[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that all of the main characters are insane.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: PhotoGrid_1505683159230.jpg (586KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1505683159230.jpg
586KB, 1024x1024px
Reminder that all of the main characters are insane.
>>
Applejack is just overprotective for good reasons. Since there are literal monsters in the forests.

Rainbow Dash was just nervous.
>>
Reminder that characters acting crazy was funny the first time but considered out of character in current seasons.
>>
>>30962193
Applejack clearly lost it in that episode, nothing was remotely threatening to Apple Bloom until AJ drove her off.
>>
>>30962213
And then a chimera attacked and almost ate her.
>>
>>30962167

Aren't all women?
>>
>>30962226
Ironically because of AJ being too over protective and driving AB to try to get her to stop.
>>
>>30962212
Because S1 actually did it for the good reasons in a charming and realistic manner not meant for laughs(for Pinkie and Fluttershy) and meant for laughs in a subtle way(with Twilight's 3 second panics) while S2-S7 are obvious careless parodies meant to copy the .mov series and our dumb uneducated 9 year old fanworks.
>>
>>30962283
>pinkie
>losing it because her friends wouldn't go to a party
>realistic
>Fluttershy
>a shy and timid character losing it because a few animals wouldn't talk to her
>realistic
>dash
>fine, this one is realistic enough
Not a very good track record.
>>
File: Le_Dashie.png (78KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Le_Dashie.png
78KB, 250x350px
>>30962167
I can give Rainbow Dash a pass in the pic. She's nervous beyond wits about performing.

Twilight's freakouts are the most disturbing. She is often the most 'in-control' pony out there, so when she snaps, it breaks the suspension of disbelief for me.

Pinkie...well...yeah at this point its expected of her.
>>
>>30962238
In the '50s, they believed that women would go insane because of a lack of sex.
>>
>>30962193
Rainbow Dash also flew into a massive swarm of hungry flying spiders just so she could pick up fire with her bare hooves. If that's not insane, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>30962283
Now THIS is nostalgic denial. I agree that constant breaks of sanity are annoying and OOC, but S1 was almost always played for laughs and heavily exaggerated. If Party of One aired in S7, which it seems like it will do again, people would call it OOC and shit.
>>
>>30962283
>Party of One was realistic and not meant for laughs
anon...
>>
>>30963102

That might explain all the SJWs nowadays. No sex means more lunacy.
>>
>>30962307
>>pinkie
>>losing it because her friends wouldn't go to a party
*because she thought her friends suspicious as HELL behavior was them trying to get rid of her
>>realistic
>>Fluttershy
>>a shy and timid character losing it because a few animals wouldn't talk to her
*someone who's life revolves around animals, and who has a special connection to animals, so an animal rejecting her is a larger deal to her than to a normal pony
>>
>>30963624
>>30963102
Since Princess Luna was trapped on the moon for 1000 years without sex, did that make her become a Lunatic?
>>
File: Blondie Nods.gif (498KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
Blondie Nods.gif
498KB, 500x225px
>>30963799
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.