[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fight white guilt? It seems that getting normies to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 18

File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
How do we fight white guilt? It seems that getting normies to stop doing things like pic related would be a huge step in the right direction

>normalize white identity
>encourage ethnic pride (German, Swedish, Irish, etc)
>shut down manipulative guilt tripping by the (((media)))
>>
File: CcoPQ8PUkAAC4ZD.jpg (80KB, 540x594px) Image search: [Google]
CcoPQ8PUkAAC4ZD.jpg
80KB, 540x594px
Another example
>>
>>172742
>normalize white identity
This is starting to happen, in Britain of all places. (((They))) don't like it one bit.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/22/white-working-class-label-minority-ethnic-inequality

At the same time time nationalism is making a return thanks to the Scots.
>>
We need to focus on the root cause of it, which is the European Union and NATO.
>>
Boost your self-esteem. You'll probably say whites having low self-esteem is because of da jooz, but really, they can't get you to do that kind of retarded shit if you are comfortable with who you are.

That and dispelling that bullshit "sins of the father" notion, specifically for the second picture.

But I suppose doing that is less fun than lashing out violently against the inferior races and kickstarting the race war ((they)) want
>>
>>172742
idk man, I think it's too late for sweden.
>>
>>172773
should legit be child abuse desu, indoctrinating your kids like that is comparable to reading them mein kampf verses at bedtime
>>
File: 1491151799459.jpg (29KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1491151799459.jpg
29KB, 604x340px
>>172816
This, EU is reinforcing this white guilt bullshit. If we can get a Frexit, EU would crumble, and white nationalism will fill the void.
>>
My idea is to focus on ethnicity rather than the "white" label, which has a social stigma attached to it.

>encourage white people to discover their ethnic heritage
>encourage an appreciation for the achievements and culture of their ethnicity
>since most whites, especially in the US, are mixed ethnicities, this will encourage the appreciation of multiple white cultures
>>
>>172871
>comparable to reading them mein kampf verses at bedtime
How? One is educating your children and the other is feeding them Jewish lies.
>>
>>172916
basically c&d, jews never learn.
Sorry for the mixed and their degenerate parents, but it needs to end at one point. Mixed can't recreate and if they do, they are as degenerate as their Boomer and 68er parents.
means hang them and rape their children to death while they slowly suffocate
>>
>>172967
/mlpol/ is a board of friendship, peace, and proper sentence structure.

>>>/go away/
>>
File: 1491077901682.jpg (6KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
1491077901682.jpg
6KB, 286x176px
>173041
>buzzword
>Ad hom
wonder who is behind this post
>>
File: 1491109974427.jpg (89KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491109974427.jpg
89KB, 350x350px
>>172742
It seems to be happening organically anyway, largely because the left / jews got overconfident and openly started saying that whites were inherently bad, could never be free of "racism" like it was original sin, and that they should all just die or be demographically bred out. That's a pretty hard message to sell even to normies.

Furthermore, the left has become a NO FUN ALLOWED zone, full of shrill hall monitors who control everything you're allowed to say according to a giant book of SJW rules that grows on a daily basis. Kids naturally see that as the ridiculous bullshit that it is and rebel, hence Generation Z(yklon) are way more conservative, think Hitler memes are funny etc.
>>
>>173074
Nope, just a high enough IQ to realize that we are not going to convert normies by advocating for violence.

>unless you're projecting
Maybe you're the Jew
>>
>>173151
do you even understand WHY YOU STUCK OUT?
LOOK IAM WRITING ALL CAPS THE GOY WILL SURELY SEE ME NOW HEYY MAM IAM ON THE INTERNET AND SPEAKING ABOUT MA INTENETZ IQ
freakin PR freaks
>>
>>173124
Maybe so, but I'm in my late 20s and remember when all of the teens my age were Nazis. Then they went to college and got indocteinated.

