[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear princess celestia....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: WhyDoYouReadThis.jpg (31KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoYouReadThis.jpg
31KB, 622x350px
After about 4-5 years into the fandom, i've learned that most of these bronies are even worse than just regular people.
Like sorry but wtf? It's drama everywhere because most people I've met so far are oversensitive and maybe also a bit mentally ill.
I haven't been able to sustain a single friendship to a brony for more than 1 year.
Everyone turns the back on you and betrays or either lies to you to the point it drives me mad. At this point I don't have any brony as a friend and I only have like regular friends and I'm not considering trusting any brony anymore.
What I'm trying to say is Love and Tolerate is just a bad excuse to those people I've met, they were just hypocrites and L&T was just nowhere to be seen, they were far worse with racism etc. than regular people.
Now I am not blaming all bronies, because it might just be that I had some bad luck and I dont know every brony, I still think there's like actual good people out there and I know my experiences might not be universal, but the more and more I think about it bronies are like big assholes that try to ruin your life once there's even the smallest sign of drama. nowhere have I seen less tolerance and more perverts than in this fandom, you get instantly blamed for everything without even having done anything.
(atleast when it comes down to the experiences I had with the bronies I've met) Worst case was like 1 guy that told me straight to the face, that he doesnt tolerate anyone who waifus Fluttershy because its his waifu and he would even unfriend the best friends he had for years, if they did it (and that was no joke as i knew him, he was absolutely serious about it).
However I'm asking you guys now did you have similar Experiences? what are your thoughts of most people in the fandom? And what is your general Oppinion on this subject etc.?

>Pic unrelated
>inb4 I'm antisocial etc. like I said I have regular friends I'm only having trouble with bronies as friends and only bronies.
>>
>>30938447
>that he doesnt tolerate anyone who waifus Fluttershy because its his waifu and he would even unfriend the best friends he had for years, if they did it

That sounds like /our guy/
>>
nice blog post faggot
>>
>>30938452
Na he seriously bitched at everyone who waifu'd it unfriended them drama'd them etc.
>>
>>30938464
shush i'm lazy
>>
>>30938466
>Implying that isn't a completely reasonable course of action to finding out that someone wants to fuck your wife.

Again, he did nothing wrong. If anything, you're wrong for trying to shame is devotion.
>>
>>30938542
k watever I'm not gonna argue about the logic behind a fictional character
>>
File: noshutupno.png (567KB, 1366x768px)
noshutupno.png
567KB, 1366x768px
>>30938447
Fuck you, OP, board doesn't need your cuck-tier blogshit pity party when it's already under assault from reddit and derpibooru
>>
File: 20170628032652_1.jpg (163KB, 1065x1079px) Image search: [Google]
20170628032652_1.jpg
163KB, 1065x1079px
>>30938447
Almost every past brony friend I've had has betrayed me online and in real life in the worst kind of ways, but there are some good bronies out there, I'm currently friends with a brony that has has also been betrayed by all his past brony friends as well, so yeah you aren't alone in this, a very large majority of the fandom are complete morons that know nothing about friendship.

Btw this is a link to a quick story about someone being obsessed over their waifu to new levels of autism: https://youtu.be/8ylP63LoEHQ?t=14m36s
>>
It can't be this bad on a broad scale.

(I'm basing this off of nothing, I don't have any brony friends, and I don't pay as much attention to the fandom as a whole anymore)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.