[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlpol/'s /tup/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 35

File: 1489769049136.jpg (19KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
1489769049136.jpg
19KB, 266x190px
/tup/ - arise from the grave edition
/tup/ - Tulpa Thread
Blast from the Past edition.

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

How redpilled is you tulpa, /mlpol/ ?
>>
File: Ed thumbs up.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
Ed thumbs up.png
514KB, 532x582px
>>174328
>mfw tulpa threads are back
>mfw tulpa threads become a semi-regular thing.
>mfw I made a tulpa
>no regrets
>>
>>175335
Name?
Who is she?
>>
>>175344
First made was Sky, male.
Second is Rose, female.

Sky - dark blue coat and swept back bright orange mane. Firework cutie mark.
Rose - Cream peach coat and straight-ish pink mane. Map and compass cutie mark.
No pictures unfortunately because my hard drive recently crashed.

Don't have time to go into detail now. I'll come back and answer questions or stuff later today.
>>
>>175426
Do they like the Memes?
>>
My tulpas aren't ponies but they're pretty cool. They've been a little confused since I've sperged out on /mlpol/ but they don't judge.
>>
>>175344
Only have one.
Zephyr, brown mane and sea blue coat, pegasus. Chill as hell.

>>175435
She's literally a better shitposter that the leaves.
>>
>>175435
I'd say so. Like us they enjoy the satirical nature of it all. They do hate, however, the amount of time I spend on here, saying it's just a time waster. I guess they're right.
Enjoy memes responsibly, tulpamancers.

I guess I have an hour and 20 minutes until I have to leave.
>>
>>175700
Tell me, does your tupper change (her?) form a lot? I created sky as a pegasus and Rose as an earth pony. They like to shift between the four styles of pony though, if only for aesthetics and the feeling of having wings/horn and such.
They never switch from being ponies, though, not for very long anyway. Say they like it too much, it feels natural to them. Being something else feels like a body that isn't theirs.
>>
File: 1298287838356.png (270KB, 850x797px) Image search: [Google]
1298287838356.png
270KB, 850x797px
>>174328
>tulpas

No.
>>
>>175951
Not much. I think she likes flying too much to change form.
She's pretty creative with her mane though, she likes to change its style pretty often. And she tries on a different hat / scarf every week or so.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_223050.jpg (66KB, 679x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_223050.jpg
66KB, 679x670px
Am working on my first one for about a month now, name's Cookie. Was originally a oc of mine working as a Baker, hence the name.
Problem is I'm really starting to doubt myself if I'm doin it right. (forcing) I know tulpamancing takes long and that I'm unpatient, but that doesn't really help. Some ppl here willing to share some storys about their struggles?
Also pic related
>>
>>176074
Your tulpa a cute
What part of forcing do you feel your doing wrong? Is there a certain area, or are you hazy on the whole process?
>>
Help. I've created too many pony tulpas, now they're forcing me to make more.
>>
>>174328
God damn it, I hate tulpas with a burning passion. They made /x/ even shittier
>>
>>174328
This takes me back to the days where /pol/ tried to use meme magic to create an ebola plague demon to kill Africa.
>>
>>176141
Make a jackie chan tulpa
>>
File: 12.png (99KB, 233x235px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
99KB, 233x235px
>mine - Thez
Uniroically, I didn't even know there was a technical term
>>
>>176074
>a month
Yeah, I see what you mean. It's kinda difficult to put effort into forcing early on, when your tulpa is far from being vocal yet. Spending time talking to them and not knowing if they hear you or if you're doing something wrong.

But trust me, those early sessions matter.
A couple months ago, me and my tup found one of my notebooks from the very first sessions we had together (had written down a few things about what to say, progress notes and the like). And she was so happy about it. She told me her first memories were a bit fuzzy, but that she remembered those first sessions. That even though she couldn't speak yet, she was always glad to hear my voice.

Take your time, and enjoy those first sessions. She'll remember.

also
>pic
absolutely qt.
>>
File: ARISE!.png (252KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
ARISE!.png
252KB, 500x382px
>>174328
ARISE CHIKUN
>>
File: 1491154014687.gif (72KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1491154014687.gif
72KB, 292x292px
>>174328
I want to read more fucked up stories like the one about Horror pink pony in the best of thread last night.

