[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: racist.png (487KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
racist.png
487KB, 750x740px
The (((jews))) entire existence is build upon and around projecting their own issues onto others. For example:
The amalekites are considered to be the enemies of the jews which are reborn over and over again with the purpose of making live hard for the jews
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

>In Judaism, the Amalekites came to represent the archetypal enemy of the Jews. In Jewish folklore the Amalekites are considered to be the symbol of evil. This concept has been used by some hassidic rabbis (particularly the Baal Shem Tov) to represent atheism or the rejection of God. Nur Masalha, Elliot Horowitz and Josef Stern suggest that Amalekites have come to represent an "eternally irreconcilable enemy" that wants to murder Jews, and that Jews in post-biblical times sometimes associate contemporary enemies with Haman or Amalekites, and that some Jews believe that pre-emptive violence is acceptable against such enem

However these amelikites derrive from Essau. Essau was twin brother of Jacob and the firstborn. However Jacob betrayed him and his father, pretending to be Essau in fron of his blind father to recieve his blessing of being aknowledged as the first born and rule the family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esau
>Verse 19: "And Jacob said unto his father, I am Esau thy firstborn; I have done according as thou badest me: arise, I pray thee, sit and eat of my venison, that thy soul may bless me." Verse 22-23: "And Jacob went near unto Isaac his father; and he felt him, and said, The voice is Jacob's voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau. And he discerned him not, because his hands were hairy, as his brother Esau's hands: so he blessed him.

So the very nemesis of the jew, are descendents of that guy (((their))) ancestor screwed over. Just like now they project anti semitism onto everyone slightly criticising them while hating themselves, and projecting that everyone is out to kill and genocide them, while they actively plan to genocide whites.
>>
Selfbump
>>
>You are correct.

The Jews accuse you of their crimes so that you are defending yourself instead of on the offensive.

You lose credibility when you turn the tables and accuse them (correctly) of their crimes.

Thus it's harder to attack them.
>>
>>180316
i dont even think they think this through so much. it probably is just in their genes
>>
last selfbump. maybe someone willl find this interesting
>>
File: image.jpg (465KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465KB, 1275x1650px
>>179680
Bump for a good post
>>
>>181921
> goyim not to scale
FUGGIN KEK
>>
>>179680
>The (((jews))) entire existence is build upon and around projecting their own issues onto others.

It's true. Minorities are always assuming whites want to do the things to them, that they want to do to the whites.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>The Nazis and Adolf Hitler have been referred to as Amalekites.[25]
they probably see us as their reincarnation as well

>>182231
that thing allegedly hung in some university. thats the biggest kek of it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.