[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History of lies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 20

File: Pterodon.jpg (172KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Pterodon.jpg
172KB, 1024x682px
Now that we all get a long, I thought we can make a more serious thread again, and get oppinions from you ponyfags too, and may get some new inside.

I dont believe the story of the origin of our people is right, about the start of our civilizations, and the age of our species. When you just look at how much (((they))) lie about what was 70 years ago (WW2), how much do they lie about things that are 100 years ago? 500 years? 2 millenia? 10 millenia? a million years? or 100 million?

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/

There are stories from civilwar about pterosaurs and american natives talk about the thunderbird which could be such one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa.

There are fossilized footprints of humans and dinosaurs next to each other
http://www.ancient-code.com/290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-researchers-scratching-their-heads/

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989

There are thousands of these "Out of place articacts" (Ooopa's) around, which a single one, if real, would debunk our whole history

Dinosaurs were around for longer than told, and humans were around far earlier than told. Most probably there were multiple ancient civilizations, highly advanced that got somehow destroyed and humanity had to begin once again anew
>>
no archived links
sage on my death mothers grave
>>
File: Sethos temple.jpg (150KB, 502x310px)
Sethos temple.jpg
150KB, 502x310px
>>171677
the stone about the communist party of china
http://archive.is/r2q0Y

klerksdropspheres
http://archive.is/wW0Z5

290 million year old human footprints
http://archive.is/4VDuZ

Stones depicting humans and dinosaurs together
http://archive.is/73Cw4
>>
>>171654
The Thunderbird meme is a folk memory from about 8000 years ago when big eagles were a thing. The injuns eradicated them in the way humanity tends to do to anything that preys on us. Of coruse it's had a bit of exaggeration over the centuries; the eagles weren't that big and injuns were presumably smaller 8000 years ago than they are today.
A lot cryptozoology turns out to more myth than reality.

>>171677
I don't think we need to archive kikepedia articles on African folklore. Breaking links should be habitual though. Not everybody has a referrer spoof.
>>
File: 1485229673578.png (62KB, 166x228px) Image search: [Google]
1485229673578.png
62KB, 166x228px
>>171763
>"I wouldn't worry about it"
>>
>>171654
This is something I've wondered too. There's such a big gap from when our calendar starts (Jesus and all that) and dinosaurs. Easily enough time for multiple civilisations to form, grow and disappear before being forgotten entirely.
>>
>>171754
>Stones depicting humans and dinosaurs together

I got a picture here of a human fucking a cartoon pony god.

Doesn't make it true, dingus. Not yet, anyway.
>>
File: giant wall 1.jpg (529KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
giant wall 1.jpg
529KB, 800x529px
this is located in the shoria mountains, russia. i would assume we would have troubles today even moving these megaliths. didnt find anything about the age yet though
>>
>The year is 43057 AD
>An archaeologist is hard at work at a digsite in ancient USA
>He finds something in the dirt
>A plastic container
>He knows that this type of container was used to store ancient media storage devices known as DVDs
>There is an image on the outside of the container
>It is faded, almost gone, but he can barely make out the image of a terrifying monstrous skull
>The item is taken to the lab
>It is discovered that it still holds a dvd
>The dvd is analyzed and scanned meticulously
>Almost all of the data is corrupted, but a few seconds of video footage can be retrieved
>"My god. We've done it! We've discovered proof that twentieth century humans co existed with dinosaurs!"
>>
File: lion.png (94KB, 479x667px) Image search: [Google]
lion.png
94KB, 479x667px
>Share your thoughts with us on these sometimes controversial topics in the comments section below.
Will never visit that page again, not even archived.
Also the rest sounds to much like /x/ tier. The whole way of how it is written. No thanks. But thanks for archiving.
>>171763
Like a clockwork. Guess we should allow one general, how about two, three, four, five, six....over 9k. Breaking up would be a good first step, but the normalization of clickbait has gone too far. Extreme solutions are needed
>>
File: giant wall 2.jpg (498KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
giant wall 2.jpg
498KB, 800x529px
>>171890
but how did people thousands of years ago know about how dinosaurs looked like, or that they even existed, when we only really discovered them and make sense out of it wround 1830
>>
>>171654
The Chinese communists must have sent people back in time and they were stuck there so they wrote that insult on the rock.
>>
>>171953
These big fucking bones in the ground were being discovered all the time. Before we made sense of it they had their own theories around them. A lot of people thought they were bones left from giants or dragons or some shit. The fossils have always been there.
>>
>>171912
There's also a giant glyph of a moose or some other creature etched into the side of the Ural mts. and is extremely ancient and predates all other gepglyphs.
>>
File: IMG_1035.png (91KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.png
91KB, 250x262px
>>171654
Fiction and mythology for the foolhardy and foolish
>>
>>171654
This was the biggest redpilled for me: science is controlled by (((them))) as well. Remember when "An Inconvenient Truth" came out? The science was 100% settled: the ice caps would be gone by 2015

