[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You entitled little fucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 6K85tMG.jpg (357KB, 2382x612px) Image search: [Google]
6K85tMG.jpg
357KB, 2382x612px
Well Sherlock, it is shit.
>>
>>30931689
reminder that romania will always be a shithole.
>>
Post the original comic
>>
Reminder that OP is a spanking obsessed tranny who begged Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, and Amnesty International for $400
https://twitter.com/mikenovogel
>>
File: 1501445865975.jpg (96KB, 419x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501445865975.jpg
96KB, 419x700px
>>30931689
This comparison doesn't really make sense though.

Shit is a product of nature. Our bodies are naturally programmed to produce it and also naturally programmed to find it disgusting. In that sense, everybody can objectively see that shit is, indeed, shit.

But fiction is a product of human mind. Our minds are not naturally programmed to automatically find certain aspects in fiction bad. Therefore, there's no objective criteria for works of fiction. Not a single work of fiction can be seen by "everybody" as good or bad.
>>
I would kill to be able to study you op, you are a fucking enigma to me.
How can one man be this autistic.
>>
>>30931711
Anon, dogs eat their own shit. Ibstead animals cannot ubderstand and enjoy our media. We as humans can, we are capable of intellectual thought. That is why we can judge what is charming, intelligent, clever, deeply emotional.

You pseudo intellectuals are garbage at logic and arguments.
>>
>>30931806
>You pseudo intellectuals are garbage at logic and arguments.
You are the one who's a pseudo intellectual. Half of the criteria you listed are subjective, and half are unnecessary.

>charming
Could you name one work of fiction that's universally charming for everybody?
>intelligent, clever
By that logic, one should only ever enjoy complex experimental music pieces, instead of things that just sound pleasant to their ears. It doesn't have to be exteremly complicated for you to like it. Otherwise, what are you even doing on this board?
>deeply emotional
Once again, hihly subjectve. Can you name one work of fiction that's deeply emotional for everybody?
>>
>>30931711
Check out the most popular stuff in pretty much EVERY field and tell me it's not shit. Deep down humans are programmed to like shit.
>>
>>30931827
What isn't shit though?
>>
>>30931932
Something in the middle of the popularity.
>>
>>30931943
>judging about quality of a product solely by its popularity
>>
File: 1455195063809.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1455195063809.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>30931689
I'm not the vogelfag or jimfag but it's still fucked up that a person with no writing experience has that much involvement in the movie script.

They might had as well give that writing to BlackGryphon
>>
>>30931953
I just noticed the trend, it haven't failed me yet. You're free to prove me wrong though, I adhere to the principle of falsifiability.
>>
>>30931977
I see now where this is going
You say "you're free to prove me wrong"
I post a thing
You say "but that's shit"
I say that your principle of defining shit is highly subjective
And nothing constructive is ever achieved
>>
>>30931827
Not true imo, things that have a very wide appeal and lots of marketing tend to be watered down, risk averse or shitty but look in any more niche community and they generally seem to like good shit (provided you like the thing their niche is about)
I see it as more of a problem with things that cast the net too wide basically.
>>
File: IMG_011.png (121KB, 2150x1384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_011.png
121KB, 2150x1384px
Oh hey, it's this thread again
Thanks vogelfag! Good thing you're there!

>>30931693
fpbp
>>
>>30931954
This
It's sad to see that this board has came so far to defend a shit movie like this
>>
>>30931815
Are you dumb as shit, bro?
>>
>>30931827
KILL YOURSELF. Weak subhumans like you need to be killed. You make us genuine humans look bad. Do you live under a rock that you believe idiots and cavemen like you are the majority? You're a little egocentric prick and nothing else. Go back to your gender studies, subhuman.
>>
>>30932728
Anon, don't get yourself killed.
>>
>>30934182
>bumping your own shitty thread that nobody wants
Suck my balls jimfag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.