[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest talk about Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 35

File: a71c2af670262a552c8aeb899e94f09b.jpg (126KB, 1269x629px) Image search: [Google]
a71c2af670262a552c8aeb899e94f09b.jpg
126KB, 1269x629px
Okay /mlpol/. All the shills, bots and proxy ivans are gone. Time to have a serious talk about Trump for a change. Is he really still /ourguy/? His election was such an exciting time but every since he took office there has been some warning signs.

Take his cabinet. Those who are not Generals are wall street kikes. Literally the same people he claimed he was going to deal with are now running our financial agencies. His FCC has even gone so far as to remove the anonymity requirements for ISPs, allowing them to collect data on us and sell it to whoever asks.

Then there is the Russia connection. No fire thus far but so much fucking smoke its choking. So many members of his inner circle conveniently forgot meetings with russian officials it makes me concerned they all have alzheimers. Additionally anyone who does not believe /pol/ was directly targetted for Russian psyops are kidding themselves. The amount of Russia shill threads over there was and is staggering.

I am curious what /mlpol/ thinks.
>>
I haven't seen anything that would say he's no longer /ourguy/. Remember it was still between him and Clinton
>>
File: 1490493908288.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1490493908288.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
He isn't perfect ponyfag, but he is still /mlpol/s greatest hope
>>
File: 1491145117844.png (34KB, 186x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491145117844.png
34KB, 186x250px
Trump is a normal republican president with one noted difference. He doesn't know their game, so he's table flipping it on the deep state. I really like him, and he was a needed choice to fuck Hilary.
>>
>>185741
I'd have more of an opinion on him if his FUCKING POLICIES CAN GET THROUGH.

Otherwise hes currently the guy TRYING to get his thing going but unable to.
>>
File: 1488146506315.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488146506315.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>185741
I didn't and still don't support him, honestly. He hasn't drained the swamp at all, he's wasting tax money taking constant vacations to his Florida resort instead of working, and he's bringing his family into more and more positions of power while showing more and more he's not actually sure how to do what he's said he'd do, even the things I think might turn out well like bringing back manufacturing and revamping infrastructure.
>>
>>185741
My biggest worry is net neutrality really. I'm still a bit on the fence (though over Clinton I would choose him again) what he does with it might sway me one way or the other.
>>
>Talking about Russian involvement like it's a bad thing.

You faggots never had a problem with it when Russia was still communist.

/thread
>>
File: 1491149829539.png (1MB, 830x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491149829539.png
1MB, 830x810px
>>185790

Agreed Daddy Trump is still ourguy and probably always will be.

He's finding it's a full time job to keep the influence peddling under control of everyone around him. I agree his hiring strategy was flawed. He should have hired college republicans into the top positions of the administration who he could verify supported him in the primaries. Instead he has who are basically holdovers from the previous neoconservative Republican regimes. So instead he's learning how to keep the GOPe people from pushing him to do the wrong things.
>>
>>185741
He was the best one in this election but I sure hope a better candidate comes up next election because he's doing a lot of stupid and untrustworthy shit now.
>>
>>185741

Putting him in office was by far the best choice, and he is not perfect for (((reasons))) we all know. His cultural impact is way more important than what he may do (except the wall, we fucking need that)

It is very much our responsibility to organize and change the culture and behavior of the people. Open their eyes to degeneracy and wake them up from their sleep.
>>
>>185844

But this is the thing. Hes signing pointless executive orders that talk big game but dont actually do much.

He needs congress to pass legislation but hes not showing any inclination of working with congress on it. Hes just letting Paul Ryan write all the bills and he is proving to be just as inept as Boehner. If not worse.
>>
>>185741
Digits have repeatedly shown that nothing will stump him, and he's at least a step away from the festering climate of the left.
>>
File: kek sacrifice.jpg (202KB, 977x768px) Image search: [Google]
kek sacrifice.jpg
202KB, 977x768px
>>185741
It was either him or Clinton, OP. So far I'd rate Trump as a solid 8/10 president only because the leftist Obama holdover judges keep trying to block his policies.

Hillary would have been a lot fucking worse.
>>
File: 1489802008857.jpg (3MB, 3049x3182px) Image search: [Google]
1489802008857.jpg
3MB, 3049x3182px
>>185741
I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm about half convinced that the Punished Trump theory is true. Either way, he's better than the human dumpster fire that is Hillary Clinton.
>>
I won't know if I'm happy with him or not for years. What I want is arrests. I want RICO against the dems/establishment/globalists. So who knows if that's in the works or not. Till then I'm enjoying him BTFO the media every other day. Another thing anons forget is he's made it easier for normies to speak their minds about issues like immigration and preserving culture. That alone is bigger than we could have gotten out of any other potential president. Just that. So remember, Trump is at best, a stepping stone. But we're on the right track now.
>>
>>185952

Agree on that front. If only the Dems had nominated Jim "killed gooks" Webb
But alas.

