[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what does everypony think of him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 19

File: 1472952914238.jpg (642KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1472952914238.jpg
642KB, 786x1071px
Now that the dust has settled, what does everypony think of him?
>>
>>178383
He triggers lefties and SJWs like no one before him, so he's alright in my books regardless of how he's doing as president.
>>
>>178414
Cynicism is the bane of any functional country, my anon.
>>
>>178383
"Shit prez, good trigger." ~IRL friend
>>
>>178383
Better then hitler
>>
>>178383
Doing alright, feel as though the media intentionally tries to latch on to any little thing he does and spin it in a negative direction. Would like to see more open minded discussion of his methods and tactics.
>>
>>178383
We will see after 8 years of him
>>
>>178414
archive.is/0l6rV
Here's a thread from infinitechan with some decent analysis. Basically, he isn't ideal or in line with our interests, but will still accomplish some good and is preferable to pretty much any one else.
>>
>>178383
He's good now, but I feel that he will have finished all the good things he can do 1 year in and it will be bad from then on
>>
>>178383
Doing roughly as good as I expected, which is to say not especially, but nothing's on fire and I think he has the makings of a decent president if he shapes up and learns that government is different than business.

Still infinitely better than Hillary, I would have literally voted for a piano-playing chicken over her.
>>
Can someone explain what the fucks happened with all this pony stuff going on here. What's happened to pol?
>>
>>178383
>everypony
>>>/ponychan/
>>
>>178962
you're in the wrong board friend. This is /mlpol/, /pol/ is elsewhere
>>
>>178383
He does a lot of things that disappoint me. I really hate the direction he's taken on net neutrality and internet privacy. It betrays the idea of him not being a globalist, corporatist shill and someone who fights for the common man.
I just want to see him keep out rapefugees and keep us from turning into Brazil. I don't blame him for the travel ban failures since all of his attempts to institute one will just inevitably be shot down by activist judges.

Still better than Hillary, though. The way the world was trending under Obama (and by extension Hillary) was just downright scary and I'm glad that Trump/Brexit could help ward that off even if just for a little while.
>>
I'm honestly a little shocked at how much and how constant the pushback he's getting is. The deep state is REALLY pulling out all the stops to hold back his agenda.

I don't have much problem with him but I think his cabinet picks need to get some high energy and start firing people and rescinding more regulations. He needs to ride them harder and keep them active, or step in himself and get shit done.

Congress as a whole is a bunch of lazy fucks and should all be fired.
>>
File: 1490006244361.png (1MB, 920x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1490006244361.png
1MB, 920x1302px
>>178383
The jews fear the samurai

I don't know. The media doesnt show much other than his troubles and the potential russia connection.
Are any major changes done that weren't executive orders?
>>
File: 1491108856344.png (179KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1491108856344.png
179KB, 2400x1800px
>>178383

His cultural impact will be greater than anything he actually does in office. If he builds the wall, cuts taxes, and gives us a conservative court I'm happy. I don't blame him for not accomplishing shit yet because he's being opposed on all sides by people trying to impeach him on "muh russia" charges.

The health bill was shit, hastily thrown together and I'm glad it didn't pass. Standing with rand on that one.
>>
>>179050
This post sums up what I also believe perfectly
>>
File: 1490934959741.png (130KB, 1302x722px) Image search: [Google]
1490934959741.png
130KB, 1302x722px
>>178383
I like triggering people so I sport a couple of bumper stickers, had a Trump flag on my apartment for a while but he's not perfect.

He's too soft. People call him literally Hitler but he's yet to gas the Jews. I want to gas the Jews.

Anyways, I love the concept of Trump and I think he was a step in the right direction and regardless of what he does in the future he will always be better than Hillary.
>>
>>178962
>>>/pol/
Here you go anon
>>
>>178383
It's still too early to say. I'd have to agree with this guy >>179050

Honestly, cut taxes, remove obamacare, put in conservative court, enforce immigration and cut benefits and we won't even need the wall. Though the wall would still be nice. Hell, it could even be a tourist attraction.
>>
>>179050
>>179076

these.
>>
>>178926
probably the best analysis of him so far. not ideal but the best for now.

what worries me is how the r the donald fags are become alt right SJWs. their enthusiasm was great during the election but now dick riding has become unsurfable. shit like that is going to turn off more normies than anything else.
>>
File: AJvs0xE.png (352KB, 1012x924px) Image search: [Google]
AJvs0xE.png
352KB, 1012x924px
>>178383

Pretty good, but I expected more public executions by this point.
>>
>>178383
He triggers sjws and globalists and actually tries to get shit done.

