[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legend of Equestria /LoE/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: Flan is best Mare.png (285KB, 925x618px) Image search: [Google]
Flan is best Mare.png
285KB, 925x618px
Legend of Equestria thread. Who is best NPC and why is it Flan?
>>
>>30944423
It won't let me enter.
>>
>>30944423
i really wish theyd give the NPCs some expressions. they all look drugged out of their minds.
also they need to hire a UI designer. that shit is atrocious.
>>
>>30944427
no surprises
>>
oatmeal cookies
>>
>>30944423
Flan for president 2020
>>
File: 359662.png (30KB, 825x512px) Image search: [Google]
359662.png
30KB, 825x512px
>>30944423
You're clearly misguided.
>>
>>30944441
The NPCs do have multiple expressions though
also the game is still a WIP I assume the rest of the NPCs still need art.
>>
>>30946053
We were going to have 2D art and emotions for all NPC's (as well as voice acting) but that was all scrapped over the years. As it stands, only the Mane 16 have 2D art.
>>
>>30946073
who do you have designing the UI?
>>
>>30946110
Not my department.
>>
>>30944427
I've had no problems logging on to san franciscolt
>>
>>30945107
Astral is an asshole
Flan for life, best mare

>>30946073
>Mane 16
Why are there so many of them? Why not have the Mane 10 or something?
>>
>>30948005
I joined the team after they had already been written and animated, so I don't know why there are so many.
>>
>>30946209
Why does the server resets instance so very often, even though there aren't even many ponies in a room? Is it a server wide happening?
>>
pony town is better
>>
Hey guys, whats your favorite quest so far?

For me, its Crystal Inquisition. It was actually really interesting compared to the hullaballoo and mindless violins quests. I just hope quests in the future are a bit more than "go talk to x"
>>
File: IMG_5456.gif (236KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5456.gif
236KB, 650x365px
>>30948835
Thank you!! I wrote that quest! It was so much fun! Oh you just made my day.
>>
>>30948641
The servers reset so often because the LOE team is still testing and fixing bugs and adding new content.
>>
>>30948835
Are the quests in the Crystal Empire less broken than everywhere else? Because these "talk to pony A, then talk to pony B, then talk to pony C, then talk to pony B, then talk to pony D, then talk to pony C, then talk to pony A" quests are really starting to wear me down.
>>
So what do I do if the teleport ability goes missing? It's just gone, not on any of the ability tabs, just fucking gone? I would kind of like to be able to actually teleport since I'm a fucking unicorn.
also thanks devs for making such a bug free game great work we all appreciate it please learn to actually code so I dont get ear raped every time I go through a load zone
>>
>>30944423
I want to cum in her mane.
>>
>>30944423
Flan is best NPC.

>>30945107
Astral is a bitch but I would still hatefuck her.

Worst NPC has to be princess gumdrop.
>>
>>30949243
We're working on fixing the loud noise during loading screens. I've never heard of teleportation ability disappearing. Can you take a screenshot of your hotbar?
>>
>>30950224
You can guys bring back the old camera look on the middle mouse button? I like being able to look in other directions while moving. Bring back also the ability to walk backwards. It's difficult to position sitting with a fellow pony, especially in cramped areas when pressing back turns my whole body around.
>>
>>30950261
Hold shift while moving to move backwards. And you can look in other directions while moving by double clicking the left mouse button. Click again to exit that mode.
>>
>>30944423
I can't understand how the game works
>>
>>30950307
After you create your character, talk to the pony right in front of you.
>>
>>30945107
Is she supposed to be the villain?
>>
This game needs more UI improvement. The minimap is so tiny, it looks like the game was developed on 600x800 screens. I get it mini map but that a bit too mini. It seriously needs a separate option to be able to make the UI bigger or smaller.

As for customisation, yeah it's alright for the most part. The thing that bugs me is that most of the manestyles are not even on the pony and just kinda floating inches from the head. That, and the gravity on some of them Is so weird, it mostly looks like a flaccid horse dick flapping in the winds. Maybe have someone go in and adjusting the manestyles and change their gravitational point in the mesh.

Monsters are pretty nice, could be developed a bit more though. As in different colours and what not. Because seeing the same models over and over, without being able to indicate what level they are before you have to move in their attack range. Just try to texture some of them a bit different, give them a different name. Try to implement mini bosses. Like an angry hornet that drops a few more bits. As well as a drop restriction for higher levels not being able to farm smaller mobs for their loot.