>>185906

His election has definitely shifted the narrative for sure. But I worry he is blundering towards a major showdown with the established institutions. One he is not going to win simply because he is so out of touch with the people who put him in power in the first place. An event which could harm what we are trying to accomplish.
>>
File: LWS2AtdW-UW5X0j0NXKHzQ.png (833KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
LWS2AtdW-UW5X0j0NXKHzQ.png
833KB, 749x750px
>>185845

Assuming they're vacations.

Remember Trump is a Wallstreet Veteran. He's used to dealing with big money, and a lot of the time the only way to meet and negotiate with people in the big money world is around golf. There's a reason the only people that make it in Wallstreet are the ones that learn to love Golf.

We also know that the Whitehouse is as secure as the USS swiss cheese. Shit's leaking more than Hilary's pantsuits used to. It's also possible that the Golf course resort is the only place he feels he can actually get work done on negotiations without being watched.

Or he's just playing golf and laughing at all the people that thought it'd be different. Because we don't get to see half as much as we used to back in the rally days, we have to trust Trump more, exposing us to shill doubt-tactics.
>>
File: 1487861082172m.jpg (120KB, 1024x861px) Image search: [Google]
1487861082172m.jpg
120KB, 1024x861px
>>185986
Punished Trump without the rest of the screen cap.
>>
>>186057
>But I worry he is blundering towards a major showdown with the established institutions. One he is not going to win simply because he is so out of touch with the people who put him in power in the first place. An event which could harm what we are trying to accomplish.
That's an astute concern.
>>
>>185741
He talked of doing some really great things during his presidential race but hasn't done much about it so far. I'm just gonna give him a year and see what he does, should be interesting
>>
File: twi54.jpg (73KB, 646x700px) Image search: [Google]
twi54.jpg
73KB, 646x700px
Trump is a better option than Clinton, and that is enough for me.
>>
File: 1490826459387.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490826459387.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>>186058
Well, I didn't ever really trust him since he's coming from big money himself, so I'm defaulting to 'not really getting much done at Mar-A-Lago' myself.

But it's still early. Maybe he'll turn it around and by 2020 I'll be supporting him too.
>>
File: Banks andrew jackson.jpg (28KB, 432x259px) Image search: [Google]
Banks andrew jackson.jpg
28KB, 432x259px
One thing that gives me hope is the fact that Bannon truly understands the shit going on with the fed. He's also about as welcoming of the happening than all of mlpol combined. I recommend watching his documentary, Generation Zero. There's a lot of crap in there, and Newt appears, etc. But the meat of it is more in the second half. If you can read between the lines, you'll likely see that Bannon wants the fed, dead.

watch?v=bsqu9gh6xhk

Then we've got Trump aspiring to be Andrew Jackson. These are all fantastic indications of what's to come. The rest is all minutia.
>>
>>186147

True but Clinton is not in power now and likely never will be. We can no longer use her hypothetical rise to power as a foil to justify inadequacy. Its no longer hypothetical. Its not going to happen. So in that respect Trump has succeeded. But now that he is in power new concerns arise. What does he do with that power? His election was a statement but that statement was only the opening paragraph of the manifesto. Is he actually writing something we all will want to read 4 years from now?
>>
>>185741
>Additionally anyone who does not believe /pol/ was directly targetted for Russian psyops are kidding themselves.
honestly if it does more good to keep libtards out of office who WOULD cause far greater problems, then i dont see the problem. also
>So many members of his inner circle conveniently forgot meetings with russian officials it makes me concerned they all have alzheimers
alot of these meetings are before any of the issues of trump so the mistakes are understandable
>>
I like Trump a lot, and while I don't agree with everything he's done since taking office, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He did a lot of weird things during the election as well, but it all eventually turned out in his favor. He goes about his work so much differently from any other politician, so despite the MSM trying to paint everything he does as a stupid mistake or sheer ignorance, I'm confident he has reasons that they either can't understand or are trying to cover up.

At worst, Trump is a villainous bastard like the rest of the politicians in DC, but I certainly don't think he's stupid. While I'm confused by some of his actions, there are other things he's done that I agree with 100%.

