[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PIZZAGATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 20

File: pizzadatass.png (1MB, 816x742px) Image search: [Google]
pizzadatass.png
1MB, 816x742px
I want /mlpol/'s thoughts on pizzagate

Here's a quick rundown for anyone who isn't familiar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
>>
>>180322
we care about fucking ponies not fucking kids
>>
>>180322
possible but not likely.
>>
>>180396
Good goy, it's all just a buncha crazy coincidences. It just so happens that on one street in Washington D.C. three restaurants happen to have logos that resemble signs that pedophiles use to identify themselves. And it just so happens that one of the bands that occasional plays there has a music video that features one of those signs.
>>
>>180322
I haven't seen any convincing evidence
>>
>>180578
And it just so happens that podesta is friends with 3 convicted pedophiles and it just so happens that Jeffrey epstein didn't serve time despite having an entire island with a temple and a private jet, "the lolita express," dedicated to rape
>>
>>180578
coincidences dont exist
>>
>>180322
I can't say for sure if it is real, but if it is I wouldn't be surprised tbqh senpai
>>
>>180396
Not only that, but James Alefantis owner of comet ping pong posted these lovely photos on his Instagram.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YfnK9Fnbdx8/hqdefault.jpg

http://themillenniumreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/OIHGx9m.png

http://themillenniumreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/86mWlT.png
>>
>>180582
Maybe because there was no proper investigation conducted
>>
>>180322
The pedo networks are definitely real, but the connections to CPP are pretty much exhausted. Check the ManhattanKnights generals in the archives. We found a huge network with actors and degenerate artists involved. One account holder even posted a pic of the same statue in Podesta's home.
>>
File: 1490993727197.png (563KB, 891x649px) Image search: [Google]
1490993727197.png
563KB, 891x649px
If these were ponies it would be okay.
>>
File: danscneiderpedo.jpg (221KB, 880x790px) Image search: [Google]
danscneiderpedo.jpg
221KB, 880x790px
>>181133
Yeah it definitely wouldn't surprise me if celebrities were involved, Hollywood is full of pedos.
>>
>>180322
definitely real but we've known for months that the pizza place isn't involved and it's being used to hurt the movement
>>
>>180322
don't know enough about it, and i've been super fucking turned off from learning anything new cause of all the larpers, shills, retards, and niggers.

if it's real then fuck. but atm, i dont know enough to make any comments, and im still not convinced to delve deeper.
>>
>>184683
>the pizza place isn't involved and it's being used to hurt the movement

link to this information if you can
>>
>>185088
http://web.archive.org/web/20170107213102/http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/pizzagate-comet-ping-pong-edgar-maddison-welch.html
when a dude fired a rifle into ccp that was the worst thing that could have happened for the pizzagate truth movement
>>
>>180322
If anyone here has a hard time believing this shit, please take a look through this thread:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

More circumstanial evidence than you can shake a pony dick at and no craziness. With sources
>>
>>185088
its not man, if it ever was it was all cleaned up 100% perfectly the day this shit came out

Gun dude was a dumbass for thinking he'd still find something there. Try looking into some of the 25 houses alefantis owns.

I'm pretty certain we've stumbled upon a cia black op ring where humans are traffiked and its all paid for / laundered through modern art. The people involved seem to think theyre part of a special subculture and tolerate whatever badness is going on and think and the rest of us are ignorant
>>
>>180322

Roses are red
Obama is half black
You think PizzaGate is fake?
You have to go back

World's largest collection of pizzagate pictures. well over a thousand and growing fast.

https://alanowhere.imgur.com/
>>
>>180952
exactly.
>>
pizzagate is real folks.

https://alanowhere.imgur.com/
>>
>>180322
Elite throughout history are always engaging in this shit.

disgusted but not surprised
>>
>>185201
I already knew about this, how does it prove that CPP is not involved?
>>
>>185297
This.

The gay boyfriend of Media Matters(CTR, Shareblue, CREW) owns a childrens pizza place(nothing to see here, a pedo would never do this), his pseudonym means "I love children" in french and they have tranny bands come in that make jokes about fucking children during their perfomances

Everypony needs to know the truth about pizzagate
>>
File: Screenshot (132).png (650KB, 941x601px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (132).png
650KB, 941x601px
>>185652

i don't know about you but i want some """""""pizza"""""""""

by the way, this was taken like 2 weeks ago. these people are trying to push this out in the open so we attack, knowing that they have cleaned up everything at comet ping pong at this point. god i hate them so much.
>>
>Family friendly pizzeria
>>
>>180322
and Onions. CNN Elvis church mouse fuck off you cunt.
>>
File: RLYMAEKTHNMK.png (62KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
RLYMAEKTHNMK.png
62KB, 688x688px
>>180367
Well, before i got to know you fags i was convinced that MLP was undercover pedo shit, and would lead to those sort of thoughts, but im now not sure. It's different when its not anthropomorphized
>>
File: Lc3SVM.jpg (142KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Lc3SVM.jpg
142KB, 700x700px
>>
File: jewpizza.jpg (439KB, 1348x1422px) Image search: [Google]
jewpizza.jpg
439KB, 1348x1422px
>>185742
Yeah, it was cleaned up the day it dropped, had to be. This is a CIA op we're digging at and why it gets kept so quiet. Human traffiking and the money is laundered through "modern art", its a whole little secret society you are looking at.
>>
File: firexena.jpg (1008KB, 2600x2500px) Image search: [Google]
firexena.jpg
1008KB, 2600x2500px
>>180322
Heres an extra weird one, this is the big titty actress from Xena/Herculus with alefantis, he delivers a lot of children
>>
>>186196
And these children were later flown to a pool party for "your entertainment" in the Podesta emails
>>
File: 1491171319862.gif (4MB, 7000x5893px) Image search: [Google]
1491171319862.gif
4MB, 7000x5893px
Grab some snacks, get comfy, and look at a good amount of PG research in this handy infographic
>>
Pizzagate is likely related to the finders, and other 80's kidnapping satanic scares. Like that FIB official so was investigating those day cares or that creepy salt lake city day care.

