[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/ Cup Roster Thread: It Lives Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: logo_medium.png (253KB, 636x554px) Image search: [Google]
logo_medium.png
253KB, 636x554px
It's almost divegrass time, /mlp/. The quest for redemption begins Oct. 13 (if we're stuck in Fetus) or Oct. 27 (if we're not). That means we have to update the roster!

We'll poll this coming weekend. For now, we need suggestions! Please use this form to suggest (1 to 5 suggestions), as well as the thread. If you don't want to give the botnet your info just post in the thread.

bit dot ly/2eXOmqO

Next weekend, we'll take the most popular new suggestions and the old players and have a vote to see who our new Autumn roster will be.

>OOOOOONE MORE THING
The Friendship Association Games, pic related, will be happening on Sept 30 and Oct 1. Enjoy a chance to watch your favorite horse divegrass teams, plus a new face or two, battle it out in some "friendly" competition. Get hyp and GIDDY UP

Previous thread: >>30913402
>>
One more day! Last call to suggest new players.

I suggest Flurry Heart. Everybody was worried that a baby would ruin the show, but, even though it was ugly and nobody wanted it, it turned out to be okay. She would be an avatar of our trip back to the babbies.
>>
File: flurry heart hi anon.png (35KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flurry heart hi anon.png
35KB, 1000x1000px
>>30944118
I like the cut of you jib.
>>
I want the Anon filly in
>>
>>30944234
I don't like it, but it deserves a vote at least.
>>
>>30944118
flurry sounds perfect for how SHIT WE'VE BEEN
>>
>>30944349
She could be like the Boris UFO ref model and just be a small alicorn flying at head height. She moves the ball by magic. It'd be fun. They could even give her a magic aura.
>>
What determines if >we end up in fetus at this point? I'm guessing it's based off how many dead teams come back to life, so if so then how many more need to prove they're active?
>>
>oh no, managers made a thread at a bad time
>I'll keep bumping and making new ones, that will show them

I don't really get it, but good show
>>
>>30944398
It depends on how big the fetus winds up being. If they want 12 teams to compete for 8 slots, for example, then they make the 6 confirmed fetus teams plus the 6 lowest ranked babby teams play. It's very likely /mlp/ will have to play in the fetus. We would need a bunch of fetus teams to drop out, which isn't looking likely.
>>
Please excuse my ignorance. There are three tiers: fetus, babby, and elite. Is that right?

Elite is in summer and winter. Babby is in autumn and spring. And fetus is in... autumn?

Also, I don't remember there being fetus in past years. Is that a new thing because lots more boards are participating now, or?
>>
>>30944882
You've got pretty much all of it right. Fetus is played before each babby to determine who fills the last slots for it.
>>
>>30944882
The fetus is a qualifier round for the babby. You can think of it as part of the babby cup, if that helps. They only happen when there are more eligible teams than slots available, so the bottom ranked teams compete in a qualifier to decide which ones get to compete in the babby proper.
>>
I've always been a Razzle Dazzle fan. I just wish she'd start so we hear that goal horn more than once.

Need to add Gay Deer, he's getting a lot of push in the show, and Aryanne for fun.
>>
>>30945161
I can get behind Aryanne. Faggot Deer is a popular suggestion, it looks like.
>>
>>30945209
I'm not sure, IIRC many people want the changeling but find faggot deer to be a dumb name, and its mostly pushed heavily by a few people, similarly to fluttercuck.
>>
Polite request to let this thread die, since I'd like to start a new thread for the poll tomorrow. Please sage if want to keep the discussion going before then.
>>
>>30946474
I know some people want it changed, but I have no idea if it's a majority. Hard tell from threads alone.

>>30946642
We can't keep making suggestions?
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-04+at+06.50.09).jpg (46KB, 609x328px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-04+at+06.50.09).jpg
46KB, 609x328px
>>30946684
You're free to keep making suggestions (and using the form in the OP). I'd be surprised if it dies of natural causes even if everyone sages, honestly. If the thread is still up tomorrow morning, then so be it, but we're going to make a new thread for the poll and it's a little awkward to have two roster-related threads at once. Regardless, we will be reading this thread and taking suggestions into account up until the poll goes up.
>>
File: 1494139053156.png (1MB, 1667x931px) Image search: [Google]
1494139053156.png
1MB, 1667x931px
>You son of a bitch
Ember skin.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.