[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual PONY green thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Alright motherfuckers, I'm bored and want to do some writing. Looking for ideas.

I'm not interested in another anon story, and I'm awful at sex scenes (though I'll be happy to do fades to black).

Fire away, /mlp/
>>
File: 1465229389856.jpg (560KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1465229389856.jpg
560KB, 2560x1440px
>>30955770
Here you go, and you better not fuck it up.
>>
>I'm awful at sex scenes
RUINED IT!

You could write a comedy I guess, that can be really good in green form
>>
>>30955770
Hard boiled detective mare investigates a string of missing children's cases in the ghettos of Manehatten,
>>
>>30955770
Rarity goes with Twilight to Canterlot to help her feel at ease around nobles who want to hang out with their new princess, but gets swept up in the glamour and just assumes Twilight WANTS to be as admired as a princess as Rarity herself would want to be.
>>
>>30955783
Kek. I love the idea, but how do you make a whole story out of that?

>>30955786
Sorry anon.

>>30955790
>>30955836
Both of these are great. I'll try and write >>30955836 right now.
>>
>>30955840
>Sorry anon.
I don't actually care, but thanks!
>>
>>30955840
>Both of these are great. I'll try and write >>30955836 (You) right now.
Cheers! Looking forward to it!
>>
Got held up unexpectedly.

Okay, I just realized that I have absolutely no idea how to write Rarity. Here goes nothing...

>Twilight woke up as she did every morning: on schedule.
>Right at 7AM, she got out of bed.
>From 7:00 to 7:15, she groomed herself. The brush went *whish-whish-whish* through her mane.
>She checked over herself in the mirror.
"That'll do."
>With a clippity-clop, she trotted out to the breakfast table. Spike had already set out hay oats. She dug in.
"Hey Twilight! Today's the big day, right?" Spike asked through a mouthful of gems.
"Yes! I'm meeting Rarity at the station. Take good care of the castle when I'm gone."
"Sure thing."
Twilight gave him a stern look. "And in bed by ten. I don't want to come home at 3 in the morning and find you playing O&O with Discord and Big Mac."
"C'mon Twilight, I'm getting to be a big dragon." He puffed himself up.
"Alright, ten-thirty. But not a minute later!"
>Spike ran over and hugged her.
"You're the best!"
>Twilight returned the hug. Suddenly, something occurred to her.
"Omigosh! I'll be late for the train!"
>She ran outside, chain-teleporting to speed up.
"Last call for Canterlot!"
>Twilight blinked right next to Rarity. "Let's go!"
>The two of them ran inside just as the doors slid shut and the train began to move.
>Rarity turned to Twilight.
"I can understand cutting it close, but do you really have to cut it *that* close?"
"Sorry, Rarity," Twilight said abashedly. "I forgot to wake up early today."
>>
>>30955770
Sweetie taking Rarity's punk hairdo, but also going into a mini punk phase along with it. Rarity disapproves.
>>
>>30956743
No bags?
>>
>>30956763
Fuck, completely forgot. Rarity had them, but not Twilight.

Eh, Twilight is a princess. I'm sure she can just go ask Celestia for stuff she needs.

>>30956757
That sounds easy to write and fun!
>>
>>30956788
Might as well make it an excuse for Rarity to take Twi on a shopping trip once they arrive and meeting the first higher class citizens and establish Twilight's reluctance to her status for the viewer - outside of Rarity's radar of course
>>
>>30956803
Thanks for the advice! I've done greentext before, but never extended pieces.
>>
>>30956835
No prob, let's see where this goes.
>>
>no anon
>no smut
?
>>>/fimfic/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.