[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: earthling mortals.jpg (9KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
earthling mortals.jpg
9KB, 238x211px
Thoughts?
>>
>>49832845
It is a very nice piano. Too bad the photo quality is too low
>>
>>49833095
damn..
>>
>>49833095
damn...
>>
>>49833095
Wow, just wow! I just cannot handle the epicness of this post! You sure made me laugh and roll on the floor by being ironic on an anonymous board in which no one except the most social-awkward ones go in, and being surely funny in a way only us can understand! Top lol, how ironic of you! Top kek, how funny if you! The picture you posted surely just relates do the post you posted very ironically! The sentence you said sure is funny ironically! Man, if someone else saw this, they wouldn't even know what we are talking about at all because they have no idea what we are talking and laughing about! If someone else saw this, they wouldn't get the irony that this causes to people that actually get the simply epic post that you have posted on the anonymous board that we go in! Lol, how ironic and funny of us to see something only we can understand and we can laugh about! What makes it more ironic is the fact that we are anonymous in this anonymous website and that we do not want to reveal ourselves at all and we are the most social-awkward human beings in this social network we all live in! Lol, how ironic for us to even think about the fact that this is ironic, which makes it more ironic! Damn son, keep being funny and being epic all the time!
>>
>>49833095
damn.
>>
>>49832845
i google'd earthling mortals and got nothing
>>
>>49833334
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Imaginary_Symphony_for_Nomad
>>
>>49833095
Daym that cut a nigga deep...
>>
>>49833277
Wow, just wow! I just cannot handle the epicness of these dubs! You sure made me check em and roll on the floor by getting dubs on an anonymous board in which no one except the most social-awkward ones go in, and getting doubles in a way only us can understand! Top lol, how dubs of you! Top kek, how dubs if you! The dubs you got surely just relates do the dubs you posted very ironically! The dubs you have gotten is funny ironically! Man, if someone else saw these dubs, they wouldn't even know what we are checking about at all because they have no idea what we are checking about! If someone else saw this, they wouldn't get the dubs that this causes to people that actually get the simply epic post that you have posted on the anonymous board that we go in! Lol, how ironic and funny of us to see these dubs that only we can understand and we can laugh about! What makes it more ironic is the fact that we are anonymous in this anonymous website and that we do not want to reveal ourselves at all and we are the most social-awkward human beings in this social network we all live in! Lol, how ironic for us to even think about the fact that this is ironic, which makes it more ironic! Damn son, keep getting dubs all the time!
>>
>>49833095
damn..
>>
>>49833366
is this now a dubs thread
>>
>>49833366
>Wow, just wow! I just cannot handle the epicness of these dubs! You sure made me check em and roll on the floor by getting dubs on an anonymous board in which no one except the most social-awkward ones go in, and getting doubles in a way only us can understand! Top lol, how dubs of you! Top kek, how dubs if you! The dubs you got surely just relates do the dubs you posted very ironically! The dubs you have gotten is funny ironically! Man, if someone else saw these dubs, they wouldn't even know what we are checking about at all because they have no idea what we are checking about! If someone else saw this, they wouldn't get the dubs that this causes to people that actually get the simply epic post that you have posted on the anonymous board that we go in! Lol, how ironic and funny of us to see these dubs that only we can understand and we can laugh about! What makes it more ironic is the fact that we are anonymous in this anonymous website and that we do not want to reveal ourselves at all and we are the most social-awkward human beings in this social network we all live in! Lol, how ironic for us to even think about the fact that this is ironic, which makes it more ironic! Damn son, keep getting dubs all the time! .
>>
>>49833366
is this a new pasta? ive been seeing it everywhere
>>
>>49833095
damn...
>>
>>49833403
>>49833403
>>49833403
no
>>
>>49833436
someone wrote on a thread that said "Have you guys ever heard of death grips?" and faggots picked it up from then
>>
>>49833095
damn.
>>
>>49833455
Wow, just wow! I just cannot handle the epicness of these dubs! You sure made me check em and roll on the floor by getting dubs on an anonymous board in which no one except the most social-awkward ones go in, and getting doubles in a way only us can understand! Top lol, how dubs of you! Top kek, how dubs if you! The dubs you got surely just relates do the dubs you posted very ironically! The dubs you have gotten is funny ironically! Man, if someone else saw these dubs, they wouldn't even know what we are checking about at all because they have no idea what we are checking about! If someone else saw this, they wouldn't get the dubs that this causes to people that actually get the simply epic post that you have posted on the anonymous board that we go in! Lol, how ironic and funny of us to see these dubs that only we can understand and we can laugh about! What makes it more ironic is the fact that we are anonymous in this anonymous website and that we do not want to reveal ourselves at all and we are the most social-awkward human beings in this social network we all live in! Lol, how ironic for us to even think about the fact that this is ironic, which makes it more ironic! Damn son, keep getting dubs all the time!
>>
>>49833461
damn.
never change /mu/
>>
File: live your dreams.jpg (52KB, 640x250px) Image search: [Google]
live your dreams.jpg
52KB, 640x250px
>>49833095
Damn...
>>
>>49833095
damn..
>>
>all these people who havent listened to the Music Tapes

You're gonna make poor Julian cry, ya'll
>>
>>49833095
Damn...
>>
>>49833095
damn.
>>
File: A WOO.png (1MB, 1733x2000px) Image search: [Google]
A WOO.png
1MB, 1733x2000px
>>49833237
>>49833277
>>49833303
>>49833383
>>49833447
>>49833470
>>49833553
>>49833584
>>49833621
Samefag
>>
File: Euphoria.png (45KB, 332x219px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria.png
45KB, 332x219px
>>49833671
*tips fedora*
>>
>>49833671
I'm not the same guy
This is the original piano man speaking
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.