[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight, remember that old castle Luna and I used to live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: celestia is so hard right now.jpg (100KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
celestia is so hard right now.jpg
100KB, 1440x810px
Twilight, remember that old castle Luna and I used to live in that we were having you renovate? Well, since you got a fancy crystal one that sprung up out of nowhere, let's just forget my old castle exists and let it fall into disrepair again.
>>
and it was a good friend
>>
>>30928948
I-Is this bait...?
>>
>>30928948
The princesses castle is what the School that twilight makes for S8 is going to be made out of.
>>
>>30928948
in a really twisted and fucked up way, that outcome is actually more realistic. usually when shows have character working towards something it eventually happens. in real life when you work towards something, shit might change that you didnt expect.
>>
>>30928948
haha yes this is agreeable
>>
>>30928948
i suppose so
>>
>>30928948
Celly wouldn't want Twilight to find her sex dungeon
>>
>>30928948
It's going to be glimmers castle
>>
>>30930510
Gas all Glimmerfags
>>
>>30930382
Sadly Spike found it and wasted her sex book on Rarity.
>>
You're right OP, wasted opportunities
I would've loved to see it--
>>30929016
Oh, now that could be interesting
I mean, I'm not sure about putting a school in the middle of the fucking everfree forest but hey
Maybe that way twiggy will finally need her own guards that will patrol the forest or some shit
one can dream
>>
>>30930759
>I mean, I'm not sure about putting a school in the middle of the fucking everfree forest but hey
You're assuming the current writers know what the Everfree Forest is.
>>
>>30931944
I wish this was just a meme
>>
How would twilight living in the middle of the everfree forest effect the show?
>>
>>30932042
She'd purge it
Not with fire and shit, of course, but the m6 would have to go deeper and deeper into it and find the reason it's so wild
Maybe the roots of those black tentacle plants?
Also more timberwolf lore? They're obviously not living beings but were 'created', maybe they're some sort of golems or whatever
They're garding the everfree and stopping ponies for getting in, but why?

And at the end of the season, they'd break/heal/reform the core/roots/whatever of the forest and it'd become the enchanted everfree or something like that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.