Overall I didn't expect too much as he was the only ok tier candidate in a absolute shitshow that where the rep and dem primaries.
>how can two parties come up with so much shit for the most powerful office?
Rubio, Yep, Fiona, Christie(?), Hillary, Bernie, even Cruz or Carson what where they thinking?
In most cases you could've picked up a alcoholic bum on meth from the shelter and he would be a better candidate.
>>
89 IQ tier
>>
Better than the last guy
Not as good as I thought he'd be though
But the memes he's help create are unprecedented
>>
File: Celestia_and_Luna_unamused_S4E02.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_and_Luna_unamused_S4E02.png
535KB, 1280x720px
Better than Obongo, not as good as Celestia and Luna.
>>
>>178383
He better deliver or else we going to rig election back.
>>
File: gameover.jpg (129KB, 942x942px) Image search: [Google]
gameover.jpg
129KB, 942x942px
>>178383
Can't stump, won't stump
>>
File: the tallest.jpg (141KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
the tallest.jpg
141KB, 1280x960px
Jesus... these conversations and opinions are actually coherent, honest thoughts. And not just a bunch of autistic screeching and shilling/baiting.

MLP really is the cancer that cured /pol/.
>>
File: 1490839771151.png (2MB, 1382x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1490839771151.png
2MB, 1382x1850px
>>179177
>>
File: 1491127188077.png (422KB, 966x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1491127188077.png
422KB, 966x1281px
>>179166
I actually thought Rubio was OK, he's an obvious opportunist but I think in terms of actual policy you would have gotten a slightly watered down version of the same things Trump is doing, at least as far as immigration and probably education, environmental shit and the supreme court are concerned. You could say the same thing about Cruz really, Rubio was just more personally likeable and would have given Dems less ammunition. Jeb was essentially Republican-flavored Clinton but he had a couple of decent ideas; really my impression of him is so inextricably linked to the meme version of him that I honestly can't hate him. He was the only other candidate besides Bernie who had a plan for dealing with college costs, and unlike Bernie's his was practical, so there's that. None of the rest of them were really worth paying attention to.
>>
He's not as bad as the media makes him out to be, Though he's not the perfect president
>>
File: 1491170437107.png (57KB, 768x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1491170437107.png
57KB, 768x1238px
>>179760
It's a fucking weird time. But this change has been good.

It's already been posted a bunch but pic related gets me everytime
>>
>>179924
>he's an obvious opportunist
oh god, every congressional hearing

>what do you think of...
>well thats---
>BUT WHAT ABOUT CUBA????
>*voice cracks* what do you have against cuba
>>
>>179760
We just needed some chemotherapy anon.
>>
>>179050
I have to agree on this one. Trump getting elected wasn't so much of an election as much as it was raising a flag. Of course, I'd like him to enact the platform he ran on, but him making it into the White House was the most important thing. He can only do so much from there and we have to take care of the rest while our flag is still raised high.
>>
if Trump establishes civic nationalism for now, I'm totally fine with it. however I'm not going to pretend that it's nothing more than a band aid holding back the tide.

I don't know how familar you guys are with Wilhem Ropke but I think he had it right.

it's hilarious that he was considered anti Nazi in his day but if you read anything about him or his works, you could see liberals exploding

http://www.ghi-dc.org/fileadmin/user_upload/GHI_Washington/Publications/Supplements/Supplement_10/bu-supp10_061.pdf
>>
>>179149
Kek 4chan gave birth to left wing leet hackers group called Anonymous, and now it's giving birth right ring leet hackers. What should the name be for this new group?
>>
>>179924
Here's the thing, I would never expect Rubio or Cruz or any establishment politician to follow through on their promises. At least, not any of the important ones, like the policies that would have the effect of slowing white genocide in America.
>>
File: Interesting Times.png (479KB, 457x664px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting Times.png
479KB, 457x664px
>>179760