For me personally, I'll be happy with him as long as the wall gets built.
>>
File: CQr2TcQUAAESDZL.jpg (65KB, 599x765px) Image search: [Google]
CQr2TcQUAAESDZL.jpg
65KB, 599x765px
Trump's our best shot at the moment and if we want his policies to pass so we can see what they really amount to, we have to show up at the polls in 2018 and vote out Cuckservatives and Democrats.
>>
>>185741
>So many members of his inner circle conveniently forgot meetings with russian officials it makes me concerned they all have alzheimers.
This is stupid. The only one was Flynn, and he left over it. Sessions is met with Russians on public record. He wasn't trying to hide it. He was referring to the question in context of regarding the campaign. Turn off the maddow. The entire russian thing is simply that Kevin Bacon game where you connect actors to Kevin Bacon via connection in movies. Trump is connected to everyone no more than one or two steps. As Brennon said, there's nothing there. And he wants nothing more than Trump gone.
>>
>>185741
The FCC thing was signed by Obama in January and never enacted, the whole "Trump is selling off our privacy" shit is ridiculous, the situation has not changed

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he's shown a great ability to hire skilled people without bending himself to their opinions. Bannon is /ourguy/ and he has the president's ear.

The Russian shit is rumour built upon innuendo built upon paranoia built upon wishful thinking. There's literally nothing to it. Compare and contrast Hillary's rock solid connections to Saudi Arabia and you'll see how ridiculous it is. There was no Russian shilling of /pol/. Russian shills stick out like sore thumbs (there were tons during the Ukraine crisis) and there was none of that.

Trump has often done things which seem odd at the time but which work out in the end, I give him the benefit of the doubt now.

Considering how fucking hard *every* aspect of the establishment shilled against him he must be doing something right. Why would he subject himself and his family to that level of hatred and danger when he could have retired to live an ultra-comfy billionaire life if it wasn't something he truly believed in?
>>
>>186434
this
>>
File: IMG_2994.jpg (39KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2994.jpg
39KB, 544x400px
Yes. Give him a year. There is lots of change to be made.
>>
File: 1490985191933.png (214KB, 619x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490985191933.png
214KB, 619x550px
>>185986
>when you meme yourself so hard it becomes real
You don't have to like Clinton, but if you can't objectively see he's worse in just about every aspect at this point, you're a waste of skin.
>>
File: 1490067205819.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1490067205819.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>185952
Still not sure how this board will turn out, may I still worship Kek in tandem with the various pony deities?
>>
>>185741

I'm not sure how anyone can read this post and not know IMMEDIATELY that it's a shill. It reads exactly like every other shill post that has ever been made on /pol/. There is NO RUSSIA CONNECTION. Where is your evidence, buddy? There's not even smoke; it's all just old media arm-waving because the democrats have lost power, and the old media itself is losing power against. What do you THINK a democrat-controlled old media is going to be doing right now? It's actually completely logical that they've resorted to sensationalist fiction weaving-- they have nothing legitimate to attack Trump on.

/pol/ may or may not have been targeted for "Russian psyops," but does that even matter in lieu of the facts? We were also targeted for Shariablue shills such as yourself, and additionally, we had access to Wikileaks... which was so incriminating against Clinton to anyone that read them, to the point that there was practically no decision to be made.

Trump will never be a perfect president. No one will. But he's definitely our guy. Cruz, on the other hand, was one of the people who voted for internet browsing history to become public. We've known he was a rat from the beginning, so why would you now be blaming this on Trump unless you were a shill or just uneducated?

>>185845

Same goes to you. He has already done plenty, and there's still more to come. Listen to Sean Spicer a bit more; the healthcare bullshit had to come first so that we can maximize our savings for the wall, which is very soon to come.
>>
File: 1486437764256.png (358KB, 900x476px) Image search: [Google]
1486437764256.png
358KB, 900x476px
I love Trump's personality, and especially love that he pisses off liberals like no other.
But I am sensible enough to admit he's not my favorite. Occasionally he does get into a bit of a fiery fit when he should keep his cool. Pissing off liberals is fine, but making liberals laugh is a no-no.
Additionally I'm far more of a fan of Rand / Ron Paul's policies, but Trump is closer to that than the majority of neocons, so he's a good second place for me.

I do hope that
1. He goes with Rand's healthcare choices, and gets them through for randcare to be a thing
2. He wins his second term
and kek would truly have blessed me if
3. Rand wins 2024
>>
>>186628
>Rand wins 2024
I don't know... I used to respect him much more. After he started saying how he wanted to go down the amnesty road, no thanks.
>>
>>185830
You forget though that he was going to run as independent but opted to choose Republican so that he wouldn't be excluded from the debates.

