[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Princess Skystar looks way better in her seapony form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: still_02.jpg (243KB, 2048x858px) Image search: [Google]
still_02.jpg
243KB, 2048x858px
Princess Skystar looks way better in her seapony form
>>
>>30941588
Capper stands out so much holy fuck
>>
Where is Twilight?
>>
>>30941603
Captured by Fizzlepop
>>
>>30941600
Maybe they thought they were throwing us a bone? They couldn't just have a human in the movie, so maybe they created Capper to be kind of like a human, so that the adult male audience could self-insert as him? Perhaps this is supposed to be Hasbro's canonical Anon?
>>
>>30941608
Who?
>>
>>30941633
The edgy tranny with the broken horn
>>
>>30941633
the glimmer 2.0
>>
>>30941632
>self insert themselves as other characters
Is this what people do at movies? Is this why I can never get into them unless its from a series I like?
>>
>>30941600
As do most niggers.
>>
>>30941588
I never noticed she has a beak before.
>>
>>30941641
Speaking of this, why isn't Glimmer in this? Hell, why isn't there any sign of discord, trixie, thorax, or any other friend Glimmer made tagging along? What about the CMC? I get the CMC are children and they can't really go on adventures, but why aren't they here if Spike can join in?
>>
>>30941656
Because Glimmer is shit and her entire posse are just forced meme characters
>>
>>30941656
This is the first MLP movie so it's obviously a M6 movie. Maybe side characters can start having big roles after the third or so
>>
>>30941656
Are you gonna post the exact same shit in every fucking thread?
>>
>>30941669
I could get this if the only relevant side characters were the CMC, but the show has some pretty overpowered characters like Glimmer, Discord and even Thorax and his changeling army. It doesn't really make sense not to include them or at the very least, explain why they aren't there.
>>
>>30941693
Because the EoH is the ultimate force in their universe
>>
>>30941767
The EoH haven't been relevant since the start of season 4.
>>
>>30941600
I say the birdies stand out the most, especially Derpy bird over there
>>
>>30941818
They're not even in the movie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.