[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But was it rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

But was it rape?
>>
>>30930946
it was beastiality
>>
File: 15065436787654676556754.png (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15065436787654676556754.png
301KB, 1280x720px
>>30930946
It was the rape of all that Twifags hold dear.
>>
dunno about rape but she's definitely way older than him
>>
>>30930946
But was it rape rape.?

WhoopiGoldberg.JPEG
>>
>>30930946
Must have been. Twilight has better taste than him.
>>
>>30930946
>You head into the dining area of Twilight's Castle for your morning stack of pancakes
>Because it's always pancakes
>You really need to move out soon
>You're surprised to find another human sitting at the table
>Flash Sentry, fabled waifu thief of old
>A relic of a bygone era, really
>He looks shell shocked, you swear you can almost see 'Nam flashing behind his eyes
>His hair is a mess
>You notice that Twilight's mane is frazzled as well as she comes up to the table with a couple of stacks of flapjacks
>"Oh, good morning Anon! Did you sleep well?"
>She giggles and shoots a half-lidded glance across to Flash
>"Because I know we didn't~"
>Flash whimpers pathetically
>You smirk
"No kidding, huh? I guess I have to take back what I said last week about you being a perma-virgin
>She waggles her hoof at you
>"That's right, 'cause we did sex a lot last night, and Flash did cumming like fifteen times, and he said I was great! Right Flash?"
>"Uh, I uh, said you were awesome. A-and I meant it in more of a biblical way? Like looking into the face of God and turning into a pillar of salt..."
>Twilight looks around the table, and frowns
>"Shoot, I forgot the syrup. Be right back, Flashy!"
>She kisses his cheek, and he cringes pathetically
>She disappears, leaving you and Flash alone
"So, how was getting your horse cherry po-"
>He grabs the collar of your shirt and yanks you down to his level
>"Y-you gotta help me! She has no idea how sex works! She turned into pure magical energy and went down my urethra! She teleported me into my own ass! She tried to shove her horn up my nose! You have to get me out of-"
>Twilight reappears in a flash of light, and he lets go of your shirt and tries to act natural
>"Here we go! If you want some pancakes too, there's some over by the stove."
>>
>>30932209
>You cross your arms and smile slyly
"So Flash was just telling about last night."
>His pupils contact to pinpricks and his head whips around towards you
>"D-dude!"
>Twilight giggles
>"It's okay, Flash. I bet you're jealous, huh Anon?"
"Not really, because none of it sounded like actual sex."
>She blinks
>"Huh?"
"Yeah, it sounded like some real freaky shit. Real freaky, not-technically-sex, kinda shit."
>Her brow furrows
>"But he did cu-"
"Yeah, he probably did, but you don't have to have sex to ejaculate. Hell, you ejaculate when you die."
>Her eyes widen
>"You do? Oooh, that explains a lot, actually."
>Flash whimpers again
"But since you guys didn't technically have sex, that means that you're still technically a virgin."
>Twilight blinks
>And her eyes narrow
>"W-well, not for long! Me and Flash are gonna figure it out eventually! Right, Flash?"
>He looks like he's about to shit his pants
>"What? No! I don't want--I just want to--WAIT, NO, STOP! STOOOOO-"
>He and Twilight disappear in a flash of light and a puff of smoke
>You sit down at Flash's place and dig into his stack of pancakes
>The stove was just a little too far to walk for pancakes
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.