[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think /mo/ will just be in limbo forever and never leave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Capturuye.png (3KB, 287x38px) Image search: [Google]
Capturuye.png
3KB, 287x38px
Do you think /mo/ will just be in limbo forever and never leave?
>>
>>29810
Man, i hope so.
>>
for how long will joined boards be active?
>>
>>29831
I've heard rumors that they'll be left alone, but unlisted.
>>
>>29836
it would be our little heaven
>>
>>29810
I think it will disappear eventually sometime this month. I imagine the speed will slowly taper off anyway, we're already at over an hour for a thread to fall off the first page.
>>
>>29850
mlpol should be permenant
>>
>>29836
I really hope this is true
>>
>>29836
>I've heard rumors
Sauce? I'd love that to be true, even if there is only 1 or 2 posts per day around here.

Are there any other unlisted boards, by the way?
>>
>>29875
>Are there any other unlisted boards, by the way?
>>>/fk/ was for a long while, but Hiro killed it at some point.
>>
I love all of you
>>
>>29810
Mods said in /spa/ that the joined boards will be around a little longer but will eventually leave.
>>
>>29878
Iirc /fk/ and the raid board were killed before hiro rolled around.
>>
It's amazing how the combined boards seemed to come together. Even /mlpol/ managed to form an unholy union of mutual symbiosis
>>
>>29890
we're friendly
>>
>>29875
/mlpol/ was confirmed by a mod in the irc to be staying, just unlisted. It seems likely that they'll do the same for the other merged boards too.
>>
So far it looks to be comfier than actual /m/. Knock on wood, but the shitposting doesn't seem as prevalent.
>>
>>29875
Um, /qa/, /trash/, /j/, and all of these ones from the merge.
I think there are a few more, but I can't think of them, at the moment.
>>
>>29888
He must be testing to see how it affects server load.

If it decreases server load I presume it will become a permanent solution.
>>
File: BadassMother.jpg (47KB, 599x336px) Image search: [Google]
BadassMother.jpg
47KB, 599x336px
I don't care where it goes from here, posting with you badass /mo/thers has been the most fun I've had here in a while.
>>
>>29904
What's /j/?
I haven't heard of that one before
I typed that in and it asked for username and password
>>
>>29916
It rhymes with amatures.
>>
>>29916
/j/anitors
>>
File: 1446199592540.jpg (440KB, 1858x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1446199592540.jpg
440KB, 1858x1028px
>>29916
>>
>>29917
>>29918
So only janitors can use it?

>>29919
?
>>
>>29890
Except for >>>/outsoc/. It's an abomination.
>>29905
The server load thing was a joke. If 4chan's software is anything like Wakaba, combining boards is likely to be worse for performance, because you get more posters and hence more page writes per board. Meanwhile, splitting boards is good because you can host them separately.
>>
>>29904
>/z/ doesn't give you a beecock anymore
Sad.
>>
File: nostalgia.png (22KB, 283x390px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia.png
22KB, 283x390px
>>29931
I feel you, anon. I was kind of sad when I noticed /z/ was gone.

XKCD is mostly shit, but it got this thing right.
>>
We are the only merged board remaining. I repeat, we are the only merged board remaining. The rest has gone read-only.
>>
>>29933
you're the lucky faggots that get to be the last man standing while the rest of us get our board's fate debated while they look at this board to see how it affects traffic.

t./mlpol/
>>
>>29935
/mlpol/ has fun.
>>
>>29935
I sent them feedback asking them to keep /mo/
>>
>>29810
I hope so. Might actually have a decent discussion on currently airing mecha shows this way.
>>
>>29943
What about /a/? Genuine question, by the way. I haven't tried to talk mecha with them.
>>
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
>>
>>29945

Somehow you guys are the only merged board still active.

The others are still accessible but you can't post there.
>>
>>29945
Test
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.