[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie animation looks cute as fuck >show lore/world building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Brony of Happiness Banner.png (90KB, 424x214px) Image search: [Google]
Brony of Happiness Banner.png
90KB, 424x214px
>movie animation looks cute as fuck
>show lore/world building getting really good
>blind bag figures and playsets getting extremely accurate and including more and more themed items
>GoH toys breaking gender barriers by including projectile weapons and action figure poseability
>EG series continuing as shorts that are being sold as movie format and the animation is improving each time
And yet there are STILL doomspeaking faggots who don't think we're living in the "best" timeline.
>>
And we finally got an actual big 3D MLP video game, something we've been sorely missing since the fandom started.
>>
File: HMM Intensifies.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
HMM Intensifies.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>30931425
>big 3D MLP video game
You mean something other than that Legends of Equestria shit?
>>
File: costanza.jpg (404KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
404KB, 5000x5000px
>GoH toys breaking gender barriers by including projectile weapons and action figure poseability
It's not even bait at this point, it's just shitposting
>>
>>30931464
>brony in the 80's
>"Dad? Can I buy that pony?"
>"NO. UR A LITTLE FAGGOT."

>brony in 2017
>"Dad? Can I buy that pony?"
>"Which one, faggot, the one with the salad tongs grip action or the one that fires chicken missles?"
>>
>>30931479
What male little kid is going to want to play with ponies in the first place mate? Most hate 'girly' things with a passion by instinct. mlp toys are in the 'girls' section in Toys R Us for a reason. It's just virtue signalling
>>
>>30931414

>breaking gender barriers

Get the fuck out with shoving that bullshit even in toys. Back at school I used to be friends with girls who watched Thundercats and played with Transformers. Neither parents nor other kids gave a fuck, and the girls grew up to be normal chicks. Likewise my generation of boys grew up watching girly stuff like Candy Candy, She-Ra, G1 mlp, Gem and Sailor Moon. There weren't many cartoons on the TV at the time so we couldn't be picky. But again nobody gave a crap and we turned out normal.
Like all the oppresion nonsense, the gender barrier (in fucking toys of all things) is an imaginary issue created to be torn down so some people can pretend they're having an impact and feel good about themselves.
Now off yourself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.