[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you like the four songs we got in season 7 so far? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: psychosocial.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
psychosocial.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
How did you like the four songs we got in season 7 so far? Do they compare with the old classics, or are they more forgettable?
>>
I like them. Pear Butter song is top-tier.
>>
File: 1504242480832.png (15KB, 555x604px) Image search: [Google]
1504242480832.png
15KB, 555x604px
>>30942748
Well, they weren't all flawless.
>>
>>30942748
First half was pretty alright, then it nosedived
>>
>>30942748
>Raritys tail
>>
>>30942748
I personally liked Flawless. I heard the song from Marks and Recreation as well from the Hascon sneak peek and it was great. It'll probably be the best song of the season. That said, this still hasn't been a particularly good season for music. There certainly hasn't been anything on the same level as the Smile Song.
>>
>>30942794
What about it?
>>
>>30942748
>How did you like the four songs we got in season 7 so far? Do they compare with the old classics, or are they more forgettable?

since no one showed a nipple or vagina, they all sucked. sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked. I say it sucka-sucka-sucka-sucka-sucka-sucka-sucka SUCKS to be this show!
>>
>>30942801
Watch it closely in OPs webm
>>
>>30942805
I'm more concerned about Fluttershy going nude in wintertime. She needs a scarf!
>>
>>30942759
this one and the one from OP are...in my head like a catchy song
>>
>No Ponk song
>Worst season
>>
>>30942748
Best Friends is pretty catchy, the Pear Butter one's pretty cute. I also think Pinkie's Present doesn't get enough love, I know it's S6 and we're talking about S7 songs, but it's a S1/2 tier song that no one ever talks about.
>>
>>30942748
not flawless best song so far.
>>
>>30942800
Rumble's song seems to be pretty good. It gives me a bit of a Hercules, or similar older Disney vibe.

>>30942823
Yeah, Pinkie's Present is a cute little jingle. Maybe not as catchy, but it reminds me of the S1 times when Pinkie would sing a song just because. Whether it's Cupcakes, Singing Telegram, or even the shorter Hop Skip and a Jump, or Evil Enchantress.
>>
File: 1404482164972.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1404482164972.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>30942748
They haven't really done anything for me, but I can't say they've been bad either. They're fine being lumped in with the rest of pop music.

I don't think I've heard a remix of any of the songs that I've really liked,
either.
>>
>>30942748

I loved how meta "Best Friends Until the End of Time" and "Flawless" were. As far back as Friendship is Magic Part 2 the show has poked fun at the songs.

>Please tell me she's not-
>She is.
>Ponies just bursting out singing out of nowhere, I mean who does that?
>Rarity starts singing

The fact that the mane 6 went into a huge musical number about teamwork that ended up ruining their chance at beating the time record, and then singing a huge number about how you should accept everyone's flaws that fell on completely deaf ears are both really good callbacks to how fun and tongue-in-cheek the songs in the show can be.

The Sugar Belle song was alright, and of course Pear Butter's song was amazing.
>>
While not as popular as Smile, the songs this season were pretty great. The upcoming one has been stuck in my head.Really excited for orchestral music in S8.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.