Honestly he still does run things his own way despite being allowed into the republican party and one reason republicans even hate him. He doesn't play ball with anyone.
>>
>>186678
He's definitely just appeasing to voters, which I get though am not a huge fan of.
It's the main problem with being a libertarian.
You either sell your soul to the dude weed lmao neo libertarian gary johnson crowd, or you sell your soul to the neocons a bit and run as a republican.
>>
>>186434
This.
Trump could've played it safe but instead threw himself into a situation full of danger and iirc there's been two assassination attempts. Realizing that half of America would start hating his guts, he could've dropped out of the race to retreat from the danger but instead pressed on.
So to me that means he's either a legit and sincere guy, a madman seeking thrills or an egotistical billionaire who feels like feeding his own ego. Even in the worst case scenario, I can't imagine he's working with the globalists, especially when he says, "We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism." Why would a proponent of globalism bring negative awareness to it? And from what I've seen, he's done kind things for certain people without bragging about the deeds.
So to me it's not a question of validity but a question of competence. I'm waiting to see what happens over the next few years but I'm not holding my breath considering all the forces working against him.
>>
>>186545
You could argue that he's objectively better on the grounds that he's an incompetent blowhard who doesn't actually know how to legislate. Fuck, he walked out of an EO signing without actually signing an EO.
>>
>>185844
Yeah but this isn't any different in politics as what happened before. One man I enjoy studying is Julius Caesar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsK4nX0tCGQ

Trump is no Caesar, but just like him try to do some good and blocked the whole way. But one thing that Caesar did was go around the senete by inciting the people. If Trump did the same, I think congress would stop pussy footing around and get things done other wise look like hypocrites in front of the entire nation.
>>
>>185741
He's /ourguy/

The only people doubting him are the ones giving into media and shilling who probably thought the false rape charges, "mocking the disabled", and other shit would stick to him.

They're no longer trying to smear him to the general public, they're trying to turn his supporters against him.
>>
>>185741
Trump is pretty good. He isn't aligned with us ideologically, and his support of isreal seems genuine, but he's still trying to accomplish things that are much better for us than almost any other candidate would do. It's hard to imagine a better president realistically, although of course I would prefer one.
>>
File: 1487480009955.png (80KB, 2042x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1487480009955.png
80KB, 2042x1502px
>>186565
I think it can be sort of a thing where there are different layers desu so should work
>>
his very existence is a fuck you, but you already knew that, right?

he cancelled any notion of TPP or any other "trade agreement" that would fuck us over for the forseeable future
he is putting american boots on mars asap
he said ISLAMIC TERRORISM right to Merkel's face

I mean that's just off the top of my head
>>
>>185741
as long as Trump Triggers the left he is still /ourguy/
>>
It's still too early to tell. He'll have to be judged by what he's able to get accomplished.
>>
I actually find that I support Trump more than the average /pol/ack but I still see his flaws.

His cabinet is full of globalist, I don't like him taking on the freedom caucus although I am happy to see him working with Rand Paul more often.

I still have to see what he will do about the Jewish problem as he's been sucking kike dick but it's very possible that he's shilling and playing 4d chess.

As long as he actually builds the wall, stops shitskins from coming in, cuts taxes, and brings jobs I will be satisfy with him.

However I stand firm in my beliefs that he will do more good than any other candidate and will overall lead our country to a better direction.
>>
>>185741
As long as they serve Trump it should be fine. His attacks on the internet however are a problem. ISPs can now track and sell 100% of your online activities if you don't use things like a VPN.

Another big issue I have is the 2nd travel ban. That needs to be pushed through. It's legal, and those rouge judges should be punished for abuse of power.
>>
File: IMG_1832.jpg (74KB, 922x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1832.jpg
74KB, 922x519px
My only criticism is why can't he do his golf meetings closer to the White House and not fucking Florida?
>>
File: Absorb filly.png (353KB, 563x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Absorb filly.png
353KB, 563x1024px
>>186979
Pretty much. Those surrounding him, though, are the bigger issue. There's still many in the administration that prefer the old way and have begun doing things that got the republicans kicked out in the first place. Hell, just look at allowing ISPs to sell your history, or still trying to pass off that climate change isn't happening nor a big deal. The election was hugely rigged for him to win it. Dems going full retard with Hillary over Sanders, no good 3rd party candidate other than Vermin Supreme, republican candidates were either weak minded or cast aside by the media by being sleepy or sreeching that a real woman wouldn't be running on a republican platform.

It's only been a few months, and still too early to tell. There's been no major event happen yet, but I suspect someone will try to ensure a case of the 911s further down the line.
>>
>>185865
Also, this.
>>
>>186565
Always.
>>
>>185844
This. However can safely say I don't trust anyone in politics including trump.
>>
>>186203
Lets just hope his whole term isn't like Obama's last 2 or so years. If he can't do anything, we'll never know if he was good or not.
>>
The Russian bullshit reeks of the same Iraq war bullshit we got under Bush, meaning people in the media lying and pushing things that aren't true to try and manufacture a reality that doesn't exist. I think when we look back on this Russian stuff in a decade it will become clear that was the case.

