[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What i think when somebody says anything about mlp. Am i wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: BJrmRtL.jpg (176KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
BJrmRtL.jpg
176KB, 1024x682px
What i think when somebody says anything about mlp. Am i wrong?
>>
>>30942273
As usual, the 4chan portion of the fandom is similarly autistic, but much more self-aware.
>>
>>30942273
Is the image that pops up in your mind when the topic of the show comes up incorrect? Are you mistaken for having that thought? No. You have every right to think about that, it's your mind. My girlfriend is a 13 year old pony.
>>
>>30942327
...have you actually spent any given time on this board?
>>
>>30942423
he's right though, we all act like spergs but we at least know we're spergs. the faggot in the OP is totally unabashed
>>
>>30942456
Somehow I doubt that anyone who earnestly starts ranting here about Hasdrones or Faustdrones has any amount of self-awareness. Same for people who unironically praise a writer for yet another "human fucks horse" greentext.
>>
well the former is a few shitposters, and the latter is mainly generalfags

but I'll admit that /mlp/ was much stronger in self aware spergery a few years ago
>>
>>30942273
>that pic
Wait, wat?
>>
>>30942489
This except for the greentext part. If someone likes reading the same shit over and over (most greentexts) that's not a lack of self-awareness, that's just shit taste.
>>
>>30942514
Nah, I mean the sheer thirst of those guys. Like, if you point out that the premise is tired, they'll got "fuck off I need this". What for? It's the same shit every time. You can practically taste the need to escape their surroundings.
>>
>>30942542
where do you think we are?
>>
>>30942550
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>30942568
but those guys know they're thirsty spergs. What point are you trying to make here? Everyone knows they're pathetic here, it doesn't mean they want some fag telling them their waifu isn't real just to shitpost.
>>
>>30942580
If you can't handle someone telling you you're sperging out over a fictional character, obviously you have less self-awareness than you think.
>>
>>30942625
just let anons masturbate in peace m8
>>
>>30942639
There are other boards for that.
>>
>>30942625
Do you have enough self-awareness to realize what a thunderous faggot you're being right now?
>>
>>30942653
Rule number 15 smart guy.

There's /trash/, but the quality of those threads is questionable.
>>
>>30942655
Kek
>>
>>30942489
>he thinks jimfag/vogelfag aren't simply shitposting
>he thinks they're the majority, and not just a handful of faggots on a discord doing it for the keks
Do YOU browse this board?
>>
>>30942273
me on the right
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.