[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lg/: Lauran Faust General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Lauren_Faust_Profile_Pic.png (1MB, 758x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren_Faust_Profile_Pic.png
1MB, 758x1066px
Thread for Lauran Faust era discussion. Post season 1 and 2 lore, pics, and show discussion.
>>
>>30943597
Will we ever see Granny Pie?
>>
File: 1425942056133.gif (270KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1425942056133.gif
270KB, 594x594px
I predict that this thread will be dead as fuck because Faustfags only know how to complain.
>>
Thank you, Lauren, for the characters, the world, the art style, and the stories that you brought to life. It wouldn't have been possible without your vision.
>>
>>30943706
This thread is for show discussion, not celebrity wank-off.
>>
>>30943597
The hell do you mean "post" you troll?

Sorry anonymous, but Lauren J Faust had nothing to do with season 2 beyond initial concept art which some idiot kept berating and "suggesting" her to change to his views.

I still can't understand how everyone thinks S2 and S3-S7 are written by the same person behind S1. You have to be a /b/tard who only watches it for the appealing visual designs.
>>
>>30943597
What is Lauren's actual hair color and eye color?

>>30943606
Oooohhhh man. I still love to believe Pinkie's cutie mark story was a fake and she's just an overly paranoid charming liar who made up the amish story. Or maybe she ended up on the amish farm between the ages 7-10.
>>
>>30943597
It's over Anon she's gone and everyone else moved on to sucking the staff's cock.
>>
Era1fags fuck off. If you love seasons 1 and 2 more than anything else why bother to keep discussing the show? Move on.
>>
Sory faustfags, this was the best episode in the show so far. Nothing in S1 or S2 can even come close.
>>
I miss old /mlp/.
>>
>>30944348
Me too anon me too.
>>
>>30943710
>he wouldn't jack off Lauren's futa cock
>>
>/jim/ gets deleted
>/lg/ is allowed
really makes me think
>>
File: 1505187875852.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1505187875852.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>30943597
>Season 2
Did Lauren even do anything on season 2? I thought she transitioned to being more of a consultant, making sure they didn't fuck up the setting.

>>30944779
>One celebrates accomplishments and open discussion about a specific era in the show
>One is about a forced meme
I wonder what the mods were thinking.
>>
>>30943597
There was a Faustfag Circlejerk General back in 2014. It lived for a grand total of two short threads. Wonder how well this will do Oh, who am I kidding...
>>30943724
Ah, you're that "S2 is shit" troll. Saged
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.