The only thing I can say I don't like about Trump is the people that he is surrounding himself with seem to be pushing him in ways I don't like. Other than that, I like what he's doing. You have to tune out the hysterics and just pay attention to what he does, otherwise it's easy to get caught up in this lie that he is an incompetent buffoon. That's the narrative being pushed, but nothing he is doing (or not doing, in the narrative's case) suggests that is true. He's fighting for the issues he said he would, he didn't cuck out on the travel ban and is still fighting to this day, and he is still fighting public enemy number one, the press.

He really needs to purge the cucks from the republican party once and for all (that being Ryan and the Neocohens). That's not a huge chunk of the party, they're loud but they're not a big enough group that purging them would effect things like passing bills. Most GOP congressmen will fall in line.
>>
Trump KEKED. He's a traitor. Just look at all the (((people))) in his cabinet and his (((soninlaw)))
>>
File: brussels-bombing.png (368KB, 516x289px) Image search: [Google]
brussels-bombing.png
368KB, 516x289px
>>186979
>he said ISLAMIC TERRORISM

This right here. After Brussels he was the only who called it.

I was dancing knowing that I would have thousands of """"""""refugees"""""""" imported.
>>
File: 1455529361004.png (830KB, 1315x998px) Image search: [Google]
1455529361004.png
830KB, 1315x998px
Refer to this thread.

>>>/pol/119140161
>>>/pol/119140161
>>>/pol/119140161
>>>/pol/119140161

http://archive.is/UGxSU

Reminder that unless you understand the Arab Spring, Libya, Benghazi, Syria, Ukraine and didn't read the Patreus emails, DNC Leaks, or Podesta emails you're opinion means nothing.
>>
>>187222
Captains of industry in the USA all goto palm beach area every winter/spring for garden parties. By captain of industry, I'm not talking about beyonce, either. People tend to like it, and it gives trump some wiggle room outside of constant eyes/ears ya know? Not that I would defend it under regular circumstances
>>
It should've been Bernie...
it should've been Bernie...
It should've been Bernie...
it should've been Bernie...
>>
I voted for Trump to be what he is I didn't expect him to represent "me" I elected him to do his best undoing the cultural trends that the country has been following, exposing the far left and the media, and improving Americas world image. By improving our world image I mean being an American president, not being a cuck of countries that aren't our friends. As far as I'm concerned the only countries we can work with are Britain and Australia. I'm a Libertarian, I don't expect that anyone who represents me will every get represented.
>>
>>187382
According to "isidewith" he was my 2nd choice by 4%, but I just couldn't bring myself to vote for the king of the cucks.
>>
File: 1491109886503.png (1023KB, 800x831px) Image search: [Google]
1491109886503.png
1023KB, 800x831px
>>185741
The whole Russia situation is a psyop to distract from the Obama Administration's criminality.
>>
>>187417
Yes, like it or not, if you're a libertarian your best shot is to form a coalition with nationalists and conservatives.
>>
>>187424
I think Rand said it best when he said, with traditional socialism, you'll always eventually run out of other peoples' money
>>
>>187452
>The whole Russia situation is a psyop to distract from the Obama Administration's criminality.
It constantly amazes me that anyone who follows this shit closely doesn't immediately know this. This is obviously a shill thread.
>>
File: 1344482484879.jpg (97KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
1344482484879.jpg
97KB, 900x615px
>>187382
Bernie would have been great to see the fire rise faster. Especially with the eventual deployment of troops to try and keep order. Too bad for him, Hillary is still considering a run for 2020.

What gets me is just how closely related those on both sides of the aisle are in their thinking. Most of the old "single item" issues such as gay marriage don't really matter to voters anymore as shit's getting fucked more and more with each passing day.
>>
>>187113

>His cabinet is full of globalist,

He has two factions in his cabinet: Bannon's faction and Goldman Sach's faction. There's what he would like to see accomplished, then there's realistically what he can accomplish. He absolutely has to sedate the Sach's group while working for Bannon's goals or they will just stonewall him 100%. He has to inch his way in the right direction or go full Ceasar.

>I still have to see what he will do about the Jewish problem as he's been sucking kike dick but it's very possible that he's shilling and playing 4d chess.

