[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you get redpilled /mlpol/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

File: large.jpg (139KB, 1050x825px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
139KB, 1050x825px
For me, I just started looking up 911 truth videos like 4 years ago and then, the holocaust.
>>
File: 145793118022.jpg (40KB, 512x429px)
145793118022.jpg
40KB, 512x429px
>>171689
How the media handled the Michael Brown shooting. Nothing but lies and disinformation to push an agenda.
>>
File: mlfw8044-1331809431178.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw8044-1331809431178.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>171689
I never got redpilled. I'm just here for laughs and giggles.
>>
>>171767
You want me to redpill you?

A fun one is the boston bombing, its all a fucking joke.

There's a lot of videos on it too.
>>
>>171689

I would say watching the 6hrs twice of hitlers greatest story never told.
>>
>>171689
I started watching Milo Yiannopolous on YouTube
>>
>>171689
I was learning about the holocaust for the first time in elementary school and was curious about the holocaust and shit. Ended up searching around and couldn't find anything besides victim testimonies about the holocaust as evidence, plus the fact that they killed every nazi official. I was never redpilled, I just didn't have the chance to get indoctrinated. I learned really quickly to shut up with my opinions or else I'd get shat on.
If a fucking 8-year old in the early 2000s can see the holes in this shit using the early internet and his school library, I'm amazed that it's the mainstream thought process. Then again I'm gifted or whatever buzzword and had the mental processing power of someone twice my age at the time so there's that.
>>
>>171824
this?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/

sad to say i've never seen it.
>>
I've had a proclivity for becoming redpilled ever since I was 7 and my grandmother told me something once like, 'The government is watching over us'. I thought she literally meant that we were being serveilled 24/7 Santa Claus-style.

And nowadays that might as well be true
>>
File: Nazi Horse.png (253KB, 1600x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Horse.png
253KB, 1600x1333px
>>171689
I started listening to PragerU and went of a brainwahing camp
>>
>>171869
>I'm amazed that it's the mainstream

this man, i remember being told all this shit in school and to me it didn't add up but ran with it, the stuff was off.

My teacher actually told us hitler liked to get peepee on him. It was all so ridiculous.

i was in 8th grade
>>
>>171870

Thats the one.
>>
>>171689
I was born that way.
>>
>>171817
I would like to know more.
>>
>>171689
Started with a few inconsistencies about the holocaust. Then it grew from there.
>>
>>171978
1/?

OK.

So the explosion was suppose to be on the streets. From the way the glass broke, it looked like it was inside a building, glass exploded outward.

The news says "but did not cause any structural damage"
and says the bomb was on the streets.
>>
>>171689
When /new/ became a thing and Greatest Story Never Told
>>
File: HEIL.gif (2MB, 510x350px) Image search: [Google]
HEIL.gif
2MB, 510x350px
I've had suspicions for a while.
Yesterday was the final bolt in the coffin.
Nuke the kikes. There is no other way to revert generations of ideological subversion.
>>
File: banking.jpg (2MB, 2004x2720px) Image search: [Google]
banking.jpg
2MB, 2004x2720px
>>171689
i happened to realize the faulties of the banking system and how it keeps us in slavery. after that one thing let to another
>>
>>171689
I was born redpilled on race, pol redpilled me on Jews, commies, ww2, and thr biology of race when I was around 15 all those years ago

Also I remember browsing chimpout in 8th grade

Man those were good times
>>
That depends on what is considered redpilled. I have always thought that nationalism is important for sustaining a stable and happy country and that Islamic immigration to Western countries only leads to ruin. About 2 months ago my latest major redpilling happened when I learned that the holocaust didn't happen and that Jews control the mainstream media for propagandist purposes.
>>
File: IMG_0858.jpg (28KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0858.jpg
28KB, 282x179px
>>171689
Actually its a funny story

>be me
>become brony
>search bronies invade
>This video shows up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiHNeaGP6X4
>I start listening to more TCR trolls
>I begin listening to Ghost unironically and for his serious content.
>TFW a obese, wheelchair bound, tin foil hat wearing, veteran red pilled me.
>>
File: 1426181974985-4.png (471KB, 700x710px) Image search: [Google]
1426181974985-4.png
471KB, 700x710px
>>172391
that is a nice upbringing
>>
>>171689

When the government perpetrated 9-11, blamed the middle east for it, then forgot to silence any and all people who had knowledge of the events and years later spilled the beans on their death beds.
>>
>>171978
2/?

then the fucking leg, this shit was when i started looking into it it was off.
>>
I got redpilled by 9/11 and the Iraq War. It started with the realization that politicians and the media are complete and utter lying cunts. I got redpilled on the Jews by reading My Awakening by Dr. David Duke which is a multivitamin of highly distilled redpills not just on race but on life itself.
>>
Around 2012 when I started browsing /pol/ for the first time.
Started watching ponies in 2011.
>>
File: 1468599328991.jpg (13KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
1468599328991.jpg
13KB, 244x244px
>>171689
I came to /pol/ to see news about something, can't remember what. After that I started lurking and slowly started to see how mainstream media manipulates our views.

it was a shock to me how crooked the finnish media is. Half truths, ignoring and demonizing things that arent politically correct, everything about refugees. It felt like everything I trusted has fucked me over all these years.