Did you see the repeating digits get earlier for Kek's cavalry?
>>
>>178383
He was cooler before he associated with a party. i woudlve loved to see a president that wasn't a party puppet.
>>
File: shadilay.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>178383
>DRUMPF WON!!!!
Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.
She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.
>>
>>178944
That's his plan. He knows he can do everything really quickly, but he wants to lower our expectations for when he actually does it.
>>
>>179149
It's hard to tell if /pol/ gets shilled with Agree And Amplify techniques, or if it happened organically, but either way if it gets in the way of honest discussion it's just a pain
>>
>>179076
Basically this.
>>
>>178383
I think he is a loudmouth for the most part, with little in the way of ideology behind him.
>>
>>181558
>Ummm... no sweetie

hey i recognize you, you started posting from several months ago.

...are you a middle aged lady?
you sound like one so...
are you?
>>
>>181862
Taking like that is a meme.
>>
File: 66543565432.png (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
66543565432.png
52KB, 640x360px
>>178383
>Obongo basically got to do whatever unconstitutional bullshit he wanted
>even with a republican majority
>remembered as somebody who got blocked at every turn by evil cuckservatives and being an

inspiration to basketball Americans and cocksuckers everywhere

>EVERYONE AND THEIR FUCKING MOTHER was against Trump the second he he started running
>Despite this everyone is blaming him for being cocked-blocked
>remembered as being a big orange racist lame duck meanie who only won because "le Russia!"

I'm gonna be so fucking pissed if this happens.
>>
>>182156
hmmmm... dont think so. you're the only one that does that.

oh well, carry on i guess.

its 3am here and i am out of cigarettes
>>
Ponyfam! We finally defeated the drumpf bullies! Time we take serious action and really take back our country from nazis!

Sign /our/ petition
https://www.change.org/p/the-people-impeach-donald-j-trump

Kthx!!
t.RainbowDash
>>
>>178383
Still waiting for him to do something constructive.

Too bad about Putin though.
>>
>>179166
>gets shit done

This is what I like most, the mass triggering is just a neat side effect. I don't want Congress in lock step, but the obstructionism makes the Republican opposition to Obamacare look weak-willed
>>
>>182446
Those two aspects are the best!
>>
>>182277
Checked dubz nice bro I'll check it out
>>
File: absolutely_haram.jpg (59KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_haram.jpg
59KB, 531x471px
>>182508
Don't. It's a CTR copypasta and is a shill post.
>>
>>178383
He's trying hard, but I worry that he may not do everything he wishes to do. It is only his first year, though, so who knows?
>>
>>178383
He's doing everything moderately fine although the media likes to hold a magnifying glass to him and whatever he does so I can't be totally sure how he's doing unless I delve deep into what actually happened
>>
>>181558
welcome to america kyke. Popular vote isn't how we do shit. If we did, niggervilles with overpopulation would override our election. all you leftshits want is free welfare and pointless bathroom rights. Get a job and welcome to the real world fagot.
>>
>>178994
>direction he's taken on net neutrality and internet privacy

No really I'm kinda fucking worried that the price of internet is somehow gonna get even more expensive and then all of us are gonna get v& for coming to "the darkest corner of the internet." I mean I'll be concerned about this all the time regardless of president, but Trump is a corporation man, and freedom is not always in the best financial interests of companies. He probably thinks piracy is worse than robbery too.

Happy about him keeping unnecessary brown people out though, I agree there.
>>
>>178383
I like him.
>>
File: 1472378050484.jpg (33KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1472378050484.jpg
33KB, 600x564px
>>181558
>>>/pol/
>>
>>178383
I didn't want him to win, but I didn't want Shillary to win either. In the end, he created more tears than I have ever seen in my life and that election is probably the biggest mass redpill ever dropped on the country.
>>
>>182173
>>remembered as somebody who got blocked at every turn by evil cuckservatives

That's unironically true though. And not it's Trump's turn to get blocked at every turn by the freedumb cuckus. The healthcare shit is just the beginning. Libertardians hate everyone. The ones that support free internet are cool, but all the rest of them are worthless. Trump knows this, that's why he got pissed on Twitter.
>>
so far he is 6.5/10. he gets held back way too fucking much by controlled opposition, but he needs to stay the fuck away from moral issues.

if he fixes obamacare, starts something like a wall, actually keeps the fucking illegals out, then he'll go to like 9/10.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.