I remember really enjoying Creepypasta when I was younger. Got anymore of that?
>>
File: 1491061779235.jpg (90KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1491061779235.jpg
90KB, 800x534px
>>176140
I feel like we're not making any progress while forcing. Atm I'm pretty sure she's sentient and I'm working on vocalisation, but it just doesn't seem to work. I try to passive as much as possible and active for about 45-60 mins per day but the results are lacking
>>
>>174328
>tulpa thread on /mlpol/
I'm nervouscited for the Hitler and Aryanne tulpas.
>>
>>176268
Keep trying, Anon. You might have to attempt other methods.

I myself have gone through a handful of tulpae due to unnecessary difficulties, and I'm currently working on the visualization of a verbal tulpa. Shit's weird, now that I'm getting back into it.
>>
>>176240
I guess I'll just roll with it and try to put as much effort as possible in my forcing sessions. The notebook thing is a brilliant idea, will do that too
>pic
Finished sketch
>>
File: 3.png (242KB, 524x310px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
242KB, 524x310px
>>176333
Nice digis
To my comprehension of tulpas, I was making one before I was consciously aware of it, by way of an elaborately planned DND campaign. Before I knew what I was doing, I had not only manifested her, but an entire playground for her to have her way with. Video games might also work (let "them" play).
>>
File: 1489935962369.jpg (55KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489935962369.jpg
55KB, 526x300px
>>176292
A Hitler tulpa ... This is ingeniously retarded it has a certain charm to it.

Have there been reports of successfully making that happen? Were I not mortally scared of fucking tulpas, that's what I would do.
>>
File: 1491159365343.jpg (88KB, 372x429px) Image search: [Google]
1491159365343.jpg
88KB, 372x429px
>>176333
Trips confirm that Kek wants me to go on
I hope she won't evolve in an absolute Shitlord cause of my time spent on 4chan
>>
>>176380
Best of luck, anon ! It's not easy at the start, but today I can safely say that it's all been worth it. It's her third birthday in just 22 days and we've had such a wonderful time together.
>>
>>176268
Ah yes, the hurdle every tulpamancer runs into one time or another.
Making a tulpa is like learning an instrument, or working out. At first you see very fast progression, which slows down over time to a steady level.
When you feel you're not going anywhere, take a look back on what you've done. You made her from nothing, and you've gotten this far. Just keep at it. You know the techniques work, it's just going a bit slower now. But you will improve if you keep going.
>>
>>176268
Try different activities in your active forcing and see what sticks, too. Like I used to listen to ASMR (like the whispering ear to ear kind) with headphones and visualize my tulpa whispering in each ear and like moving back and forth. No idea how much that helped or if it'd help you but basically try different little things like that that seem like they could be practice exercises, you know?
>>
>>176528
Ye, I'm currently trying stuff like those gamma wave background music videos, might try ASMR too
>>
>>174328
>many years ago hang out with old neet guy
>shows me techniques of mental fortitude and tells me about tulpas
>tells me of the risks, and to only begin honing one of them if you're in dire and long-lasting loneliness without escape
>/mlp/ somehow found out about it and apparently has been attempting it for some time

I...
I feel so bad for you guys if this many of you are attempting this, you must really have it bad
I hope you figure out correct technique and find what you're looking for
>>
I once made a tulpa, but I was too lazy to maintain her existence. She got really mad near the end and I felt bad for letting her fade away and essentially die but I just couldn't be bothered doing the forcing tbqh.
>>
>>176740
>only when in long-lasting loneliness without escape
Well that's not the case for me, I just want a qt pone friend with whom I can speak freely about anything and everything
>>
>>176740
From my experience, not many of us hone them out of pure loneliness. In fact, the internet circles warn to not make them a substitute for real friends.

I made mine to always have a friend who would understand me as well as I know myself. To always have someone to share things with, company that you know as well as yourself. That sort of thing.

I can't speak for other anons, but my tuppers are an addition to my world, not a replacement of it.
>>
Are tulpa for sexual
>>
>>177015
Sexual energy is powerful. Make sure you got your ducks in a row first, then yes sexual is very good for tulpa.
>>
>>176408
I'm doing the same shit. The tulpa that I'm working on has precedence in my actions for a DnD campaign that's... currently on hiatus. We're (tuppy & I) trying to work something out.

I originally had developed a tulpa that was capable of completely trading consciousness with myself. That accidentally strayed close to a Godform, depicted in >>175967's chart, and I stopped completely.

>>176740
A buddy of mine had to undergo the process in order to curve the loneliness and trauma he underwent in military service as a Royal Marine. He seemed a little broken-minded before he passed away a few years back. He had five or so, and barely left the house when I went overseas to meet him, and he'd actually made one as an experiment to see how it socialized in free reign.