Look at Syria. Tillerson and Haley said Assad stays. Israel and Saudi are puppeting our Govt to fight all these wars in the Middle East. Assad staying pisses off Israel. Trump is 'praising' Israel but whats done in reality says otherwise. Israel, Soros = GOPe
Saudi, Soros = DNC

Israel and Saudi are brother and sister countries.
>>
>>185741
I don't even give a fuck what he does. Every politician has the same bullshit agenda. There's checks and balances to an extent, so he'd have to try pretty damn hard to affect an average American. The plus side is that he pisses a lot of people off and I like that.
>>
>>187467
Seriously. Almost makes me think >>185741 is a shill.
>>
>>185741
>Take his cabinet. Those who are not Generals are wall street kikes. Literally the same people he claimed he was going to deal with are now running our financial agencies. His FCC has even gone so far as to remove the anonymity requirements for ISPs, allowing them to collect data on us and sell it to whoever asks.
Get a vpn if you honestly care about your privacy, because you should have done it long ago. All the act did was do away with "asking your permission" which you already signed to in the Terms of Service. The free market fixes this.
>Then there is the Russia connection. No fire thus far but so much fucking smoke its choking. So many members of his inner circle conveniently forgot meetings with russian officials it makes me concerned they all have alzheimers. Additionally anyone who does not believe /pol/ was directly targetted for Russian psyops are kidding themselves. The amount of Russia shill threads over there was and is staggering.
Bullshit meme pushed by the Democrats. Remember when they said the elections were hacked? Yeah, that was disproved. Stop paying attention to the sensationalist media, or at least know what to filter.
>>
>>187232
>The election was hugely rigged for him to win it.
Is this the "Russian hackers made her lose" narrative or are you referring to something I don't know about? I guess you could say she was rigged to lose with all of the corruption baggage she carried around in plain sight
>>
File: 1491184424679.gif (64KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491184424679.gif
64KB, 250x250px
>>187467
Fucking christ I replied to the wrong post. God dammit
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 220x319px
>>185986
Wow Miller looks just like Goebbels

>say it aint so
>>
>>187374
Nine weekends in a row and 2 million per trip in AF1/security really triggers me because it's stupid and gives normies ammo.
>>
>>185741
The stuff about internet privacy and ISPs was pretty much decided under Obama. What Trump did at this point was pretty much cut out a stack of papers which didn't do anything anyway.
>>
>>187468
Honestly. I feel like >>185741 is a shill.
>>
>>187571
>Nine weekends in a row and 2 million per trip in AF1/security really triggers me because it's stupid and gives normies ammo.
Obama wasn't dealing with an entire deep state power structure spying and leaking his every move. These aren't vacations. They're offsite meetings in the name of national security. The deep state is the enemy.
>>
>>185741
He kinda promised the world on a platter to us, so I'm doubtful that we'll get everything promised. But he sure as shit is trying, and I appreciate him for that.
>>
File: 1486607300693.jpg (647KB, 1608x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486607300693.jpg
647KB, 1608x1920px
>Then there is the Russia connection. No fire thus far but so much fucking smoke its choking. So many members of his inner circle conveniently forgot meetings with russian officials it makes me concerned they all have alzheimers. Additionally anyone who does not believe /pol/ was directly targetted for Russian psyops are kidding themselves. The amount of Russia shill threads over there was and is staggering.

I hope you're joking, nigger.
>>
>>185741
I still think he's a kick in the guts of the system and that the world needed it but he isn't as great as I hoped
he's spent a third of his days in office on holiday and playing golf
>>
File: 1323619995173.jpg (198KB, 645x661px) Image search: [Google]
1323619995173.jpg
198KB, 645x661px
>>187557
Not the Russian hackers shit, but what you guess is correct.
>>
>>187740
>he's spent a third of his days in office on holiday and playing golf
I don't understand this rational. His secondary office happens to have a golf course on it. He's literally walking outside to his backyard after working and meeting. Usually with people he's making deals with. This isn't play time.
>>
File: fbanon.png (3MB, 1610x7910px) Image search: [Google]
fbanon.png
3MB, 1610x7910px
I knew from the beginning he was jewed to a certain degree. I think we all knew that. he wasn't the ideal choice but considering the alternative, he was the best by far.

I think the Russia shit is just a smoke screen to cover their own bullshit. FBI anon gave a pretty through rundown of how fucked the situation is.

as for the psyops, everybody runs them. Brock was running CTR and now Shareblue. whether it's JIDF whoever /pol/ is always being targeted by somebody. it could be handled in the past but since the reddit migration it's almost impossible to stop.

I hate the neocons he picked for his cabinet and I hate his backing of Paul Ryan. for me both are unacceptable. all those fuckers need to be gassed.