If I wouldn't be a massive weeb, I probably would be a prony. I just can't take this without some comfort of cute.
>>
>>172391
that fucking engineer I'm dying
>>
>>171689
When (((they))) tried to take Derpy, and the rise of "Social Justice". From there I really took a hard look at the world around me and history. I took a leap into the rabbit hole, and been redpilled since. It was always in me, I had always been aware growing up something was off. Those just served as a lead to the rabbit hole.
>>
>>171689
I went to Bradford.
>>
>>171978
3/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62rjkFDp34A

This is a good video if i can remember.
>>
>>171689
Once I saw a 30 minute video cartoon about how banking system works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6zpfE7WjHI

Then I redpilled myself for second time after the Paris attacks in 2015. I used to lurk /vp/ a lot at the moment, so I went to /pol/ just out of curiosity.
>>
>>172490
thats been disproven. the vet isnt the same man
>>
>>173299
links and not just a post please.
>>
>>172682
The sad thing is Bradford is a beautiful city with a great history. Just a shame it got kebabified.
>>
Well first it started out with me watching all 3 zietgeist movies because someone told me to watch them, I found them to be pretty comprehensive and all the evidence seemed to be there but it was missing something.

After a while, during my le athiest phase I got really into debate (the actual kind not just the "your opinions are wrong) type deal, so of course I went on to /pol/ back when it wasn't shit and looked at some infographics, specifically about the holocaust. I was astounded but still skeptical, after all "the nazis are bad and killed muh 6 million" is all I had heard my entire life, so I did some digging on my own, and found it to be true.

After that it was just one jew found doing something terrible after another, the overwhelming amount of them in elite positions (especially in media companies) sealed the deal.
>>
File: IMG_3814.jpg (75KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3814.jpg
75KB, 500x525px
>>172501
same.

Iraq War lied into by 'neocons'

Obvious fact neocons were mostly zionist jews was never mentioned. Anyone who said it was attacked as an antisemite.

But when a subgroup of a group that is 2.5% of the pop is dominant group calling for war... and no one can say so...

means that group has too much power.

Dont need to want to kill them or pass laws.. just want to be able to speak the truth and call out who the warpigs are.

http://mycatbirdseat.com/2013/06/the-machiavelian-threefold-game-of-the-neoconservatives/

also became obvious 9/11 was not wgat msm said. No air defense response at all = absurd.
>>
>>171689
When I saw TGSNT
>>
>>172490

def not Bauman, and I view thise injuries as real.

I also think the Sandy Hook kids were killed - makes more sense than adding massive risk to an op by having to rely on discretion of dozens of 'actors'

But..,

doesnt mean the spooks did not run them.

Boston bombers story always fishy. They were patsies.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-boston-bombing-web-of-lies/5332981

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-boston-bombing-anniversary-thirteen-unanswered-questions/5520590
>>
The documentary "media malpractice" was my first red pill. Seeing all the bullshit the MSM did during the 08 election is what made me go from a regular /b/ tard and got me more intrested in politics, which led me to here.
>>
>>172391
I forgot about the ghost brony trolls. Maybe that's why you horse fuckers are based. The red pill was ingrained in your board culture from the beginning.
>>
>>171689
when the refugee crisis started
>>
>>171689
Zimzam trial
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
>>
Jews try to mess with /pol/ by making it /mlpol/ ponyfags get redpilled and want to gas the Jews.

Lol SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>171689
Gamergate and MRAs on tumblr (I'm serious) made me leave the bluepill
/int/ and /pol/ gave me the redpill
>>
>>171689
Am I the only one who is not a dilusional retard that believes everything they on the internet.
Conspiracy theories are retarded and for edgy teens
>>
File: 12049858703.jpg (218KB, 640x367px) Image search: [Google]
12049858703.jpg
218KB, 640x367px
For me,
it was the 2016 memelection
I used to trust the media back then, now I know better
After that, it was /pol/ and documentaries that made me realize what's actually going on
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.