[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post any and all headcanons and speculation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

Post any and all headcanons and speculation.
>>
File: legendss.jpg (182KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
legendss.jpg
182KB, 675x1024px
>>30942132
The mane six are all going to turn out to be either the descendants of the 6 legends of magic this season, or their reincarnations.
>>
>>30942132
Get this autism out of my face
>>
>>30942132
PPFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>30942206
But what would that make Flurry heart, an omega alicorn?
>>
>>30942132
Sunset & Sunburst are siblings
>>
The mane six will all become alicorns eventually.

The changelings were originally flutterponies that began feeding on love to fuel their magic.

Starswirl the bearded accidentally flung himself through a time portal into the future, and will randomly pop out of it at some point in the future in the present of MLP.
>>
>>30942248
>Starswirl the bearded accidentally flung himself through a time portal into the future, and will randomly pop out of it at some point in the future in the present of MLP.

And then he needs to get back, right? Back to the past?
>>
>>30942248
>Starswirl the bearded accidentally flung himself through a time portal into the future, and will randomly pop out of it at some point in the future in the present of MLP.
Where Starlight's evil is law, right?
>>
File: samuraijack.png (144KB, 363x750px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijack.png
144KB, 363x750px
>>30942257
>>30942262

WATCH OUT
>>
>>30942262
>>30942257
>>30942268

Starswirl turns out to be the S8 villain because him going back in time would actually genocide their entire timeline so Twilight must fight desperately to preserve her reality by stopping him.
>>
>>30942239
I like this one
She would have to have a lot of recessive genes of the parents to not have any of their white markings, though
>>
>>30942132
Take out Trixie and I think they're descendants of the family that Luna and Celestia came from, hence the celestial marks they all share and their OP as fuck magic
>>
Sunset was Adopted by Pony celestia as her daughter, and Human sunset is Human celestia's adopted daughter.

Human sunset dissapeared before Pony sunset came over in the portal and pony sunset basically took her place.
>>
Starlight is Starswirl's last descendant. Her family was, for many centuries, very powerful, politically and magically, and immensely wealthy. But as time went on, a series of family tragedies, fueled by extreme arrogance and a whole lot of inbreeding (they were afraid of diluting their blood), led them to fall into disgrace and lose everything. Think the Gaunts from Harry Potter

At Glimmer's time, her family lives in absolute poverty and get nothing but scorn from their neighbors, but her parents still are absolutely delusional, always flaunting about how "great and superior" they were. They were oblivious to the fact that her daughter was the most magically powerful of their family since a many generations, and didn't move a hoof to help her develop her potential, lead her to run away from home. This is where Glimmer's obsession with equality comes from
>>
As a homage to G1, Scorpan—the original cartaker of Spike—gave Spike's egg to Celestia as a token of friendship after imprisoning Tirek.
Celestia in turn gave him the staff made from the "bark" of the Tree of Harmony as her gift, which would eventually fall into the Storm King's claws. The part about the staff coming from the tree and belonging to Scorpan are concept ideas from the movie which may or may not still be canon.
>>
>>30942132
How could Starswirl have kids when he was too autistic to have friends?
>>
>>30942216
Flurry Heart is definitely alpha. Look at how she treats Twilight.
>>
>>30942132
Spike can be called by the map because the nature of his birth makes him part pony in spirit
>>
>>30943380
That was never stated. Celestia just said Twilight understands friendship in a way Star Swirl did not. Not surprising since she became the Princess of Friendship.
He also was the one who originally befriended Scorpan and convinced him to help them against his brother.
>>
>>30943380
>Rape
>>
After learning everything there was to know about unicorn magic at the time, Star Swirl sought other sources and methods of magic from other peoples where he apprenticed under a reindeer and got his jingle bell motif and even learned how to fly. Learning from other sources is what made Star Swirl so wise and well-versed in spells.

The reindeer's rival was another bell-sporting creature named Grogar, who trained Star Swirl's rival: Sombra.
Both Sombra & Grogar came from a city that vanished for centuries, planned on enslaving ponies, and knew how to disrupt unicorn teleportation so that the caster just ended back where they started so I like the idea of them being connected.
Plus I like the idea of the old generation of rivals training the next pair of rivals.
>>
>>30942293
Sunbursts mom is really hot.
>>
>>30942206
What about Luna? She lost her ethereal mane when she returned from NMM, and it's only recently "grown back".
>>
Zecora is at least 200 years old. She doesn't LOOk old, yet has unrivaled knowledge in many diverse fields and has acquired trophies and memorabilia from all across the globe, not just Equestrian.

