[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relocate somewhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: jew chess.jpg (89KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
jew chess.jpg
89KB, 750x733px
I have a feeling this board won't be comfy forever. Maybe someone should create a new board somewhere for us all to migrate to, and start working on the successor of /pol. We all know it's time. This might be the only chance to make an escape. We can continue to use mlpol until things get reddit blasted, and shareblue niggered.
>>
>>167367
>no pones on your chessboard
our allies need to be honored.
>>
>>167383
If someone would like to make a new version, that would be cool. I didn't make it, it's old
>>
Milo is a Jew. Why is he a rook?
>>
>>167461
Would be a perfect spot for a pone. Fuck him
>>
>>167461
Yeah, while the Emperor in the East is a fucking horse. I don't know who those hags are. Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 16235233.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
16235233.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>>167367
>that pic
>>
>>167461
Remove Milo and replace him with Applejack. Milo is literally Plebbit anyways.
>>
D4 pawn two up
>>
we could have one on infinite chan
>>
>>167636
That went to shit long ago.
https://www.endchan.xyz is the last refuge, as domain name implies.
>>
>>168025
infinitechan isn't terrible other than the datamining and /pol/ moderation being awful, perhaps intentionally
>>
File: luna_is_best_horse.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
luna_is_best_horse.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>167367
I think I know a good place.
>>
>>168082
it's to scare off the problem we been having for a long time

the redditfags
>>
>>168117
If anyone good here visits endchan, they'll probably notice it's mostly dead and the people that inhabit it are incredibly blackpilled, and the website quality itself isn't great. They'll just be discouraged and give up. I'd rather lead them to infinitechan/polk/, which was having a good start until the hack happened
>>
>>167367
At some point the shillbots will be recalibrated and this place will go to shit
>>
>>168222
It's possible. However, if we avoid posting in shill and bot threads they should be apparent. It's also good not to overestimate your enemy
>>
>>168164
that is sad really
being blackpilled is worse than death
>>
>>167367
You mean like infinity chan?
>>
File: rainbow_dash___huuuh.png (141KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_dash___huuuh.png
141KB, 894x894px
>>168222
They already started to infiltrate, senpai.
>>
>>167489
>Pones
>Not in the knight place
Just take out Swift and Milo, put Putin as a Rook and Hyde as a bishop, and then slap some ponies in the knight places. With MAGA hats, ofc
>>
hmmm...
>>
>>167367
You simply don't understand, this board will be comfy forever.
>>
>>168619

Damn right. I went to /pol/ and saw the shitstorm surfacing.

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage
>>
most of us know better than to reply to obvious shill threads. so shareblue won't be able to dominate the threads with idiot redditors being triggered by all the bait.

the ponybros utterly disgust the redditors and if they board remains hidden, if should keep average newfags away.

as long as /pol/ is a reddit shitshow the shills will probably keep their focus there. we'll just be seen as a fucked anomaly and left alone
>>
>>167367

Gutless coward. If you don't like it better here, go back to /pol/ and make it great again. Relocating over and over is a terrible strategy.
>>
>>172369
I seen that as well
>>
>>172748

Clippity clop clopples
>>
>>172369
This is pasta. I saw this exact post in a b8 thread.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.