Moral of the story: science is good, but the current scientific community has a major agenda and shouldn't be trusted.
>>
File: IMG_2985.jpg (424KB, 1486x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2985.jpg
424KB, 1486x1125px
>>172012
yeah, but how they reconstruct the appearence of them to such detail back then when that takes a science of its own for us

>>171993
yeah, if real, this would be either proof of timetravel, or the abillity to view the future basically. or there was a communistparty in china millions of years ago already. history repeats itself. maybe in a much more detailed way we can imagine

http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/news/evidence-for-ancient-nuclear-war-on-earth
http://archive.is/u47DL

maybe they wiped themselves out with nukes previously. we are kinda on the same track
>>
>>171654
i dont know about all that you said, but you are right.

history is basically lied about and re-written to fit the narrative of those in charge.

more importantly perhaps, is what is taught about every era and civilization is cherry picked and distorted heavily when taught in school.

the truth is usually out there, but alot of times you have to do insane amounts of research and cross referencing because of all the boiled down and socially correct versions pushed to the front of the que.
>>
File: Baalbek-Stone.jpg (179KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Baalbek-Stone.jpg
179KB, 800x600px
>>172107
yes, science is just as dogmatic as religion nowadays. anything going against mainstream theories will be discredited and ridiculed. if something threatens to debunk some major narrative the funding will just get canceled.
the government decides what is allowed to research, holocaust for example is in mutiple countries not allowed to research, just as stemcell research. government also does a lot of funding in research, and if the government doesnt do it, its those that are behind the government. science and religion is good, but it should not be institutionalized as then it is subject to controll and thus corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg
here she speaks about how she found soft tissue in dinosaurs and still the finding gets discredited.
>>
File: afc.jpg (62KB, 725x690px) Image search: [Google]
afc.jpg
62KB, 725x690px
How is no one gonna bring up based Graham Hancock in this whole fucking thread???

Of course there is more to k ow than we currently (((know)))
>>
File: smellsLikeHotClamJuice.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smellsLikeHotClamJuice.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>172039
>hebrew alert

>hebrew alert
>>
>>172305
i wanted to look that guy up, since he was mentioned thelast time i made this thread, totally forgot it though
>>
>>172200
>soft tissue in dinosaur bones
Wouldn't be surprising if a small percentage of dinosaurs had survived longer than previously thought. If crocodiles could do it, why not dinosaurs? There are legends of people fighting and slaying dragons in every culture.

Makes me wonder if someone could set up a rogue cloning lab and actually clone a dino
>>
>>172511
thats what i thought too. when they said back then they went out and slayed a dragon, they probably went for some dinosaur. and too seem more heroic they just added that he could breath fire and fly. or maybe even could do so
>>
File: noone knows what its like.jpg (227KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
noone knows what its like.jpg
227KB, 800x300px
the mesoamericans, chinese, and the sumerians talk of tall blue eyed people, with blonde or red hair, and often white skin, that came one day and showed them how civilization works and brought technology. where did they come from, especially in case of the sumerians when they are considered to be the oldest civilization?

in general old civilizations were obsessed with blue eyes. were they from an older civilization that got destroyed and only these few survived?
>>
File: ancient circuits.jpg (46KB, 259x408px) Image search: [Google]
ancient circuits.jpg
46KB, 259x408px
>>172919
thinking this a bit further: what if they were as advanced as we are, but didnt called it technology, but magic. the civilization got destroyed, and some of the technology/magic could be prevailed, but the people werent able to explain how it works, and thus it became this unexplainable, magical thing. then we started our own technological advancement and called magic technology. now we have TVs, which lets you see far away locations like a crystal ball, you can shoot fireballs with a flamethrower, shoot lightningbolts with some tesla coil and even fly around in a helicopter or a plane.