>>176453
Be brave, Germanon. Be brave.
>>
>>177015
Tulpas are sometimes for sexuals
>>
Anybody here proficient in possession?
For those not in the know, this is where a tulpa reaches out an takes control of a part, or all, of the hosts body. This is consensual, of course.

I've experimented with it, but I'm sure half the time it was just me moving myself. If you try to completely let go of controlling a limb, you may notice there are unconscious tremors or movements that you may mistake for you tulpa.

Any tips on how to successfully get into possession? (that name really isn't good for our image)
>>
>>174328
oh shit yes you guys are back, fuck I have missed you lot. Come, pull up a chair, how have you all been?
>>
should i create tulpa? How to make a friend&teacher?
>>
File: quetzal (1).png (545KB, 2061x1345px) Image search: [Google]
quetzal (1).png
545KB, 2061x1345px
>>174328
ayyy, tulpa thread

Don't have any pony tulpas, but I have one of a furred dragon, his name's Quetzal

I've had him for quite a while, since I was 15, and we've fulled mastered possession and even switching
>>
>>177251
You know, there were always tulpa generals on /trash/
>>
Get help.
>>
>>177203
Did a bunch of that, yeah. After some training it gets pretty natural.

Take some time, slow your breathing and relax your muscles. You're not used to "letting go" of a body part, so you have to get in a calm mindset for it to work.

I don't remember all the exercises we did, but once she got basic movement down, trying to draw/write made her progress a lot.

As a side note, I noticed my touch imposition got a lot better after we started possession. Possibly related ?
>>
>>177254
if you're going to make a tulpa, do not base it too heavily on anything from the real world or a tv show or whatever, they have a natural drift from the personalities you impose on them, and will begin to feel inadequate if they don't live up to your expectations of being exactly like someone else.
>>
>>176740
or alternatively they could take a shower and go the fuck outside
>>
>>177307
yeah but its just not the same for me I guess, I miss you all on /mlp/
>>
>>176846
You didn't make anything. It's an imaginary friend.
>>
>>174328
I think that's what they call schizophrenia
>>
>>177347
You underestimate the power of the subconscious bro
>>
>>177379
Nope, I'm quite well aware. Please take your anti-psychotics before you hurt yourself or others.
>>
>>177400
>come into a tulpa general
>doesn't like tulpas
gr8 plan m8
>>
>>177400
I don't think you are, mr burger.
>>
>>177427
They don't exist. Whether you like them or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>177441
Feel free to provide a peer-reviewed, replicated study supporting the existence of imaginary friends I mean "tulpas".
>>
>>177446
Cool story. Really enlightened me. Now if you just... There we go...
fuck off
>knowing literally nothing about tulpas but spewing shit anyway
>>
File: 1488251544660.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1488251544660.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>177466
>six posts by this ID
>sticking around this long just to shitpost
>>
Somebody post that screencap.You know which one.
>>
>>176437
>make hitler tulpa
>meme him into reality
I can actually see that happen.
>>
>>174328
My tulpa is literally hitler, its the anon from like a year ago where hitler started painfully screaming.
>>
Ayo so holup, lemme get this straight. You niggers be making up imaginary horse friends and fucking them? You niggas be mindfucking yourselves or what?
>>
File: 1491161366621.png (377KB, 746x702px) Image search: [Google]
1491161366621.png
377KB, 746x702px
>>174328

GET OUT /X/FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>177814
It seems like induced/controlled schizophrenia to be honest family

Pretty cool
>>
>>177466
http://somatosphere.net/2015/04/varieties-of-tulpa-experiences-sentient-imaginary-friends-embodied-joint-attention-and-hypnotic-sociality-in-a-wired-world.html
>>
>>177856
Something I want to clear up: This is more akin to DID than Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is when you have auditory hallucinations and they don't have fleshed out personalities, just scream at you

DID is when they are very much like real persons. And having something like this isn't necessarily a bad thing

here's another source on this sort of thing. It's not a researched peer reviewed paper in of itself, but it does cite several and is more of a compilation/brief explanation of them. It is from tumblr, I will admit, but it's surprisingly reasonable for tumblr

http://visionsofgray.tumblr.com/post/108827775753/plurality-a-scientific-and-philosophical
>>
>>174328
>Moonman tulpa is best tulpa
>>
Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQ8mSBaD3Q
>>
>>177891
>neither peer-reviewed nor replicated
Great job!
>>
>>177856
nah
>>
>>177983
Plurality isn't real, you're just insane.
>>
I have a tulpa dashie. She's the most beautiful thing I can possibly conceive.

