[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3322.jpg (175KB, 1014x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3322.jpg
175KB, 1014x846px
Imagine being in this position. Your entire narrative(s) (russia, trump wiretapping, etc.) collapsing purely on their own merits.
& then, rather than taking time and reflecting on how you were mistaken.
You do..this..

You literally lash out like a child screaming at his parents because they caught him with his hands in the cookie jar.

What makes it worse is when we try to console the poor kids anger and calmly reason with them they lash out.
"I DONT CARE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!"
& rather than deny theyve been caught in a brazen lie, the liberals just scream bloody murder at those who caught them,
"YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL!" they scream, not even denying at this point that theyve been found out.

Its particularly poignant for me because I used to work in a daycare system.
And occasionally the really really bad kids would behave this way.

One time this kid punched a girl in the face. I wasnt there to witness it but i saw her cry about it to me.
So I confronted the kid who punched her about it and he emphatically denied it.
He was pretty good at it too. Started crying and stuff.
I felt bad for him until the next week when I caught him with my very own eyes punching the same girl yet again.
& when I confronted him about it he screamed as if I was killing him and, I kid you not, started punching me in the groin as hard as he could over and over again.
He didnt even want to reason with me.
All that mattered to him was he got caught.

See, libs dont even care. The mask has been taken off, theyve been exposed to the world as liars and they. Don't. Even. Care.
So they do the only thing they know how to do which is riot, protest, and scream "TREASON!"

The partisanship is so naked that they are willing to shoot the messenger rather than confront how they were wrong.

Just imagine being in that state of mind. The brazenly illogical thinking is a scary thing to behold.
Literally like an abused, psycopathic child.

Just imagine, /mlpol/.
>>
>>175501
It was supposed to be their election. Hillary was supposed to become president and old America was supposed to die and get replaced with some multiculti globalist abomination. Now Trump won instead and things are going back to normal so all the people banking on a Hill victory have gone bonkers.
>>
File: oklahoma.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
oklahoma.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
Luckily I don't have to witness any of that shit first hand living in the reddest state in the nation.
>>
>>175707
woops heres 2016, though nothing's different
>>
>>175707
Wtf i love Oklahoma
>>
>>175501
>nunes

What does that even mean. Is that the latest lame meme from the left ? The latest thing they went apeshit ?
>>
>>175501
I live in MN, there's plenty of this around, though my area was majority trump.
It was amazing to see the shock on the local liberal faces, how dare anybody not follow their exact line of thinking,
They threw a fit and tried to protest, based sheriff department cleared them out after ~30 min.
>>
>>175789
I too want to know this.
>>
>>175789
>>175815
Nunes was a representative who was investigating trump ties to russia iirc and he found it was an obama aide unmasking trump office members
>>
>>175895
Ayy lmao.
Libs always bite their own ass. Remember when they whine about "muh russians" but the opnly thing related to Russia was just ukrainian and DHS fucking up the democratic party ?
The DNC will be doomed in 2018.
>>
>>175563

This is exactly right. Bonkers is the appropriate term too. I've never seen a reaction from the right after a political loss that is anywhere near what we're currently seeing from the left.
>>
File: 1461012503214.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461012503214.png
440KB, 633x758px
>>175501
Liberals are absolutely fucking insane. They selectively normalise and outright ignore important subjects that should warrant national attention in favour of hamfisting yet another dose of their irrelevant, childish, nihilistic, virtue signalling talking points about fantastically shallow identity politics. They don't care about mass surveillance, or democrat corruption, or the international situation, or even the threat of nuclear war. They care about what pronouns to use when regarding Trannies, or the role of women in the military. They fabricate problems that don't exist, and then try to stop the whole country to complain about those problems.

They hate Trump because he's not interested in identity politics. His campaign was all about addressing the real problems of the US. Once the Liberals noticed they went absolutely fucking bonkers, unironically treating this guy as a genocidal psychopath, rather than a populist who wants to relive America's golden age. They are so deep in their own bullshit that they are convinced that protecting and promoting a religion that exists to annihiliate our own, and pracitcally begging these people to move in by the millions to replace the native demographic of every single country that defines the west and it's values, to it's fatal detriment, is more morally acceptable than preventing border-hopping Mexicans from breaking the law.

Fuck them. Fuck all of them. They are destroying the west and I can't for the life of me understand why.
>>
>>175735
Lol, even your cities are red
>>
>>175707
OKC bro here, fuck yes Oklahoma is the best.
>>
>>176111
Libs are the worst thing that happened to the US. They're trying to normalise or rationalize everything. They aren't supporting their ideology because it works, but because it makes them feel like they're good person. They aren't. They are just sniffing their own fart while pretending to be great people.
>>
File: 1376991515467.png (115KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
1376991515467.png
115KB, 295x300px
>>175501
>he screamed as if I was killing him and, I kid you not, started punching me in the groin as hard as he could over and over again.
what a fucking hero
>>
File: lel.jpg (459KB, 1014x846px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
459KB, 1014x846px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.