maybe the ancients developed a technology to harness energy from the surroundings and thus build stuff in certain proportians and forms (sacred geometry) to harness it. pic related is an old ruin which looks remarkebly like some circuits. maybe they used whole building to harness and process the energy and do who knows what with it
>>
File: nazi ufo.jpg (122KB, 960x558px) Image search: [Google]
nazi ufo.jpg
122KB, 960x558px
>>172919
>tall blue eyed blonde people
I guess the Vril drive can be used for more than just travel in space.
>>
File: vril7.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
vril7.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>172959
well, one theory is that everything in this world is just vibrating energy.
number 1 says "glocke" which means bell. i assume the nazi UFOs work by sending out some kind of vibrations which interact with the surroundings and thus kind of "hacks" reality. for example you cause the room around you to cause a wave go downwards, which propells you basically in the other direction which lets you levitate. now considering that time is just another direction basically, i assume you can use these waves to travel back and forth in time as well. the UFOs are also seen in ancient times and i think especiall india/hindu scripts talk about these.

if you are interested, here is about all stuff i have on antarctica, nazis, their UFOs and hollow earth
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854/
>>
>>173147
Time is not a direction you fucking idiot.
>>
>>173157
basically it is according to the blockuniverse for example there is no movement in the universe, and the movement we percieve is just our perception going along the 4th dimension/direction, time to name just one example. so basically it is just another direction which we cant controll (yet) where and how fast we go
>>
File: MAGNET POWERS.png (40KB, 157x205px) Image search: [Google]
MAGNET POWERS.png
40KB, 157x205px
>>173147
Instead of bullshit, I can think of two ways a flying saucer could work, and both involve loads of power.
One is using "lifter" technology, where you use a multiple hundred kilovolt voltage to ionize particles in the air and generate lift. That would take shittons of power.
The other is a series of enormous ferritic core coils so strong you could propel yourself relative to the Earth's magnetic field, kind of like a magnetic tether. If you use two huge magnetic disks of said coils and rotate them in differing directions at high speeds, you could get some interesting inductive interactions out of them that might just allow you to propel yourself through the air without long conductive ropes like in conventional magnetic tethers on satellites. It would explain the wide crossection of a stereotypical 'flying saucer'.

The problem with all of that, it's based on real science.
>>
>>173238
letting stuff levitate through vibrations works too, with soundvibrations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc

this probably underlies some other principle if the UFOs work through waves, but the concept is there
allegedly through music and singing the tibetians were able to lift huge rocks, and some accounts tell about the pyramids being build that way too. now even if some other principle is used in all these cases its weird that those people talked about levitation through sound so long ago, and today we can actually let stuff levitate with sound. maybe we just didnt master it yet

however the manipulation of the magnetic field through electricities is also a reasonable theory which i thought off as well, but i always wonder myself why there is a "bell" in the UFO
>>
Man, you need to change up your text and image when you post these threads kraut-anon.
One of my hobbies is metal detecting and at least the coins and other objects i have found show that we have had the current history since the 1200s, oldest coin i personally have found here was from that era. I also used to help with archeological digs when i was younger and the findings usually confirm what history and the local people knew about the places.
Still tough as recent history shows how easy it is to hide and change the truth even with all the info networks we have now it would have been much easier back then when there were no permanent data storage devices like now.
>>
>>171654

I'm usually of the opinion that this kind of material should stay on /x/, but I am enthralled by the subject matter. Apparently, there are skulls of giants with double rows of teeth at a museum in Nevada.
>>
>>172123
I just read all of that, it's a neat read but I'm highly skeptical
>>
>>173480
im not trying to argue that the middle ages etc were completely made up, or that the people living there didnt live there, but about the reasons of the wars and conflicts, about the winner of those battles, all the background that lead to anything important that happened. all these could be easily made up.
i also claim that there are former ancient civilization which might have been as adnvanced as ours if not even more and that dinosaurs existed way after they were officially extinct 65 million years ago.
there is a theory though (i think its called phantom time) that says that during the middle ages 100 years were completely invented and never happened. didnt look it up in death though, just heard about it.