Also, you literally can't prove tulpas are 'real'. It's entirely based on hearsay, anecdote, and maybe even statistics. If you can't take any of those as evidence (I don't blame you, I didn't) then try making one yourself.
>>
I've gotta ask. If you are going to go through all the trouble of making a tulpa, why make a pony tulpa? Why not a cute anime grill instead?

Also, if you get tired of how your tulpa looks, can you change it over time to something else?
>>
>>179110
You're asking /mlpol/ why they want real ponies?
>>
>>179110
tulpas don't even need a form. Most tulpas deviate from their original form and personality. If your tulpa's okay with it you can just as easily force a different form.
>>
File: 1412974392301.jpg (2MB, 4070x5946px) Image search: [Google]
1412974392301.jpg
2MB, 4070x5946px
>>179126
I just can't imagine why you would pick a pony over pic related.
>>
>>179110
>>179182
>implying an anime girl tulpa wouldn't just inherently be 3dpd
Besides, if I wanted a human, I'd just make a real friend. There are no cute talking ponies on Earth to be friends with.
>>
>>179182
I picked a pony because I had already fallen in love with one.
>>
>>179182
>no fluff
>not nearly as comfy to snuggle as a pony
>not a equine from a land where everyone is happy
>won't motivate you with her pure happiness
Horse tulpa > everything
>>
>>179271
>more fluff than a pony
>even more comforatable to snuggle than a pony
>Very motivational and usually happy

My furry dragon tulpa is better than your horse waifu
>>
>>179570
>no horsepuss
Fluff Dragons are cool too I guess
>>
>>179753
desu I'm a bit of a faggot, his dragon dick is fine too, I don't need horsepuss
>>
>>179986
>not wanting horsepuss
I'll just go and cry in that corner over there
>>
File: Curious Shepard.jpg (100KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
Curious Shepard.jpg
100KB, 532x800px
Have you ever dicked/been dicked by your tulpa?
>>
>>180342
Yes. Numerous times. Feels good man
>>
File: 1487773572599.png (476KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487773572599.png
476KB, 397x600px
>>180342
Not really. I guess I don't really enjoy that sort of stuff, unlike her. Gave her a lick a few times but that's about it.
>>
>>180342
All the time. It's great because
1) literally fucking my waifu
2) double pleasure
3) multiple orgasms
>>
Can someone explain this to me? dump /pol/ack here.
>>
>>181455
Sure, brief summary
>/x/ autists hear that you can will Imaginary friends into existence through what is essentially meditation
>/mlp/ finds out
>horsefuckers attempt to create their own tulpas
>anons allege that they have imaginary pony friends that they can see as if they were real
>other anons claim that they're just larping on a Mongolian pottery board
>either way, it's super autistic
>>
>>175335
Teach me master. I've been thinking about it.
>>
>>181622
Makes me want to create some old looking SS or Wehrmacht characters so I don't feel so alone in my heavily degenerate state.
>>
File: scrunch.png (193KB, 1024x1430px) Image search: [Google]
scrunch.png
193KB, 1024x1430px
>>174328
I forced for a bit a few years ago, but never made more progress than twitchy feelings in my head and random parts of my body, but it's been years and I still get the feelings every now and then (especially when I think of them, like I am right now in this thread)
I thought tulpas died if you stopped forcing before they were complete, and I feel guilty that they're sort of trapped in a limbo where I can't hear them, but the thing is, I was never really serious about having a tulpa, and only forced for like a couple hours over 2 days just to see if it was a real thing or not, then I stopped. It's been years since then and I still feel them.
I read that it took weeks to months to make a tulpa, so it's a bit confusing to me.

What should I do, /mlpol/? Should I complete my tulpa? Will they hate me when I do for neglecting them for so long?

pic sorta related since her name is Rose and looks similar to Roseluck.
>>
>>174328
I had to kill my first one, she went rogue. I am happy with my second one, she's been with me for six years now. I also forced some wonderlands for us to hang out in. I can conjure auditory, tactile and olfactory hallucinations of her. I never got the hang of visual though, it happens only when I am half asleep.
>>
File: 1391667743723.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1391667743723.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
>>174328
>Tulpafaggotry
>>>/trash/
>>
>>181866
She won't hate you. Being a part of you, she does understand completely why you did it. I would, but because I know that having a tulpa is worlds more satisfying.
>>
>>181866
That depends on how you design her character. You are the one that's going to make her. You can even make it so that she won't remember anything about being neglected.
>>
>>181622 Any way you NEETs can show me a step detailed guide on how to do this?
I want to create one.