I think as long as Bannon is there I won't worry too much. I nevered view Trump as the savior. just a guy who might hold back the tide and maybe turn it a little.

my only two immediate worries are that the cuckservative wing of the GOP will co opt the movement or that Trump's base turns into alt right SWJs. you kind of see that happening with r the donald.
>>
>>186310
in the primaries is where it will really matter. keep the cuckservatives off the ballot in November. force the cucks to have our candidates or get a liberal
>>
>>185741
I think people might not be giving him a chance (a lot of people never did as you know) but they expect him to accomplish every single promise within 100 days. There is a lot to be done in 4 possibly 8 years but I think he is trying his best to move forward on things especially since the dems are kicking and screaming the entire way.

I also am disappointing he doesn't work with rand paul as much as I would like, he needs to tell Paul Ryan to fuck off and stop trying to push his shitty ancient divisive neoconservative agenda.
>>
>>187232
>Hell, just look at allowing ISPs to sell your history, or still trying to pass off that climate change isn't happening nor a big deal.

Agree on ISPs, disagree on climate change. It stinks of political shenanigans and money, always has, and not with regards to anything particularly environmental. The fact that even discussion on it is largely verboten without being accused of some kind of heretic is a massive red flag, as is the fact that the proposed solutions just so happen to also coincide with a one world government agenda.

>The election was hugely rigged for him to win it.

No. Remember "98% change of hillary winning", and that the entire media, left and right, was basically a massive Trump hit piece for the entire campaign, and still largely is? If it was rigged, it wasn't in Trump's favour.

>Dems going full retard with Hillary over Sanders, no good 3rd party candidate other than Vermin Supreme, republican candidates were either weak minded or cast aside by the media by being sleepy or sreeching that a real woman wouldn't be running on a republican platform.

The entire thing was a farce.

>It's only been a few months, and still too early to tell. There's been no major event happen yet, but I suspect someone will try to ensure a case of the 911s further down the line.

This I can definitely see.
>>
File: medium.png (107KB, 612x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
107KB, 612x600px
>>185741
Real talk, now that we can be politcal and shill-free?

> Bannon is a god-send. No lie, he is /one of us/... just maybe a little too /one of us/
> T-Rex is fucking amazing as SecState.
> Mad Dog is my legit hero.
> Everyone else seems to be appointed just to dismantle their particular depts (edu, interior, fed-overwatch, etc.)

That being said, he fucked up his sec council pretty bad. He treats his Joint-Chiefs like shit and he is going to deregulate the banking system like it was 1912.
>>
>>187467
He's quoting Margaret Thatcher actually, but it's correct.
>>
File: 1491070815123.png (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491070815123.png
166KB, 1024x1024px
>>185741
i never thought he was close to perfect. i liked alot and disliked alot of what he was doing, and while it didnt bother me i could see how he got on some peoples nerves.

with that said, clinton was worse, not just in policy, but behind the scenes she was clearly more corrupt then trump might of been, and i dont even think he actually is. maybe a snobby rich dude sure but he doesn't hide it like she was, much less the insane places she got her money from.

hes trying to do some good, alot of things hes doing and trying to do i approve of. i think he could try harder in some areas and i dont like some other things like the healthbill(not even fully his plan and he said he wasn't happy with it, but he still could've done more about it i feel.), and im pretty sure he has the ability to more directly challenge the courts decisions on his orders, though this wont mean he will win he should still do it.

all and all i really think its too early to really tell. he was the best choice we had, and wasnt a terrible choice, but i think people need to take a step back and remember if nothing else hes been rich his whole life, and even if he genuinely wants to help everyone his perspective could be highly skewed.

ill give him more time, but as of now im still on his side.
>>
File: 1491062587510.jpg (157KB, 450x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491062587510.jpg
157KB, 450x304px
>>185741
What about the Wookiees on Kashyyyk?
>his chair is off-camera
>>
>>185741
So far so good in my opinion, the tpp alone was most of the reason he got in office. If he completes the wall and gets rid of the h1b that's almost everything he needed to do.

I'll reserve my full judgement until the renewal of the 9/11 declaration of a national state of emergency comes around again. If he signs that I'll not be voting for him in 2020.

Also I'm probably one of the few people who spent most of their 4chan time on /mlp/ and /pol/ so this literally couldn't have gone better for me
>>
>>187928
>No. Remember "98% change of hillary winning", and that the entire media, left and right, was basically a massive Trump hit piece for the entire campaign, and still largely is? If it was rigged, it wasn't in Trump's favour.

