[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad thing applefans, is that when G5 comes she'll get the boot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: appul.png (182KB, 559x1024px) Image search: [Google]
appul.png
182KB, 559x1024px
No trolling here, when G5 comes around finally, Applejack is almost certainly going to get the axe and be demoted to secondary character (at best) or outright background character at worst.

Twilight and pinkie will almost certainly be main characters again in G5, but not AJ. Applejack is a character that sells virtually no toys and ranks very, VERY low on the popularity polls with little girls and adults, and has almost Zero advertising or merch-- She got in 1 Mcdonalds meal toy line as an example, and was never again featured in another one.
Sad thing is, hasbro is probably chomping at the bit to replace applejack with a more marketable mane character like Trixie, Maud or daring do, for the simple fact that all hasbro cares about is popularity and toy sales.

When G5 comes up, AJ will be gone from being a mane character pretty much for good, so we need to savor her now while she exists.
>>
>>30928040
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>30928040
No pony from G4 is gonna go into G5, when G5 rolls around, and at this point it's inevitable, Hasbro is gonna want to pump out as many new toys as possible which means getting kids to forget about G4 and so they'll make sure that no old character makes a return
>>
>>30928083
That's retarded. Whenever they redo transformers they add in a shit ton of new characters, but they ALWAYS have to retain the most popular characters for fan retention.

Same thing here; The most popular characters will stay in the group (Pinkie and twilight, maybe sunset or glimmer)
>>
Yes... the pony that has been in the Habro franchise for 37 years is getting the boot. You truly are a genius OP.
>>
>>30928181
Post g1 applejack to prove him wrong then, be the change.
>>
>>30928181
She wasn't a major character in G2 or G3. She won't be deleted, but she'll be reduced to Cheerilee/mrs. cake level importance.
>>
>>30928040

I think even Spike is more popular and marketable than Applejack.
>>
>>30928566
His guardians of harmony toy sure sold a fuckton.
>>
>>30928040
Go troll Steven Universe fans instead.
>>
>>30928669
This isn't a troll post. Its a legitimate statement. AJ gets left out of group sets constantly by Hasbro (look at that goth pony mane six (minus applejack) set for example) to say nothing of her constantly being left out of pony advertisements.

I like applejack and all, but its pretty clear to see this is the future for her.
>>
nobody said that she won't come back
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.