[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Did You Forget? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: soul17.jpg (67KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
soul17.jpg
67KB, 736x549px
>>30922582
Please post your sheets for the 17th session of Soul Quest
>>
>>30922594
>If no one cares I'm taking Fruit, Flower, and Lesser Tree Souls from the Demons.

https://pastebin.com/Rj4K62PK
>>
>>30922594
https://pastebin.com/VZEJvkbs
>>
>>30922594
https://pastebin.com/VTQY3PfZ

what is in the pocketoli
>>
>>30922594
https://pastebin.com/vmNuu4iS
>>
File: kachinaeyes.png (457KB, 885x953px) Image search: [Google]
kachinaeyes.png
457KB, 885x953px
Alexis: 7/5
>Glavo: Fire / Sildo: Verdant Charm / Ilo: X
Pain: 5/5
>Glavo: Ogre Knight / Sildo: Flower / Ilo: Ogre
>Inured from Slashing for 5 turns
Aether: 5/5
>Glavo: Water / Sildo: Earth Elemental / Ilo: X
Fixer: 5/5
>Glavo: Lesser Canine / Sildo: Water / Ilo: Ogre

Previously on Soul Quest,
The party convened in the chambers of Kachina following her release from the Cage of Mafu and the defeat of the Ogres, and there relaxed for a time sharing with each other their experiences and answering one anothers' questions. She revealed that Yggdrasil was tasked with the restoration of all life upon the planet upon their deaths, and told them of the next leg of their journey to the tree: a two day sail over the ocean towards a country known as Chevalerie. When prompted about how she knew of the Equestrians, she explained of the Machine race and their technological accomplishments, and showed them a rustic television set that revealed she was receiving 10~ year old signals from Equestria's broadcasts, familiarizing herself with as much as she could.

She was about to go into a story of how Tetra's population came to originally be if they are brought back to life continuously, but the hour struck late and she suggested the heroes turn in with promise to chat more tomorrow. She offers her own castle as lodgings, and each of the Equestrians find themselves blessed with a lavished, fully furnished suite equipped with private baths and comfortable beds for them to stay in for the night, mostly untouched save for dust by the Demons' takeover. Kachina herself, having slept for weeks, finds herself unable to pass out and spends the evening watching television with Alexis (if there is anything your characters do in the same time frame, feel free to specify in your post)

(1/2)
>>
File: Alma Town.jpg (159KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Alma Town.jpg
159KB, 700x400px
*please ignore the *slashing* on Pain's intro, I keep copying that and forgetting it's not in effect

>>30922746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxNW4P2p9Oc
The next morning, as the sun rises over a liberated Kachina Island and the gas giant looms far off having dipped below the horizon, Kachina awakens you all and you make your way down towards the southern most settlement of the island Kachina highly recommends taking Fixer's car and if you do, she calls shotgun, known as Alma Town.

Upon arriving you see scores of animals, elementals, and plants wandering the very busy streets, its roving citizens stopping in their busy days in to marvel at you all as you waltz in with the Princess, who quickly incites cheers and jubilation from the sight of Kachina returned. She does her best to dispel a scene from the Tetrans as she hurries you all down to the docks of Alma Town, empty water facing you all towards the open ocean splashing below as she eventually manages to get the guards to help keep back some of the crowd to allow you all some breathing room, though many of them still look on from afar as you all waltz the wooden planks of the docks.

Kachina lets out a sigh of relief, "Phew, made it. I apologize again for the trouble, you must understand how excited they must be."
>>
>>30922751
>Market looks worried, rubbing his hooves together,
>"Let's get this over with."
"Relax M, it'll be fine."
>>
>>30922751
Alexis floats alongside the party, invisible, having turned so nearly the moment they reached Alma Town. She looks around the alien houses and inhabitants, still taking in the fact that she's on another planet, as they make their way to the docks.
>>
>>30922751
Fixer starts smiling widely as he notices the attention, the fact that he helped rescue a princess really sinking in right about now.
As they come to the docks, he replies to Kachina with, "Yeah, I understand, I'm starting to feel pretty excited, myself."
>>
>>30922751
>[Spoiler?]
>>30922751
Aether tries her best to breathe deeply and calmly after being in that somewhat unsettling crowd.

>"Phew, made it. I apologize again for the trouble, you must understand how excited they must be."

"No, no, no, it's... alright."

She then finds herself face to face with what looks like the most precarious plank on the planet, the only things keeping those who are daring enough to walk on it two ropes just loosely hanging to each side.

She sighs. She knows she shouldn't be this afraid no such a trivial thing, especially now after confronting the tainted, ogres, demons, and smelly air fresheners, but she still can't find the willpower to take the first step onto that plank, not yet.
>>
>>30922764
Kachina nudges her head towards a bag she holds at her side, "As promised, I have made sure to pack plenty of calming herbs should your stomach prove too troublesome even for my ship. I should have some Anima that should help you with that as well."

She turns back towards the crowd, "It seems word of mouth has already gotten around, but I'll also see to it that everyone here knows who saved me. If you were looking to becoming the champion of two worlds, I'd say you're off to a grand start."

