[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should /mlpol/ be accessable from the main page as a viewable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Should /mlpol/ be accessable from the main page as a viewable board separate from /3/ instead of being hidden?

If we stay hidden, we keep our purity, the Redditfags don't lurk long enough to actually figure out how to get here so our threads won't be infected with the same cancer as /mlp/ and /pol/ have been. On the other hand it also means we get less anon's on here which may cause the board to be shut down or just disappear over time.

The other thing to consider is that the /mlpol/ merger may become an annual event but if we became a fully independent board, we may never see another /mlp/ + /pol/ merger which would intern mean that we would never get to see the /pol/tards and Redditfags freaking out again which is so ring I personally want to see as it makes for a really good time.

Thoughts?
>>
>>182204

It should stay hidden no matter what. There will be enough people here don't worry about that. A low population board with high quality discourse is a fucking godsend and it's purity must be maintained.
>>
>>182204
The Rule

>>180033
>>
>>182253
I hear you but what about the kek generated from the merger? It'll never happen again if we stay.
>>
>>182204
Shouldn't be accessible
>>
>>182204
Entirety of /mlp/ knows about this board (and lurks here, as well).
The worthy part of /pol/ also knows - so everyone except redditors and shills. And it's precisely what we need.
>>
>>182275
There's already anon blabbing on the other boards. I almost let it slip myself.
>>
File: 1439135895919.png (263KB, 1280x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1439135895919.png
263KB, 1280x1174px
>>182298
Are you trying to tell me that /mlp/ would stop coming here to post pic related long enough that the board would die?
>>
>>182317
>Implying /mlp/ isn't full of Redditfags and shills
>>
>>182371
No. I'm saying the mods might take notice of a low population and decide it's not worth the money to run.
>>
File: 1486880031906.png (795KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486880031906.png
795KB, 1200x1500px
>>182372
>Implying /mlp/ does not have a insane hatred of Reddit and mobile fags
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.