[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best episodes of MLP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1491170490683.png (64KB, 689x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491170490683.png
64KB, 689x600px
Alright, I'm going to relax and watch a couple episodes before going to bed. I've been up for about 34 hours watching this board grow and flourish, It's certainly a great time to be on this site.

What are the best 3 stand alone episodes of MLP? I've seen up to the season finale with the Changeling, I'd like to watch something after that. Any recommendations?
>>
>>183717
Can you tell us what you have and haven't enjoyed thus far? It might help to narrow down what sort of episodes you prefer (ie musical, action, ect)
>>
>>183717
A few of my favorites from the latter seasons
>saddle row review
>amending fences
>a hearths warming tale
>>
>>183770
I can't say there are any episodes I've felt strongly against. My favorite episode was Lesson 0, and I also liked the last couple episodes of season 1. I just prefer episodes without the CMCs as the main focus.
>>
>>183717
Crusaders of the Lost Mark, Wonderbolt Academy, and I'm not sure about a third that meets your criteria.
>>
File: 1491169081213.png (212KB, 1149x2173px) Image search: [Google]
1491169081213.png
212KB, 1149x2173px
>Crusaders of the Lost Mark
>amending fences

gonna go with these 2. Thanks guys.
>>
>>183835
seconding Wonderbolts Academy
>>
>>183717
>Best Night Ever
>Return Of Harmony
>The Show Stoppers

But if you want to go beyond those:
>Magic Duel
>Twilight's Kingdom
>Slice Of Life
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.