[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the bogdanov brothers the greatest musicians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: DIDTOOMUCHWAYTOOMUCH.jpg (20KB, 290x230px) Image search: [Google]
DIDTOOMUCHWAYTOOMUCH.jpg
20KB, 290x230px
>"He come to me with money in his hand
>He offered me, I didn't ask him
>I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that
>When I got out, I was in that
>I was already through that, I had that
>I had the studio, I went to the studio
>I went to Vox Studios. I had it all, and I looked at it and said, 'This is a bigger jail than I just got out of.'
>I don't want to take my time going to work
>I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag
>And ten or fifteen girls
>What the hell I wanna go off into -- and go to work for?
>Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world
>I'm the king, man
>I run the underworld, guy
>I decide whos does what and where they do it at
>What am I, gonna run around and act like I'm >some teenybopper somewhere, for somebody >else's money?
>I make the money, man, I roll the nickels
>The game is mine
>I deal the cards."
>>
File: 1491064100542.jpg (116KB, 921x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1491064100542.jpg
116KB, 921x1056px
>>12338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
>>
File: biggie grichka smalls.jpg (61KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
biggie grichka smalls.jpg
61KB, 500x387px
>when I die fuck it I wanna go to hell
>>
>>12338
>>12338
Can someone Bogpill me on the Boganovs please?
>>
>>12946
>Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs,
>in contact with aliens,
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities,
>control france with an iron fist,
>own castles and banks all over the world,
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line,
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city),
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth,
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies,
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>>
>>13261
Jesus, Senpai. What should I do if I encounter a Bog bro?
>>
>>13381
you should play some merzbow, this music is the only way to communicate with them through the mortal coil
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.