>inb4 I'm tricked by into satanism by larping faggots
>>
>>183100
go to tulpa.info
making a tulpa is actually extremely easy. It's not hard to do, just time consuming (allegedly, I made good progress in no time)
It's so easy, in fact, that some people have made tulpas on accident.
All you have to do is think about them, what they look like, what they sound like, smell like, what their personality is like, etc.
basically just make an imaginary friend but put far more time into it. It's slightly more complicated than that but that's the gist of it. You are essentially creating a person inside your head.
>>
>>174328
As a former /pol/ack that never browsed /mlp/, can someone give me the quick rundown on tulpas? Are they real or is it just a larp?
>>
>>183353
It's real. People will say they're not, but it's real. I delved into them myself, although I was never a part of /mlp/ and don't have pony tulpas

It is possible for more than one consciousness to exist in a brain, and it isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's akin to DID, but it's not a mental illness if it doesn't cause any problems, and I've seen people with natural plurality (no tulpas) that function just fine in life. see >>177983

Tulpamancy is artificially inducing this though. I've had Quetzal for quite some time, since I was 15, and he can take control of my limbs, and we can even switch.

We get along pretty well, and he has seriously enriched my life. This isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>183584
when you switch, does your tulpa have to learn how to do things on his own? Like for example, can they draw on your experiences and memories of doing the thing, or do they have to learn how to do it? Would you even trust your tulpa to do certain things? Like driving, for example, have you ever let your tulpa drive a vehicle?
>>
>>183978
No, we have completely separate memories.But yeah, I trust Quetzal, and I've let him drive before.
>>
ive been trying to make one since valentines day and spend like 20min a day on it. how long do you guys think till she becomes sentient? ive only ever heard 1 sentence from her and it was a while ago.
>>
File: mlfw7529-das_kinda_sad.jpg (26KB, 530x479px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw7529-das_kinda_sad.jpg
26KB, 530x479px
>>184719
>ive been trying to make one since valentines day
>>
File: 1479095814795.jpg (87KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
1479095814795.jpg
87KB, 777x437px
>>184719
Who's your waifu?
>>
>>184850
yea i just realized that.....
>>184867
just some furfag anthro husky girl i created
>>
>>184910
Don't feel too bad about it, I started working on mine on Saint Patrick's day without realizing it.
>>
>>176212
Nah, Mr. Miyagi all the way. You could be a literal Daniel-san.
>>
anyone here accidentally create a tulpa
>>
>>185427
yes.
You
>>
/pol/ack from a few post earlier here, I've tried to attempt this, but mainly just anxiety hits when attempting. Doesn't feel right. Idk.
>>
>>185427
My second tulpa was semi-accidental.
She started out as a re-occuring character/presence when my first tulpa and I were doing tulpa stuff in wonderland.
She was very young and very basic. Couldn't speak, emotional responses only, kinda stole the most prominent woman character I had in my head and used that as a form. When not that, a faint ball of light.
After my first tulpa and I discoevered that neither of us were controlling her, and that she was in fact a real accidental tulpa, we had to decide what to do. After what I think was a few weeks to maybe two months, I decided to develop her fully.

Now I'm stuck with two misfit best ponies running around in my head. I don't think I want another, though. Two is enough.
>>
File: AY_FuQRM_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AY_FuQRM_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Well, I've spent almost 2-3 hours talking to her.
Telling her about myself
Honestly feel stupid as fuck, but I feel weird at the same time. Man, fuck yall. Now I think I'm crazy, and sane. EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 4610679-4047060909-end-w[1].jpg (64KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
4610679-4047060909-end-w[1].jpg
64KB, 405x405px
>>174328
Are you sure this thread is a good idea?
>/pol/ learns about tulpas
>makes Hitler tulpa
>lets Hitler permanently take over
>>
>>187569
this sounds like the only good application of this insanity
>>
>>187634
Do it German bro, do et https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iovHxgfr3Yg
>>
sorry, but is this a real thing, or is this some /x/ roleplay shit?
>>
>>181866
>>175951
>>175426

all these other people with rose tulpas, crazy to me!

