[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COW THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: moo.png (151KB, 864x720px) Image search: [Google]
moo.png
151KB, 864x720px
Cattle—colloquially cows[note 1]—are the most common type of large domesticated ungulates. They are a prominent modern member of the subfamily Bovinae, are the most widespread species of the genus Bos, and are most commonly classified collectively as Bos taurus.

Cattle are raised as livestock for meat (beef and veal), as dairy animals for milk and other dairy products, and as draft animals (oxen or bullocks that pull carts, plows and other implements). Other products include leather and dung for manure or fuel. In some regions, such as parts of India, cattle have significant religious meaning.

Around 10,500 years ago, cattle were domesticated from as few as 80 progenitors in southeast Turkey.[1] According to an estimate from 2011, there are 1.4 billion cattle in the world.[2] In 2009, cattle became one of the first livestock animals to have a fully mapped genome.[3] Some consider cattle the oldest form of wealth, and cattle raiding consequently one of the earliest forms of theft.
>>
not pony related
>>
>>30943352
I want to drink Arizona's milk.
>>
>>30944954
Then you'll have to breed her. She's just a little calf now
>>
>>30943540
This.
>>
>>30943540
>>30945442
By mod fiat, cows are ponies.
Deal with it.
>>
>>30945573
Dumb as shit, they will never be ponies, but merely a reminder of how Lauren will sulk in shit, and faggots like you will support this waste of time project.
>sucking mods dick
>cows are ponies hurr
How pathetic. Deal with the fact that your bootleg shit sucks.
>>
File: large (2).png (98KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
98KB, 400x296px
>>30943352
Is the NDA lifted yet or did Manesix's inability to keep up with a schedule stroke again?
>>
>>30945904
It's lifted.
Be happy to bring any goodies
>>
>>30946332
Oh that's great! I've been dying to tell you guys about Velvet is best ungulate
>>
>>30943352
>>30945573
>>30945600

Cows are the serfs of Equestria. They're confined to Earth Pony farms and trade their milk for three square meals a day, a roof over their head at night, and protection from cow-eating monsters.
>>
What happened to this game? Is it done yet? It was a big deal 2 years ago. Does anyone care about this anymore?
>>
>>30947015
Ehhhh.... 60-40
The game was good, it had monthly streams, but then beta happened, and kinda put the breaks.
They are working on the open beta, but now there's no much updates as before. Also, they suffered the clasic vaporwave state of indie games, but so far looks like ends will be meet safety, they only needed some extra time
>>
>>30947037
Strange. They were going on and on about how the funding would allow them to work on the game full time and it was going to be done in early 2017.
I assume they just never kept up the full-time work pace on it, as I'd imagine two years should be enough to complete a game like that with 4-5 people.
Not really my kind of game and I didn't fund it, but it would have been cool it if turned out to be as awesome of a game as they were making it out to be.
>>
>>30943352
good cow
>>
>>30947089
For now it looks like it will be a good game.
Not the next street fighter or tekken or MvsC, but at least will be good
>>
>>30947260
it is. they still need to finish the animations, since some of the placeholders are still in. Also, Oleander's AI is brutal.
>>
moo
>>
>>30947602
She just throw fireballs or cast fred every chance she has?
>>
>>30948202
I've never seen her use fred, ever. Oleander's behavior swings from backing up to read (most of the time just storing 1 magic at a time) then cast a big fire balls to trying to get close and just mercilessly combo you. Her attacks reach a lot further than you think.
>>
>>30948234
There's no way to break the combo?
>>
>>30948631
I'm not skilled enough to know the timings, but i think there's only a small window when she launches you to tech out of the combo, if you time it right. Gameplay-wise, i don't think they have anything other to break the combo forcibly. There is a juggle decay system, but I seldom see it being applied, since the AIs all either break their own combos or just get ready for the next combo if they miss.

The only good thing about facing oleander so much is the awesome theme she has. Her final round theme is glorious too.
>>
>>30948702
Techs in this game don't actually require timing, you just hold a button and a direction and you'll tech as soon as there's a gap.
In lower level games you should probably just always do this, but in higher level games people bait and punish techs and shit like that so there's mindgames involved, but newer players and the ai are probably just dropping combos if they give you an opportunity to tech
>>
IT BEGINS! NDA has been lifted.
>>
>>30943352
I want to play as the little infighter cow.
I may also want to do dirty things to the little cow...
>>
Oh, this game is still a thing? I had completely forgotten about it even though I supported it. It looks decent enough. Shame the devs are such retards though.
>>
>>30950376
if you're a backer than you can play it now. NDA is gone.
>>
File: 7sfTeRM.png (20KB, 265x235px) Image search: [Google]
7sfTeRM.png
20KB, 265x235px
Patch notes from the NDA lifting thingamagig.

* All health lowered a bit, distance between health tiers reduced as well
* Fixed some portraits using incorrect palettes

Arizona
* Fixed inability to milkshake without walking first (Still no idea what happened here)

Velvet
* Shatter and Super should now more reliably face the opponent if performed from right underneath/out of a roll

Oleander
* Reading is exciting again!
* New animations for walking and blocking
* Oleander is still learning how to walk instead of gliding, she's feeling a bit cautious about this new flavour of sorcery

Paprika
* Fixed air techs sometimes turning into arizona
* Has more palettes. FINALLY!

Pom
* Mom's friction increased slightly
* Fixed a bunch of palette issues
* Fixed Herding animation and screenshake timings
* Fixed some of the previous palette issues, still pending a batch of new palettes
* Puppy has now recovered from staring directly into eclipses
>>
Feline Scout
* Has proper walk animations
* No longer turns into arizona during dash

Snake Scout
* No longer turns into arizona during dash

DMS (the music thingy)
* Added a new DMS mode called "Rapid"
* Allows dominations/character theme switch without combos + supers
* Rapid mode is not recommended, but we implemented it at the request of some players

UI Changes
* Offscreen player indicators added
* Resolution changing + fullscreen + windowed modes enabled!
* We've listed resolutions (in game) that we think are the best fit for displaying fights, HUD and pixel lobby.

Known Issues
* For DMS, some computers may have some mild stuttering at the beginning of some stages if you're running the game on a HDD (due to the music having to stream from disk). We're working to resolve this issue.
* If Rapid mode is turned on, sometimes dominations can happen so quickly at the beginning of rounds that the music can cut out for a second or two while it plays through the intro.
* Fighter portraits on the HUD may not scale quite right with resolution (become slightly pixelated). We're working on replacing the portraits with higher resolution ones that will scale down.
* Predators still turn into arizona/a wolf during several animations, these will be rapidly replaced over time
* If you DKO on the final arcade mode fight, you may still be allowed to continue to the next opponent

The game in it's current state has all the 6 characters working in a (very) near finished state, two Pixel Lobbies (cow's lobby being the best one since it has a Dungeon of sorts that you can play with other people) , all the stages (very, I don't feel like giving absolutes since I'm just a player) nearly finished, all the music in place (I believe DMS still doesn't work on solo training mode? I gotta recheck after this patch) + a very basic Arcade mode which purpose is more than anything let single player only people test how the DMS works.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.