[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we know what she thinks of what the show has become? Do we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 22.jpg (107KB, 1440x546px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
107KB, 1440x546px
Do we know what she thinks of what the show has become? Do we even know if she watches any of it?
>>
>>30942621
She might write something about the movie. If she doesn't, we'll have to wait for the show to end for her (and the rest of the writers) to spill the beans on what Hasbro was like.
>>
>>30942621
When was the last time she commented (in depth) re. the show?
>>
>>30942621
>Do we even know if she watches any of it?
She refuses to watch the show and everyone minus Jim Miller has respected her choice about that.
Jim has tried several times to get her to watch the cartoon so she could acknowledge and praise him, but he hasn't succeded at that yet.
>>
>>30942621
I don't think she keeps up to date.
>>30943068
What do you gain by posting complete lies? What does defaming a over-weight man get you?
>>
I know she said she doesn't, but she totally does
She's an artist
FiM is her baby, even if she had to let go of it, she's not just going to forget about him just like that

So, maybe what she said was true back then, that it hurt her too much and stopped watching, but I'm quite certain that she watches it now

She's not going to admit it tho, ever, because the reason she might've said she doesn't want anything to do with it/watch it might also be because of the autism
Imagine being a woman that's been trying to conceive a child for a while, with no success, and then a bunch of autistic manchildren start calling her mom?
Yeah, so imagine the state her twitter was in (and maybe still is, idk, I don't twitter)
Every episode that came out was 'Oh, how would you have handled X or Y' or 'What do you think about this new character' or 'what do you think of twilicorn' or 'condense' or 'blablablablabla'

So, we don't 'know' that she watches it, but you can safely assume she does
>>
>>30942621
>Do we know what she thinks of what the show has become? Do we even know if she watches any of it?

Did you ever wonder if she masturbates to any of it?
>>
>>30942621
Someone should send her a pic of Capper blacking Rarity with a note saying "Thinking of you!"
>>
>>30943313
Someone should ask her.
>>
>>30943239
What do you gain by dedicating your life to constantly whiteknight a bald, obsese old man and pick fights against whoever isn't kissing his feet?
>>
I heard Lauren got smashed after she heard Twilight became an alicorn. She also nearly attempted suicide when EQG came out.
>>
>>30943397
>I heard
From where?
>>
>>30943401
my ass
>>
>>30942621
Nope and she do not. Faust said a while back she don't watch the show. And I doubt she give a damn about the movie or EQG series.
>>
>>30943420
I mean, you would think she would care about the movie a tiny bit. This is her world and her characters she built from the ground up (well, personalities and all that) so she might be a tiny bit curious as to how they would play out in a big screen setting.
>>
>>30943420
>And I doubt she give a damn about the movie or EQG series.

she probably doesn't watch the show, and definitely does't touch EQG with a pole, but im sure she cares about the movie enough to see it
>>
>>30943396
How am I whiteknighting Jim when I called him fat? I want to know why you dedicate your life to making up random lies? Is it because he blocked you on twitter? Does your husband know you're obsessed with another man?
I'm not the same guy you were having a meltdown with in the other thread btw. I was just observing the shit show and your pathetic life got me curious. That's all.

P.S. don't ever have kids.
>>
File: large.jpg (117KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
117KB, 576x1024px
>>30942621
Back in March 2016 she jokingly answered a bunch of questions about the show and characters on twitter.

>>30943397
I don't know about that, but she's made her disapproval of Twilight becoming an alicorn princess, and of EQG quite obvious.

https://twitter.com/fyre_flye/status/527313571022000129
>>
>>30943432
If she remotely cared about the movie she would've mentioned it by now after 2 years of confirmation, so no, I do not.
>>
File: 1453075593961.jpg (47KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1453075593961.jpg
47KB, 500x560px
I think the real question is would Faust ever let her daughter get into mlp?
>>
>>30943520
Some guy at Sony was musing about bringing her in to the movie, since Hasbro was making a deal with Sony and Lauren was making a movie for them at the time.
Needless to say, both Hasbro's and Lauren's independent collaboration with Sony fell through.
>>
File: sunset concern.png (258KB, 322x326px) Image search: [Google]
sunset concern.png
258KB, 322x326px
>>30942621

If she doesn't watch EQG, I say she's missing out. One of the best parts of G4 right now.
>>
She did a good job introducing the world at all in season 1, but that's about it. Season 2 improved on it in every way, and seasons 4,5, and 7 are all better seasons than 1.

Of course it was probably nice and beneficiary to have a centralized person for guidance and direction.
>>
>>30942621
She hates it with all her soul
Like all /mlp/ currently
>>
>>30943068
>She refuses to watch the show
That's what she's telling us, I bet she is watching it and crying on the inside after every episode.
>>
>>30942621
I'm sending all sorts of redpills to Fyre Flye and MALarson, Meghan, Amy Rogers, but these morons won't reply even once.

I could act as their spokesperson for them to talk through, but they're just that cowardly of getting sued for revealing blatantly obvious information everyone already knew since season 3.
>>
>>30943584
>Season 2 improved on it in every way, and seasons 4,5, and 7 are all better seasons than 1.
It didn't. It degraded everything and exaggerated on the flaws S1 had. Note that S1 was executed mandated since the start. it wasn't suppose to be a slice of life without villains. It also should have had more breathing time during the production. Or at the very least they could have not edited every fucking script after spending 3 years carefully crafting them so we can improve the production's workflow to avoid spending 2 years making and airing one season like Disney does.
>>
>>30943396
the truth, jimfag.

think of me next time youre giving your boyfriend a blowjob. look up into his eyes and let your head fill with thoughts of me.
>>
>>30943751
You are fucking insane
>>
>>30942621
I would just leave her in peace.
>>
>>30943313
She definitely hate-schlicks her lady pearl to pictures of Flash Sentry.
>>
>>30942621
>Do we even know if she watches any of it?
She probably knows what's happened (like the horrendous castle, another alicorn princess that's nothing but shitty crap), but I'm pretty sure she definately doesn't watch it, considering she said that years ago.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.