Maybe even used in soul magik.
>>
File: nigheadband.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nigheadband.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
bump
>>
File: Alex Jones+.png (304KB, 337x462px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones+.png
304KB, 337x462px
>>185807
>>185742
>>185333
>>185297
>>181198
THIS IS PERFECTLY NORMAL. THIS IS SO NORMAL WE'RE NOT ONLY GOING TO GO AHEAD WITH THIS BREAK, BUT PLAY TWO BREAKS IN A ROW.
>>
>>180322
It's real and the problem is so huge so it will never get investigated. Child-trafficking at the pizza place is a strawman the media tries to imply is the crux of the controversy.
>>
File: CST_1in6_infographic.png (1MB, 800x2467px) Image search: [Google]
CST_1in6_infographic.png
1MB, 800x2467px
>>187216
86% of the kids that are rescued from trafficking ops come from state care

And the Virginia DC area has a missing young persons rate 300-500% the rate of anywhere else in the country
>>
>>180322
I think it's pretty likely, but I'm waiting for hard proof. By letting them know you were on to them, it alerted them into hiding anything that would possibly indicate what is going on. Our best bet is to stop leaving our hand wide open.
>>
>>187112
To all those who decry Alex Jones for "buckling", look at what he's done hence. I think he was threatened with more than legal action. Look at it this way, he was willing to risk a slander and libel suit from Bill Clinton on account of Alex's campaign to pay people to call Bill a rapist (rightfully), so why would he be afraid of the legal might of a non-chain pizzareia owner? No, Alefantis made clear threats against not just AJ, but his family. Look into the threats that Alefantis made against PizzaGateGear, the guy who pointed the way to the Pegasus Museum. The FBI is on record as having investigated those threats, and there were multiple proof videos showing it was actually Alefantis who made the threats. Also, lest you forget, Alex "kindly" invited Alefantis onto his show to "explain" and "debunk" pizzagate.
This is is last stand of Leonidas in 300, methinks. He's taking off his helmet and laying down his shield, by likely sequestering his family and baiting JA onto his show so he can tear into him unlike any other news whore's had the balls to. I think Alex is, in a way, calling James' bluff, he's ready to be a martyr for these children.
>>
>>187609
God bless that weirdo.
>>
>>180322
The pizzaia shot up was a a victim of the conspericy but beyond that I'm sold on podesta being a pedophile. Theres just too much that adds up to be a coincidence
>>
File: swiss.png (2MB, 2335x1260px) Image search: [Google]
swiss.png
2MB, 2335x1260px
>>
>>180322
An embarrassment and an easy way to identify people who've drank too much of the kool-aid.
>>
>>187794
Look at the evidence in the thread, fag
>>
>>187794
And these things have been exposed over and over the last 40 years, dozens of elites get deals and immunity and no real punishment
>>
>>187874
This thread IS my evidence.
>>
>>187609
Maybe. Regardless, AJ is fun to meme.
>>
>>187901
That just proves you're ignorantly, stubbornly, either refusing to look into this critically, or refusing to acknowledge what you've found.
Who's Jimmy Seville?
Who's Laura Silsby?
Who's Seth Rich?
Who's David Brock?
Who's Tamera Luzzato?
If you don't know who those people are, you don't actually know shit about Pizzagate, and ergo cannot legitimately state that there's nothing to it.
>>
>>188064
Veritably, brother, but lets use our memetic magic to aid the madman, not bring him low.
>>
File: download.png (130KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
130KB, 400x317px
>>187290

you can blame National Center for Missing and Exploited NCMEC for that.
>>
>>186069
Honestly I was in this boat. But being force to interact with you horsefuckers I realize we aren't so different. We both hate the Jews. And i apparently find some horses sexy.
>>
File: 1487773347771.jpg (177KB, 506x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487773347771.jpg
177KB, 506x375px
>>188479

i think he just might fucking do it. he apologized to James Alefantis and he kneels before no one. i'm assuming this is some sort of theater. he is after all helping to launch Veterans for Child Rescue.

The Dark Knight rises.
>>
>>180322
They all deserve to die tbqh
>>
>>188635
He's the hero we deserve. JA is known for his hubris, he's given two interview on T.V that were literally off the same script, he threatened a mans family over revealing where his fucked up museum was, there's even some evidence that at the height of things last year he tried actually posting in our midst to try some first-hand disinfo spreading. Just watch as he'll waltz into the InfoWars studio and be called to task on a live stream to explain his Instagram, to describe Spirit Cooking, to verify if Comet Ping Pong has a basement, to ask what exhibits go on at Pegasus Museum... The fucker'd turn white as a ghost and bolt.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.