[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw MLP will never have kid characters as well written as Meelo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Avatar.png (131KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
131KB, 444x250px
>tfw MLP will never have kid characters as well written as Meelo
>>
The fartbender and misunderstood artist?
>>
File: Painting.png (132KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Painting.png
132KB, 444x250px
>>30956012
That is him.
>>
>>30956029
Why
>>
who the fuck is that brat?
it looks like aang but no tattoo
>>
>>30956267
That is meelo, a character that redefines how one makes a good kid character.
>>
I mean, I love meelo, I really do
But how is he written better than scoot or SB?
AB is a slut tho, so I'll give you that

>>30956267
Well, he's aang's grandkid so...
>>
>>30956508
Are any of the CMC airbenders who created their own fighting style? I didn't think so. They don't have any powers at all.
>>
>>30956574
They have the power of friendship and can make butt tattoos appear on other ponies' butts
Who needs fighting when you can discuss around a hay sandwich and a cup of tea instead
>>
>>30956594
What if the CMC were confronted with Tirek or Amon? They would be doomed without a chance unless Twilight and friends saved them. Meelo invented his own fighting style, he can at least put up a fight and escape.
>>
>>30956609
Tirek would steal his magic and he'd die, just like the others, duh

And Amon isn't a fucking monster, Anon, he wouldn't hurt three little fillies for no reasons
And he'd fuck meelo up, quite certain meelo wouldn't be able to do shit vs bloodbending
>>
>>30956609
>he can at least put up a fight and escape.

Which is why he escaped at the last episode of season 1.

OH
WAIT
>>
>>30956623
Ponies have magic and that is enough reason for him. Amon went after meelo (a child) for similar reasons. He was willing to fracture a city for his own benefit and even turned on his own siblings.
>>
>>30956644
Well yeah, but he wouldn't kill them or anything, he'd just remove their 'magic', so scoot couldn't fly, sweetie couldn't magic and AB
Who cares

Still not evil enough to hurt anyone that isn't trying to interfere with his plans
>>
>>30956653
AB would be a lot weaker because of earth pony strength. This would (except for possibly scoots) ruin their livelihoods and potentially their entire lives. Remember how much they freaked out after they saw Discord the first time after he betrayed ponies?
>>
File: JUST.png (224KB, 484x336px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
224KB, 484x336px
>>30955995
>>
>>30956677
Eh, idk, the people that lost their bending didn't seem that fucked
I mean, they live in a world where there ARE normal people, and they don't seem that unhappy

Same for the ponies, they'd just become unicorns without magic or pegasi without wings, don't see any problem with that
I mean, yeah, it'd be better to have them, but it's not like they would've lost their rear hooves or whatever
There's a bunch of ponies on screen that don't use their magic and seem to live it rather well, cheerilee for example
AB don't need strength because she doesn't work at the farm anyway, other than a couple chore here or there

Also, doesn't change the fact that they'd be just as powerless as meelo
And meelo would lose a lot of his charms if he lost his bending, goodbye airbended farts
>>
>>30955995
>haha farts
right
>>
>>30956709
Except a lot of benders rely on their bending for their work, without that they are screwed. They haven't been training in a craft like non-benders would or if they have, it is one that relies on their bending. This would likely lead the CMC or any other bender to suffer through a depression, look how depressed scootaloo was at the prospect that she might not be able to fly, imagine how all three of them would feel at not being able to do their craft permanently. Remember that Korra nearly committed suicide and amon's brother did.

Not to mention discrimination, which is arguably a lot worse in the pony world as pretty much everyone has access to some type of magic.
>>
>>30956711
I don't get it.
>>
>>30956641
But he was able to put up more of a fight than the CMC could have.
>>
>>30956574
>A good character has to be able to fight
>>
>>30957802
Why do you think the writers gave all of the mane 6 the power to fight even when nothing in their characters suggest they would have any experience fighting?
>>
>>30957017
His special attack.
>>
Does anyone actually like meelo? I thought everyone hated him.
>>
>>30960690
I hated him in the first season but he got a lot better.
>>
>>30955995
reminder that korra sucks and isn't even canon to TLA
>>
>>30960754
Amon beats Ozai though, Ozai was just a generic psychopath.
>>
>>30960754
Korra got good after season 2. Season 1 was still alright but rushed.
>>
>>30960744
But the first season meelo is where he is at his best.
>>
>>30961568
>Korra got good after season 2
The only thing Korra got right is the S1 and 3 villains, and the fight scenes.
>>
>>30955995
TLOK is absolute dogshit. Go back to /co/ and jack off to TLH you underage faggot.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.