[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mlpol/ think of minarchism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Minarchist.png (2KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Minarchist.png
2KB, 450x300px
What does /mlpol/ think of minarchism?
>>
>>174446
Every minarchist will becoma ancap someday, thats a good thing
>>
>>174446
Its a good system as long as there are checks in place to prevent to growth of government.
>>
>>174573
>>174712
Wow, /mlpol/ actually likes libertarian forms of government. I guess this merge was a step in the right direction!
>>
As a follow-up question, what parts of government do you think should be controlled in a minarchist society?
>>
File: anarcho_fascism.png (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
anarcho_fascism.png
28KB, 600x600px
>>174573
And every ancap eventually becomes an anarcho-fascist. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>174446
i think the state should supply a basic education (yes education can be supplyed by private entities) and i think some infrastructure measures should be regulates and a basic healthcare should be supplyed
>>
>>175096
What kind of education would be considered basic.
>>
>>175096
Interesting. Personally, I think healthcare should only be applied to veterans, as their service to the country should not go unappreciated. But beyond that, I think a Laissez-Faire attitude should be used. The common people should not be punished for the ills of a few, ESPECIALLY when it's something like obesity.
>>
>>175404
well i talked with a university student last week and he hadn't a basic education

i would say i would give them something from 6 to 16 (or 18 i don't care too much at the exact time)
i guess this would be something like high school education in the us
>>
>>175082
>2017
>not being an anarcho-federalist
>>
File: anfash.png (923KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
anfash.png
923KB, 1200x807px
>>175082
Anarchofascism is the logical conclusion.
>>
>>174446
If your minimalist government still has a name, it's not minimal enough. Abolish civilization, go back to your roots. Take the vargpill.
>>
>>175096
Don't minarchist governments make it so that the government controls the police and the courts? I think that's a bad model for a government because it means corporations and businesses have to cover things like roads, yet what's to stop a corporation from having a monopoly on a road?
>>
>>175578
How would you set up a successful anarcho-fascism "state"? The whole system sounds hypocritical, so I'm genuinely curious to hear how it would work.
>>
File: 1479315581592.jpg (201KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479315581592.jpg
201KB, 960x540px
>>175647
>some infrastructure measures should be regulates
i meant regulated sorry
>>
>>175526
>like high school education in the us
That may cause a problem. High School Education in the US focuses way too much on English (4 years) and has a skewed history lessons. Its these classes that the marxism agenda takes its first turn.
>>
File: hoppegun.jpg (14KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
hoppegun.jpg
14KB, 373x373px
>>175679
Everyone should accept that the family and nation are essential for long term survival and prosperity, and voluntarily work towards that goal and educate their children so. To that end, it should also be accepted that any agent attempting to destroy family values and attack the family and nation wishes to replace them with the state as a surrogate and should, thus, be physically removed from the society.

Members of the society may voluntarily break certain "rules" of the society (i.e, charity, as part of loving your fellow compatriots, is yet voluntary even if promoted through, say, christian values) without violent repercussion, though everyone else has the freedom not to associate with such people and boycott them to preserve the social order. On the other hand, if they actively attempt to promote such behaviour (more than, say, merely discussing it) it must be met with force.

Additionally, it can be accepted that a strong, fascist state may be necessary for the transition into an anarchofascist society, through removal of the undesireables and the molding of society into something functional without government.
>>
>>175920
That actually seems really interesting, and possibly even achievable.
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 750x1334px
SNEK
N
E
K
>>
>>175810
Agreed. U.S. high schools have very peculiar priorities. At my former school, you had to take four years of gym, but only three years of math! Now ain't that just quackin' crazy!
>>
well it's a government service so i would set some reasonable standards (and i like standards because i am german)

education should involve:
english (reading, writing some communication models and analysis of texts)
mathematic (arithmetic, and basics of geometry, algebra and set theory)
law and civics (basic laws and the structure of the government)
biology, chemestry and physics (the basic stuff)
physical education (exercise and learn how to exercise without harming yourself)
philosopy (logic and very basic philosophical idears)
history (well i wouldn't cut it but i honestly have no idear to improve it)
>>
>>176169
>history (well i wouldn't cut it but i honestly have no idear to improve it)
History is important indeed but history classes could be reduced to a minimum with good teachers, because you can learn history in pretty much all subjects, also history is the kind of subject that isn't neutral so if you learn logic and critical thinking in philosophy you can then learn history by yourself with books and internet.
Also economics and accounting are pretty important, here it isn't mandatory and I don't get how we're supposed to reduce the debt of a country if most of the people coming out of HS don't know how a credit works
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.