Alchemy is what prolonged her life. Either with a true elixir of Life or an imperfect one. Maybe indefinitely, maybe she aged a year in a century, regardless I think she must be very old to have had time to learn all she knows.
>>
>>30942157
Who's the bird dude and why is he/she like Fluttershy?
>>
>>30942132
Fuck, this makes too much sense.
>>
Celestia and Luna are actually ancient Titan constructs who went rogue when they were ordered to terminate the experiment that was Ponykind. They then rebelled and cloaked Equestria in a pocket dimension, which is why Luna is able to control the stars and moon and Celestia is able to control the sun. They're all artificial constructs.
>>
>>30943380
When you're the most powerful wizard on the planet and invented over 300 spells, in a culture that fetishizes wizards, you'll get a huge supply of free pussy.
>>
>>30943715
Why do people STILL feel the need to say that Season 1 Luna wasn't just a redesign?

They changed the canon. They changed her appearance. She did not "used to look like that" within the canon of the show. It is a retcon, and nothing more.
>>
Why we don't see Human Sunset?
Because she ran away, like her pony counterpart.
>>
>>30944642
It's Meadowbrook, she's into nature and shit
>>
>>30944721
I see. I quite like the idea that there are historically unrelated spiritual predecessors to the Main 6, as long as it won't destroy the power of their characters.
>>
>Sunburt
>Starlight Glimmer
>Sunlight Shimmer
>Twilight Sparkle
The parents of these ponies named them after a famous pony whose name is synonymous to Skylight and Glisten. It is a common practice for academic unicorns to do so
>>
>>30942257
It says in the The Journal of the Two Sisters that Starswirl mastered his time traveling spell and would go off on his own adventures. But was careful to never reveal the future.
In Legends of Magic, Celestia says Starswirl went away and never came back.
>>
>>30944838
What would Sunburst's other name be? Nova Sunburst or something sounds neat, perhaps too tryhard.
>>
>>30944838
If Sunburst is his last name, probably something that ends in -light. Daylight Sunburst? Sounds a bit long...

Sunburst Gleam?
>>
>>30944887
>>30944869
>>
>>30944869
Because he seems to embody inspiration. I imagine Don, the male form of Dawn. The idea Dawned on him.
I've heard the name Dawn Dealer as a corrupt version, Like Celestia's Daybreaker.
Like a deal with the devil. Satan a.k.a. lucifer a.k.a. The morning star. The first star.

If it wasn't for the comics showing that Celestia has been in the magic school long enough for teachers to grow into old Mares. I'd like to think the Sunburst was Celestia's first failed student. Before Sunset Shimmer even.
>>
>>30944922
Sirius is known as The morning star during the summer.
Sirius Sunburst.
>>
>>30944956
Fit better if he was serious all the time. Doesn't really work with his personality.
>>
>>30944689
Um no sweetie. It's been explained that ayylmao sunset doesn't exist. They said as much in hascon and the LoE commentary
>>
>>30942132
Twilight doesn't particularly enjoy being an alicorn, and she'll want to revert back to being a unicorn eventually, with some sort of lesson tied in.

Equestria's earth is our earth a few billion years in the future and after the sun burned out.
>>
>>30945067
Just like pony Sunset then :^)
>>
>>30943380
You don't need to be in an emotional relationship to have sex anon.
>>
>>30944642
Mage meadowbrook, she's apparently an alchemist/Doctor who will be featured in the Pony aids episode where fluttershy tries to cure Zecora of swamp fever.
Apparently Keeping canon straight isn't a big deal for the show staff post larson, since She was explicitly stated to have been an eastern unicorn with 8 magical items in the cutie mark map.
>>
The pony of shadows is Actually starswirl the bearded; he corrupted himself into a Nightmare alicorn during his research into artificial ways to magically turn mortal ponies into alicorns, and the other 5 legends of magic sealed him away.

The spell that Twilight finished in the S3 finale was one of his early works on trying to turn himself into an alicorn.
>>
>>30944922
I don't think Celestia would take a unicorn that struggles so much with magic on as her personal student
He was probably just an attendant of the school that she remembered because of how much difficulty he had actually casting spells
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.