>No fun allowed
I think this is how we can win. We will be the fun anti-heroes to their smug and pompous idiocy. Kind of like Jack Sparrow is technically a bad guy (pirate) but everyone roots for him.
>>
>>172742
I mean surely forcing your child to be restrained and marched down the street is child abuse. THere's no way that kid independently looked at this and said "hey yeah this is a good idea". He must have been forced.
>>
File: 1491102697533.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491102697533.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
>>172916
lel, the shitlib press in the US was trying to condemn the last St. Patrick's Day as a "white pride march." Again their hysterical overreach is our greatest ally, the more convinced they become that the enture world is turning racistnazikkk the more the mask slips and reveals them as the shrieking radical crazies they really are.
>>
white guilt isn't real. I've lived around and studied white lefties for decades and I have them mostly figured out. They feel zero guilt, they just believe that they're "one of the good ones". For instance, in the US, attack a white liberal about slavery and they most likely will come up with excuses for themselves like "it's a southern thing", "my ancestors were immigrants", "im jewish muh six billion".

THEY. DON'T. FEEL. GUILT. If anything they feel pride for their virtue signalling ways. Honestly, they don't really give a shit about niggers either, they only care about impressing their fellow white liberals think. The only way to defeat them is to expose them to obnoxious minorities who real call them racist no matter what. I've lived around blacks too and they hate wealthy white liberals as much as they hate white rednecks. Finally, white liberals get upset when they are called racist and almost always lash out (ex. Berniebros during the primary when they were called racist by black Hilary shills.) That's how we defeat them. Turn them on eachother.

Ask any "redpilled" liberal here about what made them right wing. The answer is always when they were attacked for being racist/bigoted even though they saw themselves as god's gift to the world.
>>
>>172742
>How do we fight white guilt?

Purge the weak. Teach them how spineless they are.
>>
File: violent virtue.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
violent virtue.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
Simply give them a reason to not fell like the white race is "unique" in brutality. They bring up the Atlantic slave trade, remind them that Africans have been for generations enslaving each other probably since the dawn of time, and where the ones selling Africans to the traders, That a large number of the slave ships where owned by jews and that the jews did own slaves in America. Or even if it's about Muslims, bring up the slave trade they had that enslaved both Europeans and Africans from like 7th century(I think) to either the 1960's or still going on depending on how you define it(they also castrate all males they enslave), in fact during this there was a rebellion by the african slaves around 850 AD which slowed the slave trade from africa forcing them to start enslaving europeans which eventually got so bad it caused the first Crusades in 1095 AD(So fuck anyone who says the Crusades where bad, they where just tired of being invaded by slaving muzzies)

The main force is the media sure, but the main method is lying by omission. Yes white people did stuff, but the reason those things happened are almost never mentioned or compared to the actions of other races. Like right now, go read and spread info about what's happening in South Africa with the white minority. They are going to be slaughtered if things keep going how they are and it seems the media will not talk about it as it shows whites as a victim, also shows if whites become a minority how they will be treated.
>>
File: 1491093190000.png (263KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
1491093190000.png
263KB, 1024x736px
>>173124
Somehow left is synonymous with authoritarian now. It's like Liberal has nothing to do with freedom or something.Freedom of opinions. The more the mainstream systems edge towards control the more normies will be boxed out and ready to reject. It's going to be hell for the next few years, then we'll swing right back to libertarian land for a while. The ride never ends.
>>
>>172742
exposing the jews who bring slavery to South America and after to North America.
>>
>>173286
Also the ones who started various communist revolutions and genocides. The JQ will be a hard pill to swallow for normies because they have white guilt levels of over 6 million . Hence the OP
>>
File: IMG_3810.jpg (34KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3810.jpg
34KB, 236x236px
Right now, two things are necessary pillars of Jewish Power:

1) Holocaust Myth Preservation
2) 9/11 Myth Preservation.

Personally, I think it is impossible to attack 1.

But 9/11 and the Israeli connection to it...

becomes easier to onvince people when they learn of The Lavon Affair, King David Hotel bombing, the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty...

And Jew terrorism and ethnic cleansing in founding Israel and the 'racist' way they treat their Palestiniwn helots now.

Jews are an wvil people because their religion is at its heart a Supremacist, megalomaniacal ideology.

http://www.unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/02/10/3939266.htm

http://archive.org/download/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke/jewish-supremacism-david-duke.pdf

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf

David Duke is to whites what Orthodox Judaism and Zionists are to jews.

But only he gets called a racist.

Only he is accused of jew hate by documenting the jews' hate...