>>173509
/xpol/ has the best threads. this is /pol/ related as our history dictates our present politics, and the political and financial elite covering the real history is up is also /pol/ related.
on /x/ this gets deleted as this isnt about summoning a succubus to lose your virginity finally, creating a tulpa to not be lonely fuck anymore, or some low effort larp
>>
File: turth weirder than fiction.jpg (48KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
turth weirder than fiction.jpg
48KB, 850x400px
>>173661
being sceptic is always good, as long as the scepticism doesnt make you blind.
>>
>>171654

Speaking of history, there's no recorded history from several tens of thousand of years ago though there are signs that something human-made existed before then. Randall Carson talked about it on Joe Rogan's podcast; it's some crazy stuff to think about even they haven't found anything conclusive.

I think the biggest fallacy we have nowadays is that the West is superior to its past and that we've progressed forward. I'd argue the opposite has happened and as a species humanity is dying.
>>
>>172123
>maybe they wiped themselves out with nukes previously.
In the earth's rock layers, all around the globe, there is a layer of soot that is still radioactive. Above this line fossils all but disappear.
>>
>>174161
do you happen to know what the layer indicate how long ago it was?

http://www.ancient-code.com/scientists-geological-evidence-shows-the-great-sphinx-is-800000-years-old/
now ignoring the 800k figure for now, i wanted to draw focus on the watererosion. the sphynx appears to have stood under water a while ago, and iirc one of the great pyramids has those as well. this could hint towards a real flood, like mentioned in the bible and numerous other legends and mythologies. why do so many ancient cultures talk about the some giant flood when it allegedly never happened? same for the tall blueeyed people bringing civilization.
of course its easier to say that they are just stories and nothing more. but why is it that so many parts seem to always reappear through out the different mythologies and legends?
i believe we give ancient peoples stories far less credit than they deserve
>>
>>174066
The last point you make is a thrill. I agree. I have been thinking if the shroud of civility falls, what will happen then? I'm starting to think that we as humans are the same as we were before, but we are just being contained from our normal behaviour - which is ultimate competition. You guys should get what I mean with "ultimate". "Everything goes in love and in war.". This containment is a proactive deed - alas there will come a moment in time when taht proactive deed can't or won't be done. That is the day when the fittest and strongest eat the unfit and weak. It's a grim view, but I won't close my eyes and just hope that everything will be all butterflies and rainbows.
>>
>>174319
Monsoons? Egypt's climate has changed radically in the last twenty thousand years. There could have been floods, especially from the Nile, but more importantly, there was rain.
>>
>>173663
Yeah, but that history is lost because the continents move and we have no solid evidence of it left. Like the hammer found that is over 400 million years old. It would be logical that if humanity or some other form of intelligent species was wiped out in the past the new emerging life would be similar.
But yeah, it is strange that they lie a lot about the stuff. Like the pyramids in Egypt, they have water erosion marks on them, but in that region there was rain last time 10000 years ago, so the 2k-5k age they are proposing now is clearly not true. Look who financed the first modern excavations in Egypt, all families that are still to this day in high power. The bombing of Dresden after the nazis apparently horded all their occult related ancient artifacts there, i recent history there is a lot of talk about how the artifacts were moved out the city shortly before the bombing never to be seen again.
I guess we will never uncover the truth about these things, and even if we did would it really change something? Today's people are too self-centered to even care about the history, not even to talk about alternative history. At least it's a good time sink hobby that will never run out of material and hey who knows you might even discover something that will change the course of history.
>>
>>174417
heavy rainfall leaves different damage than actually being submerged in water. or did you mean monsoons as a reason for the flood?

also yes, it doesnt mean the whole world was submerged in water, but chances are a big part of it was, big enough to make it look like for someone caught in the middle of it like there is no land around anywhere, and considering that multiple civilizations speak of such an event it is likely it is more farreaching than just egypt
>>
giant flightless birds (dinosaurs) co-existed with humanity

we hunted them to extinction where ever they existed because they were fucking psychotic

thats where these legends come from, we only exterminated the big birds in australia within recent written history