Another thing that bothers me to no end is no quest indications, no party member indications and worst thing of all, never being in the same room with your party member when leaving a region. Put markers on the map if I NPC has quests for example. They don't have to be tracked like the ! Markers but maybe put a ? On the map for a quest to be available.

The quest system is alright, the quests itself are bland and always the same. I have 4 fetch quests and other than that go to X talk to X quests. Which is so annoying. There are no or not enough kill quests that would make combat attractive. It's gotten to the point where we don't even read the quests itself anymore, since it's so repetitive. If you want to put repetitive quests, put in daily quests. Especially if the level cap is gonna get raised.
>>
>>30948835
How do you start that quest?
>>
>>30950619
Talk to Princess Gumdrop in the tower at the center of the Crystal Kingdom.
>>
>>30944423
>supporting a game with banhappy mods that won't even allow SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME and with no place to appeal a ban
>>
>>30950695
You can appeal bans by contacting Perry at [email protected]
>>
>>30948835
I just graduated. Going in to the everfree forest with colt and filly classmates, looking for Swift, hunting for a werepony and later graduating with those classmates was memorable enough. Even though it was only a visual novel experience.
>>
>>30950224
>take a screenshot of your hotbar
its literally the normal hotbar but the teleport ability isn't there. how would a screenshot even show you anything?
besides I decided to just start over. I deleted that cripple unicorn and made a new one.
if it happens again I'll try to submit a bug ticket with any info I have. the only info I can give now is that it simply disappeared from my hotbar while switching instances
>>
>>30952181
try deleting C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\LoE if it happens again. corrupted files in this folder can mess up the UI.
>>
>>30953437
thanks, I'll keep that in mind if it happens again or if I run into anyone else with this issue.
>>
Ok, so, why is the friend list done by character and not by account?
I made another horse, and my friend list is empty, the fuck is this?
Who thought this was how this should work? Why would you ever want this to be a thing?
>>
>>30953965
>Not keeping multiple personas
It's like you only have 3 friends ;^)
>>
Be a filly.
>>
>>30955122
>>>/mlpg/
>>
Is the flying talent able to be unlocked yet or do you have to do a specific quest?
>>
>>30955330
The Flying TM is not in the game yet, but we are working on it
>>
File: apple dryad.png (274KB, 619x789px) Image search: [Google]
apple dryad.png
274KB, 619x789px
I want to fuck the dryads
>>
>>30956030
Wow, the models (and textures) actually look much better than last time!
>>
File: Screenshot (196).png (405KB, 535x795px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (196).png
405KB, 535x795px
>>30956064
they do look pretty good imo
really fuckable t b h
>>
File: dryad.png (412KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.png
412KB, 1024x768px
What are you guys talking about?
>>
>>30957284
Whoah, were did you find that?
>>
File: dryad.png (406KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.png
406KB, 1024x768px
>>30957324
Fluttershy Cottage
>>
>>30955658
Are you working on the issue that causes some to be unable to graduate? I mean being a level 42 foal is fun and all but come on.
>>
>>30957953
I'm an earth foal by the way. Trying to get my animal cutie mark.
>>
>>30957953
How far were you able to get? Did you do your talent mark quest? Were you able to get to the graduation ceremony?
>>
>>30957973
I just did the animal talent mark quest 10 minutes ago. Create a new character and try again.
>>
While you look into this, can growing up into an adult be also an option? I like the option of having a colt and filly character around.
>>
>>30957973
Remember to use the "guidance" spell on the target dummies before destroying them.
>>
>>30958106
You don't have to become an adult if you don't want to. Most quests etc are available regardless of age.
>>
>>30958090
>>30958116
I did the talent mark quest but fudged it by not using guidance the first time. Killed three dummies in cantermore and that fixed the quest and finished it up. After talking to my teacher about it, all she did was congratulate me and then the conversation stopped. Now all I can do is ask for advice.
>>
>>30958320
You should become an adult immediately after talking to Sandy Silver outside Polly Poppet's cottage. If that didn't happen, then you have to start over with a new character and try it again, unfortunately.
>>
>>30950274
Shift works but you still make full body turns in rare occasions, at least in the water where I've tried it. Double clicking only works when not moving. When you begin to move, the mouse movements turns the pony as well as the camera.
>>
So I'm pretty new to the game, I started playing yesterday.
I was wondering, is there any way to switch profession/class or whatever it's called, I wanted to be an animal tamer, but accidentally picked party pony.
The guy who taught me how to be that was like "go talk to your teacher and tell her if you really want to be this", but then I just got teleported to Canterlot with the graduation.
So is there a way to change it or am I just stuck with this?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.