[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Punk Rarity isn't a permanent character redesign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 21343214132.png (782KB, 1242x1024px) Image search: [Google]
21343214132.png
782KB, 1242x1024px
>Punk Rarity isn't a permanent character redesign
>>
good.

However it should of lasted for the rest of the season. timeskip is lazy writing
>>
>>30956471

Raripunk is already impossible to remove from the fanbase, though. It was too good. It'll stick, like Pinkie in a saloon girl outfit, because it's so striking.
>>
>>30956630
this the couple month time skip they did at the end sucked should have been punk rare for at least 3 episodes but i guess that's too hard for the animators to do
>>
>>30956669
I dunno how it would of been hard. They had the model made so it wouldn't of added any unnecessary work for them. In fact they would of gotten more value out of it.
>>
>>30956681
i was being sarcastic hard to tell threw a post tho
>>
>>30956471

Good. Punk is such a stupid aesthetic and should remain dead.
>>
>>30956698
I know. I was just adding on to it.
>>
>>30956681

at we got a reason for the return to status quo this time. Punklight went back to normal Twilight simply by shaking her head mid episode.
>>
>>30956471
Good, those moles on her head get on my nerves
>>
>>30957025
It's stubble
>>
>>30956471
She will return a day.
>>
>>30957603
Well, it makes the whole thing look a lot worse
>>
>>30957885
It's meant to be like those punk hairstyles where part of the side is shaved while the rest is long
>>
>>30956471
God no. It was finr for one episode but it would have looked dumb in the long term.
>>
>>30956817
t.Disco Dick
>>
>ITT: waaah! The show animators won't cater to my fetish!
Fuck right off.
>>
>>30956669
These are already being aired out of order, it would never have worked.
>>
>>30958425
This. It was really good in the context of the episode, but it wouldn't make sense for this to be her default look now, especially with how fickle the fashion industry is.
>>
>>30959721
It's not a fetish of mine, it just would of been cool for a few episodes for continuity
>>
>>30956681
>They had the model made so it wouldn't of added any unnecessary work for them
she didnt move much. they would need to add new assets for every single angle if it were to be used for an extended period of time.
>>
>>30960210
>for continuity
That's cute, you still believe they care about that.
>>
>>30960258
they used to buddy, they used to...
>>
>>30960258
>>30960396
you guys do realize this very episode had tons of continuity references right
>>
I don't think it should have been her design for more than this episode but it'll be cool if the writers/artists throw in that mane style for a background pony in later episodes.
>>
It's a cool idea but probably would be a mess with how the episodes are actually produced. Most of the times we get leaks because episodes get shuffled around in order.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.