i think a lot of the confusion is people simply not understanding that birds and dinosaurs are the same thing lmfao, it was something we weren't taught in school and is just something you can easily google and find out but some people never question what they know to be true eh?
>>
>>174528
We have no idea whats under the worlds oceans and seas, think about all the history that is just lying under there waiting to be discovered. i still find it kind of strange that we are not putting more money on research in discovering whats hidden in the sea. But who knows maybe somebody is and we just don't know it.
At least some lucky bastards can be the pirates of the sea floors in the future, the exploring age being dead is a meme.
>>
>>172919
Even the ancient irish say the same
>>
>>174674
about the water stuff, this here was posted in one of the last threads a few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzcSQmJvzqw (ignore the flatearth thing in the beginning)

and this here too
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@31.3056123,-24.1656349,363543m/data=!3m1!1e3

could just be artifacts made from putting the pictures together, but who knows. and its indeed weird we dont look into the oceans anymore. maybe they dont want us to find atlantis. maybe they know already whats down there but dont want others to know.
>>
>>174606
Not all dinosaurs were birds, numbnuts. Only a tiny fragment of dinosaurs could have looked like your regular large bird, and they belonged to the few groups (just one? dont remember exactly) that are the ancestor to modern birds.
>>
File: 1475037566733.jpg (48KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
1475037566733.jpg
48KB, 600x730px
>>174872
what? naw dude look up terror-birds and shit man

the common ancestor for all birds were these little winged shithead raptor things, they got bigger due to evolution and then got hunted out of extinction

they -ARE- dinosaurs. just haven't been classified as such yet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird
>>
>>174942
saying that birds are dinosaurs probably is like saying humans are fish since we came out of the ocean at some point. however they probably are a lot closer to dinosaurs than we care to admit
>>
>>174856
Or something is not allowing us to explore some parts of it, but maybe not go in to too much tinfoil territory.
Interesting video, but if they would want to hide something would they not just edit this kind of stuff out? Although if you want to hide something it's best to hide it under plain sight.
Also google earth is not an accurate model of the earth so a lot of distortion is made when combing the satellite images because you are adding 2D images to a 3D surface so the real shape of earth can not be accurately projected on the surface if you would use the oblate spheroid form that our Earth has.
>>
>>175203
i dont mean to be rude, but this is an accepted fact

it even says on the classification of birds right in the first few lines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_birds

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-dinosaurs-shrank-and-became-birds/

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/33f9gj/are_birds_modern_day_dinosaurs/

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/3fm41k/eli5_if_birds_evolved_from_dinosaurs_that_were/

this is simply how it is m8
>>
>>174942
Yes, but the majority of dinosaurs were not the ancestor to modern birds or like modern birds at all

There were tons of dinosaurs and a small number of them were actually birds
>>
>>175214
>Interesting video, but if they would want to hide something would they not just edit this kind of stuff out?
>Also google earth is not an accurate model of the earth so a lot of distortion is made
thats what i meant with "artifacts". i dont think this is something really, but i thought it is worth bringing up so people can make up their own mind about it.

>>175269
i didnt mean to say that birds didnt evolve from dinosaurs. but still calling them that way might be to generalizing the whole thing. even though now that i think about it they do really still have much in common
>>
>>175444
and? you're not telling me they're not dinosaurs, the wiki right there says they're dinosaurs in the 1st line

we're still hominids even though there are no more remaining hominids existing besides us, right?

perhaps im dealing with someone who struggles with abstract concepts?

if what you say is true, where does the line cut off that differentiates a dinosaur from a bird? not all birds are capable of flight, we used to think they lost the ability, but we now know that they simply just never did, being ancestors of the single claud of feathered dinosaurs.

where is the cutoff, and why is that the cutoff? dinosaurs are defined as reptiles, and birds are dinosaurs, and birds are therefore reptiles.

looking at the definition right now for classification they meet all definitions, so what makes birds different?

this is simply just humans being humans with their generalisations, and the system being wonk from discoveries that destroyed old knowledge.
>>175540
read above, exactly my point. birds are reptiles, just like dinosaurs. they evolved in different ways.
>>
>>175581
birds are warmblooded mostly while reptiles are coldblooded. there would be a major difference which could be the cut between dinosaur and bird
>>
File: shoria mountain.jpg (124KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
shoria mountain.jpg
124KB, 1024x552px
does anyone know something about ancient civilization, or some findings in this area.
this is where the shoria mountains are where the pics from >>171912 and >>171953 come from
>>
some bump in case someone is still interested
>>
last bump, after this i let it slide when people arent interested
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.