>>30922867
>>30922902
The crowds, despite the distance keeping them from you, sing your praises as loud as you can when you pass by, some even calling out your names as it seems rumors from Seele and Kaba have spread wide already to tell others of your deeds overnight. Among them, you can see the distant figures of Satar and Fez, who had managed to make it out in time to see you all off. The steel elementals raise up their fists into the air, clenching them tightly as a sign of respect to you all before you leave their lands.

>>30922915
As Aether finds trouble bringing herself to take that first step, Kachina offers her hoof to you, chuckling slightly. "There's no need to be afraid, Aether. Take it from me, I've walked across them many times myself."
(1/2)
>>
File: Argent Dauphin.jpg (84KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
Argent Dauphin.jpg
84KB, 400x518px
>>30922963

>>30922915
>>30922902
>>30922867
>>30922764
Kachina steps towards the side of the docks, and pulls out a small talisman from around her neck, a silver locket etched with dolphins onto its front. "Right then, time to set sail." she tosses the silver locket into the water, calling out, "See us across the glistening waves, Argent Dauphin!"

After she shouts and the locket touches the water, it bursts into a bright flash of light that blinds everyone in the part for a few moments. Upon its dimming, the party sees newly added to the right side of the docks a long, elegant, shimmering silver ship about the size of an old frigate. Its gleaming sides seem to be made of metal, but once it comes close enough to touch it feels more like wood. A figure head of a dolphin sits at the front of the forward bow as a figure head, and a docking plank extends from its side as Kachina happily trots on board with a spring in her step (after helping Aether pull her way onto the first few steps)

"Aaaand there we are. Next stop: the land of dragons!"
>>
>>30922963
>>30922971
>"There's no need to be afraid, Aether. Take it from me, I've walked across them many times myself."

"Oh, ah, mm, right... I guess I'm used to... walking on more solid ground," she mutters in response. Then, her eyes widen in surprise as Kachina gives her a little bit of "help," dragging her into the boat that had just appeared. She scurries across with her and just like that is in the boat. She sighs again, this time in relief, and she puts her saddlebags down in the boat.
>>
>>30922971
Fixer continues to nod with a happy smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah, this is great!" He says, "I haven't been on a boat in a while, I can't even remember when."
>>
>>30922963
>Having heard "everyone" and "champion, Market perks up, gladly taking the herbs and pocketing them as he riles the crowd up.
>>30922971
The two board, Pain going to the princess,
"So is fishing taboo or something, or could I get hooked up with a harpoon and string at some point? When I traveled to the Canine Islands, I got to practice spearfishing, that was fun."
>>
>>30922971
Alexis continues floating over the docks, looking on in shock as Kachina pulls an entire sailboat out of nowhere.

She floats on board with the others.
>>
>>30923031
Kachina lets go of Aether's hoof after making it onto the board, "You've never been on a boat before either?" She says as she paces around the docks giddily, making sure everything is perfect. "Well, you won't have much to worry about. Like I was telling MMM, this boat is enchanted to be as smooth a ride as possible."

"There's room below deck for you to put your work if you'd like, pick any quarters you'd like."

>>30923053
Kachina smiles as well, trotting around the ship with glee. "I haven't taken a journey from the island in over a year myself, I'm all the more excited after being kept cooped up for so long. Have you experience with sailing, Fixer?" She points at the sails along the mast, and with a wave of her hoof they begin to lower and raise. "The ship is mostly self-sailing, but if you'd care to take the wheel I wouldn't see any harm."

>>30923067
The crowd easily gives into MMM's efforts as he riles him up, the assertion of aliens screaming in praise as the party begins to set sail.

Kachina nods, "Oh, no, fishing is fine, so long as you don't hit anything sentient, but in these waters once we get out to open ocean I don't think that's very likely at all. There should be a harpoon on-board somewhere, I haven't had much practice with it myself. I prefer to use a sword."
(1/2)
>>
>>30923404
>>30923296
>>30923067
>>30923053
>>30923031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7CpWP-h09k

Once everyone has boarded, the dock plank retracts itself into the ship, and above the party hears the snap of the cloth sails as they partially unfurl, initially catching no winds. However, a stiff breeze soon follows up as the sail board begins getting pushed out of the port of Alma Town, the massive crowds of animals, plants, and elementals looking out over with jubilation as they wave off the party and their princess. Kachina happily waves back at them in turn, shouting, "Thank you, all of you! I promise to return soon! Wish us safe travels on our journey!"

As the ship begins to pull further away from the island, you all get a bit more time to look at its shores getting further and further away, before Kachina moves, hesitantly, away from the railing towards the others as the party begins making their way out into the sea.

She sighs, "Well, we're on our way at last. Alexis, if you would like to come out now? This ship should reach Chevalerie's shores in a little under two days, so you'll have plenty of time to do whatever you wish along the way." She reaches into her saddle-bag with her magic, "But first, if you all would gather around for a moment, I have some things to give you. Gifts to thank you all for rescuing me from that prison and freeing my island from the Tainted's terror." Out in a golden glow from her bag, emerges three Souls of different colors, and a large, purple-colored tome.
>>
>>30923415
>paused
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.