[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truckerfag Thread /tfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_1380.jpg (64KB, 484x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1380.jpg
64KB, 484x424px
[ B i w e e k l y T r u c k e r f a g T h r e a d ]

They did it, /o/ is ded
>tfag's freightshaker ded like /o/
>primefegs still think they got it good despite the cucking
>oilfag canuck as fuck
>whiney has the Good Lord on his side!
>eminem gave up on trucking, gave up on Caddyshack, gave up on electrician, now back in the /tfg/
>pepsi still waiting for whiney to come to SFL because coffee grill ain't offering up dat boipussy yet
>who iz /donkey/?
>gundam probably b& again, don't blame him for not wanting to support Mook and buy a pass
>local IP bans a scam just trying to make people buy passes
>Mook ruining 4chin with new img size limits, deleting boards, moar shitty ads
>4 4 t o n n e s
>yuro cabovers a best
>don't sign that contract!
>don't sign that lease!
>$1900 shady private CDL school a best
>community college CDL school ok too if you a richfag or a real poorfag who can get grants
>just get some technical certs instead, fuck trucking!
>>
Bumpin til the other fags find us
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (319KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
319KB, 2304x1296px
>>
>>
>tfw tfag doesn't even have a running truck right now and he's still making more money than any of us
>>
File: Oversize.jpg (189KB, 746x216px) Image search: [Google]
Oversize.jpg
189KB, 746x216px
>>
>>23930
Is that tank made of solid lead? I don't understand why they need all those pups.
>>
haha, the autist reported my picture again. i feel sorry for this fool
>>
File: IMG_0631.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Is Jim Palmer a good company to work for?
>>
File: IMG_3196.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3196.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>24499
Probably same anon who reports me when somebody asks about that girl
>tfw these low ass post numbers
>tfw spolier?! Wtf?
>>
>>24696
Welcome to /mo/
>>
How the hell do hay haulers stack their doubles? What do I have to search for to find a video of this process?
>>
>>24696
That looks good anon. Did you bring enough food to share with the rest of the thread?
>>
File: 8062316694_89da9f81dc_b.jpg (429KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
8062316694_89da9f81dc_b.jpg
429KB, 1024x768px
>>24023
Quality American roadbuilding means you're legally bound to throw axles and wheelbases at loads as soon as they even have a chance to be overweight.

Not saying us Euros don't like our axles, but we don't bother with wheelbase. Ain't nobody got space fo dat.
>>
>>24522
nice classic dry-lip blowjob
>>
>>24773
Forklifts, usually. 2 chains around the chain spools run over the forks more or less turns it into a crane. Log haulers have the sickest deadhead solution.

https://youtu.be/XtNTJ4jew6A
>>
File: lzv-knapen-trailers-3.jpg (489KB, 2834x1890px) Image search: [Google]
lzv-knapen-trailers-3.jpg
489KB, 2834x1890px
>>24849
Also as soon as an American trucker starts hauling a 53' trailer with a custom extended wheelbase truck they basically arrive at the same length as our 132,000 lbs long combinations that are on the rise in Europe. Those have a combined cargo area of around 70' by the way.
>>
File: gyf.jpg (169KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
gyf.jpg
169KB, 980x980px
So what are the absolute shittiest aspects of the job?
I'm considering to quit welding eventually to go to trucking school and I can't help but feel that would be a bad idea but at the same time I can't shake the curiosity.

So yeah, I'd prefer making an informed decision if at all possible.
>>
>>24911
Logging trailers are nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJxGProcNQ
>>
>>24390
hookers don't count
>>
>>24390
Read that as "fucking bitching while I'm at it, too"

which is true
>>
File: IMG_3194.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>24781
It was good. And I'm a picky eater growing up eating McDonald's and shit so I never know whether I'm actually going to like the shit when she gets me to eat somewhere different.
>100 Montaditos
I guess it's a big franchise in Spain. Kinda cool, there's like 100 different little sandwiches on the menu. I think next we do Italian food which will be straight because that is all fire.

>>24938
Pay is meh unless you own a truck. Not a ton of room to move up unless you become a driver supervisor or some shit which is 100x more frustration for only slightly more money. OTR, you gotta live in the cuckshed for 350 days a year. Local, generally you work 50hrs+ a week.

If you're a welder, you should just try and git gud at that and either get a cushy union job or specialize in something where you can make bank.

>>24992
Actually they do.
>>
>>24992
Of course hookers count.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>25048
Whats wrong with living in a cuck shed? Looks pretty comfy from what I can see
>>
>>25594
You just know she sits on her gear shifter every night.
>>
>>24992
Nah. I'm just fucking two goth models. They really like getting smacked around, so it's pretty fun. The Dominican one is into DD/lg, which is kind of annoying, but the white one is 4'9" and into petplay, which is more comfy. Left the white one's condo and walked to the grocery store, and the Dominican is picking me up to stay the night at the hotel.

Spending last week with ZF could have been more fun, but she's so hung up on her boyfriend it's almost like she wasn't there.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>25594
I enjoy my couch and TV

>page 4
This board merging is going to be a bad idea. At least mook steinberg didn't merge it with /n/
>>
>>26152
>mook steinberg
How's the weather back in 2014
>>
>>24023
It's full of Scotty Kilmer's spit.
>>
File: 1473113010242.png (87KB, 233x259px) Image search: [Google]
1473113010242.png
87KB, 233x259px
>>24522

They're owned by the same holding company as Prime. JP does Prime loads and uses their trailers.

How does one get into bull hauling? Heard those guys make bank but you gotta drive fast since you only have like 6 hours before the cattle start dying on the trailer.

Also hosing cow/pig shit out of trailers would suck after awhile.
>>
https://youtu.be/0iGcwATYH4I

>PUCKER
>>
>>25963
>Spending last week with ZF could have been more fun, but she's so hung up on her boyfriend it's almost like she wasn't there.
You should have know that would happen. Why would you even bother?
>>
>>24849
>Ain't nobody got space fo dat
America does.
>>
>>27581
So does Australia, but they realise its stupid to have useless equipment like that.
>>
Fuck this april fools shit
>>
>>28569
IKR, like we are to believe that an obese neckbeard trucker who smells like cat piss is getting laid.
>>
>>28601
Lel that is true

But /out/ and /soc/ is real annoying
>>
/o/ is alive again
>>
Man I've got some farts that would peel the paint right off a doggo. Iron Skillet is so good.
>>
>>24390
What are you doing then if you ain't got a truck?
>>
>>29618
Fucking bitches and getting drunk in a hotel room while the truck is in the shop.

>>29351
What'd you get?
>double order of chicken fried steak and eggs over medium with french fries
Das it, mayne.
>>
Losers
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.