50499437
Dude, your not supposed to talk about awesome bands on this cancerous board.
On a side note, the best Ween albums are(In no particular order):The Mollusk, Quebec, Chocolate and Cheese, and GodweenSatan
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.