Read, if only one thing, Hoffman's book, and note that Jewish writers own words are the best evidence

https://christianidentitychurch.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/hoffman-ii-michael-a-judaisms-strange-gods.pdf

ditto reading the Torah's passages on usury and world conquest:

http://www.judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/03/1-bestseller-proves-that-usury-is.html?m=1
>>
>173508
>to lazy to archive
hidden, ignored
>>
We have to make antisemitism popular again. The jew has to be named.
>>
>>173198
>Then they went to college and got indoctrinated.
Yeah this is a huge part of the problem and completely by design, the radical left went on a "long march through the institutions" to fill them with Marxists. Correcting that is probably the most important long-term battle. It's openly talked about now on normie mass media like Fox, which is a good sign.
>>
>>173651
Kinda, they need to be pointed out but I feel it needs to be a reinstatement of "in group/out group" tribalist morality, don't apply/explain your morals to everyone, just those in your tribe/community/family or which ever group you identify with that shares your morals, and have a different set of morals with dealing with those outside your tribe/community/family/ect. just don't trust anyone outside your group as they all may try to take advantage of your naivety
>>
File: smbc shitlib fb signalling.png (275KB, 684x742px) Image search: [Google]
smbc shitlib fb signalling.png
275KB, 684x742px
>>173248
Yeah this is a big component of it, addiction to the dopamine hit of social media (You)s / likes / validation. Shitlibs like the smug feeling that they're both more intelligent and morally superior to the right. This framework allows them to believe they have "won" any argument, since the only possible reasons to disagree with them are that their opponent is stupid or evil.

As you say they are racist in their own way, they assume blacks etc aren't capable of advocating for themselves and need the superior smug shitlib to do it on their behalf.

https://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8854-the-smug-style-in-american-liberalism/
>>
>174192
>not taking the time to archive
>>
File: a cat is not fine too.jpg (15KB, 165x258px) Image search: [Google]
a cat is not fine too.jpg
15KB, 165x258px
>>174275
https://archive.fo/V75TT
>>
File: IMG_3812.jpg (68KB, 543x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3812.jpg
68KB, 543x708px
>>173508
fucking great stuff actually anon
>>
>>172742
it all up to the people and how rational they are. (sad stuff) people have gotten dumb and there having kids. this is the problem, you have to try and wake the kids.
>>
File: 1483667066377.jpg (87KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
1483667066377.jpg
87KB, 960x541px
There's nothing we can do at this point. All the people who would've jumped ship on the white race hate already have done so. The only ones left on the democrats are the ones who won't ever listen to reason. I don't hate them. I pity them, because in a sense they also hate themselves.
>>
The defeatism and shameful attempt on showing the necessity of colluding with enemies who sworn to destroy everything white is just sad. And to imply in the same sentence, that those who have sworn not to let white culture and history be washed by liberals and unhappy mixed who like to fit in, is just the cherry on the cake of a weak conquer and divide attempt.
>ib4 it is all about muäconomics, follow the communist rabbit
Yes, libs go where the buns are cheapest. Jews mastered to make weak whites their puppets i golden cages with cheap buns on the cost of those libshits pretend to fight for. For the west, if anything, whites are to be woken up, which would imply to show them how they are not positively discriminated against self proclaimed minorities. And no, this doesn't mean make whites a minority so they can profit from nice institutionalised victim gibsmedat.
>bu-t anun-kun mixed, even if just 1/3 Nigger redpilled can help, we needz the numbers
It is not just about economics. Culture, socialization, environment, genetics, it all plays into one individual that is statistically nearer to one group than another. Being born and raised as the child of a shitlib mixer is sad and currently Imo make them eunuchs would be most humanist way to deal with it. But history shows, every human has a drive to self preservation and recreation, and this will pose problems as they think they earn something because their parents where traitors. So best solution will still be death for mixed and exile for pure.
>>
File: 0 nugent.jpg (56KB, 940x625px) Image search: [Google]
0 nugent.jpg
56KB, 940x625px
>>172742
By Red Pilling
>>
>>174512
The Midianites were so wicked and hostile to the Lord's Children that the warriors who wiped them out had to isolate themselves from the others for seven days to purify themselves. The young girls were lucky to receive mercy.
>>
File: Gettin Real Sick Of Your Shit.png (151KB, 333x254px) Image search: [Google]
Gettin Real Sick Of Your Shit.png
151KB, 333x254px
>>172742
Tell them it's retarded to feel guilt for something you never did.

Repeat until success
>>
>>172742
>>172773
I remember years ago I was hardcore left and had a little "white guilt" myself.

Until I saw these two images.

It didn't take long until I joined the right.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.