>>181866

the cycle of denial and believe has been a huge thing for me. just trust me if I tell you everything will go better if you just accept what is happening in your head, don't judge it or label it because it might make her skittish or feel unimportant. she will be around but the more the two of you talk the strong her presence will feel. they don't really die, they more go into recession. and just because you aren't hearing from her doesn't mean that she isn't doing things help you or with you, mine often tells me she helps out in subconscious ways I still don't fully understand
>>
File: bigbrother.jpg (227KB, 1200x925px) Image search: [Google]
bigbrother.jpg
227KB, 1200x925px
>>174328
>>187569
yaeh uhm... we made a massively powerful egrigore that seems to be able to actually change past and future, by accident. I almost died twice while i believed in it, now i take it easier. Maybe you should go easy on the tulpas
>>
>>187744
It's more like self induced psychosis. It seems unlikely but the people who try it usually aren't that stable to begin with. I would know
>>
File: 9de.jpg (47KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
9de.jpg
47KB, 597x600px
>>187744
Also checked
>>
>>187881
Weird. The whole seems kindof spooky.
>>
>>188040
M8, I'm getting into it because I'm curious and I already feel uneasy. Is this truly the greatest redpill? or do I belong in camp as well?
>>
>>187569
Time for me to get at it then
>>
Is there any discord or anything for this type of stuff? I prefer to get my knowledge on the fly or something, any of ya bronies interested in converting this /pol/ack?
>>
>>188070
I dunno about a camp, you might end up in a mental institution though.
>>
>>187773
Nah man, is just me.
My Rose's similarities are just coincidence. She chose her own name, body and colours. I don't think she went after Rose's template.

>>181866
Is just a thought-stealing reptilian from outer jew.
>>
File: 1472575041352.jpg (46KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1472575041352.jpg
46KB, 500x594px
>>180342
How does it even work? Do you feel anything?
>>
>>188249
Lucid dreaming, my friend

Works wonders. I can feel it
>>
>>188249
It's like brain porn. Best shit to jerk it to tbqh.
>>
File: mlp_pp_tulpa.png (2MB, 1602x5000px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_pp_tulpa.png
2MB, 1602x5000px
Well, all I have to say is just be careful for what you're trying to do.
>>
File: 1472614655834.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472614655834.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>185427
Yes. Then I killed it out of panic. I think I broke something in the process.

>Be /x/fag from 2007 to 2011ish.
>Always had an interest in magic, research and try dozens of traditions with little to no actual understanding of what I'm doing.
>Settle into chaos magick, it seemed to nicely wrap and explain what I had learned looking at other traditions.
>Create a start using basic thoughtform constructs to effectively create a sort of mentally housed sigil.
>Over time the thoughtform started getting more and more complex, and I designated more and tasks to it.
>Eventually it starts adapting on its own.
>At that point it had already bridged the gap to Tulpa, I just didn't know it.
>Discover pone in Feb 2011, life is absolutely falling apart.
>Always been an escapist, decide to re-purpose the construct.
>It's either Equestria or suicide, so YOLO.
>Start using a few tricks I'd discovered with the thoughtform alongside a pair of unique ideas I stumbled into to attempt the classic "portal to Equestria." would take a while to explain
>Shit goes sideways and the construct gets separated, quite possibly after having made it through.
>I think the project's totally dead for a day or two before I start feeling it coming back.
>The construct more or less restored from backup: it had never fully left my subconciousness.
>Extremely happy to have it back, set to work trying again.
>As time goes on I start getting the emotional responses you'd expect from a tulpa.
>The thing is I didn't know what a tulpa was yet.
>All I knew was that I had a mental construct in my dome that was thinking for itself and no longer quietly following any orders I send its way.
>panic.gif.
>I immediately pulled a tabula rasa and just ripped everything out and forcefully shut the thoughtform out.
>It left holes, especially the way I had designed the thing.
>A few months later the Tulpa Generals started up, and I realized just what I'd done.
>>
>>189102

I'm pretty sure I fucked parts of my subconcious pretty hard. I can't force a damn thing. Even simple constructs, which I'd been making since freshman year in highschool with no issues. When it comes to chaos magick, or any magicks, I feel almost excommunicated from anything meaningful. I haven't even been able to lucid dream properly since then.

I'd like a tulpa again, and I certainly want to atone for betraying my last one. Anyone here ever go though having accidentally a tulpa? How'd it get fixed, if it ever did?
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.