What have we learned over the past year? Just how wide the opposition controls the narrative. The majority of people I spoke to were voting for Trump while maintaining the PC mask at their jobs and such because they saw how poorly anyone who disagreed was treated. The 98% chance of winning was meant to discourage voters, and it partially worked. It also backfired with Dems not voting since they thought she was going to win anyway. I'm sure the last minute shilling of Hillary wanting to go to war with Russia had nothing to do with it either.
>>
>>187520
This, Trump knows how to say one thing and do another like a pro. It's incredibly important to look at what he does in his capacity as prez and not what he says on Twitter.
>>
>>188126
All of this is really true. More and more Trump supporters are coming out for rallies and get togethers.

Which reminds me, April 15th is the next Berkeley rally right? I'm going to be at a pony convention in Burlingame at the same time.

Could it somehow be worth it to visit on the saturday instead of enjoying my convention? (i'm hosting two other people anyway)
>>
>>188126
>What have we learned over the past year? Just how wide the opposition controls the narrative

I've known that since well before last year, and it doesn't imply rigging in Trump's favour. If anything, it shows that the Public are privately getting wise to their bullshit, at least on some level. I doubt it's intentional. Incompetence is always a much more likely explanation is cases such as this than malice.
>>
>>185741
desu I thought /pol/ should've backed Rand Paul, he was a better candidate and would have anally fucked Hillary.
Trump is too impulsive/inexperienced/impractical
>>
>>188456
We backed his father Ron, and it would have taken a miracle to get him anywhere near the whitehouse and the same goes for Paul Jr. Even more so than the one that got Trump in.
>>
>>188091
I still think H1B visas are a good thing, however, we need to look at where the visas are going to. The majority of those visas I believe go to large software consulting companies like Infosys where the quality of the H1B visa holder is suspect. I do believe that getting the best and the brightest from around the world is a great thing and that we need to incentivize those people to immigrate, work and assimilate. We can do without the "refugee" bullshit and start screening who's coming in a bit better.
>>
>>186545
A traitor is far worse than a clod. Had Clinton won, she would've passed laws that favored the elite even more and merkeled the country by pulling in refugees like Germany. No joke, bitch admires Angela Merkel and during the refugee crisis, she advocated for them.

The worst part of this is how rapid the laws she makes would pass seeing how [[everyone]] favored her.
>>
the CIA report released was kind of a joke. they said Russia couldn't have hacked the actual election but tried to influence it.

they point to the guccifer 2.0 hacks
the DNC hack (which is probably the CIA using umbrage)
Russia downing Clinton on RT
and Russian shill promoting Putin and downing Clinton.

basically the story they're running with is that by criticism Clinton they helped Trump.

nobody but political junkies cared much about the hacks.

I doubt RT has that kind of influence. most of the shows on there are ultra liberal. so maybe it kept bernie bros at home?

the russian shill exposing Clinton's corruption probably wasn't much of a factor because we were doing that non stop for months. /pol/ was a meme factor with the singular focus of taking down Clinton. they probably helped in the dissemination but I doubt it was that critical to her loss.

people hate Hillary Clinton, even liberals I work with hated her and only voted for her because he wasn't Trump. if your own people hate you, you can't expect to win.
>>
File: 1469320876567.jpg (203KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1469320876567.jpg
203KB, 620x412px
>>185741
Unironic, legitimate #Cruzmissile armed with hundreds of Cruz memes here. Trump is not /myguy/, but he is /ourguy/ until he's gone. He was our little pet project.

That isn't to say he isn't a cancer and a moron. That isn't to say that he is doing a good job.
All it's saying is that he was /pol/'s candidate.

That being said, no individual should feel obligated to like or support him.

It should also be known that the general election cancer is unacceptable. Trump Generals waste space, and the YUGE circle jerking and protectionism around the guy is revolting to me.

Also, requesting Cruz Pone.
>>
>>185830
He isn't a normal republic president. He isn't a conservative. He is very showy, and kind of an asshole. Excluding the bushes, he isn't anything like the normal, upstanding, respectable image of the republican president.

>>185741

However there is no Russia connection and your dumb ass is getting a sage for mentioning it.
>>
>>185741
Most of your talking points are just the msm narrative.
> allowing them to collect data on us and sell it to whoever asks.
Wrong.
>Russia connection
Stopped reading.
>>
>>187607
Most definitely. The White House is still DeepState territory, so Trump must go elsewhere to work on defeating them.

That the MSM spins this as vacationing is to be expected.
>>
>>185865
Literally nothing is going to change about net neutrality; Obama's bill hadn't even gone into effect yet, and the same people that were handling the data for the past fucking 20 years are still going to handle the data. This is a litmus test for easily concern-trolled/shilled people.
>1 post by this id
or maybe you're the shill.
>>
>>188974

too bad no one watches msn except chinese bots and people who don't live in the US. it will be a tough war but they media is running out of resources and cards to play.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.