/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You got in Equestria, but before you can live your happy life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: chrysalissleeping.jpg (86KB, 1280x1020px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalissleeping.jpg
86KB, 1280x1020px
You got in Equestria, but before you can live your happy life with your waifu you have to overcome a challenge.
You are married to your least favorite pony, and due to matriachy only she can end the divorce. How will you go about it to get dumped?
>>
File: 225.png (70KB, 225x253px) Image search: [Google]
225.png
70KB, 225x253px
>>30919791
I wouldn't have to wait very long.
>>
File: 1487007201049.jpg (23KB, 627x466px) Image search: [Google]
1487007201049.jpg
23KB, 627x466px
Divorce doesn't exist in Equestria. Also I'm so fucking desperate I'll fuck any and all horse pussy presented.
>>
Lose my job, easy.
>>
I'd fake my death
As simple as that, I'd fake it for a few months, like going on a trip 'for work' or some shit and paying a couple ponies to tell ponyville that my boat sank or whatever

Then, when we're not legally married anymore I'll come back and marry my waifu

As for who's the worst, idk, rarara, >>30919816, maud or harshwhinny
I could also kill them, but rarara because that would be problematic if we need the rainbow powers and shit
>>
File: 1385748895080.png (195KB, 466x559px) Image search: [Google]
1385748895080.png
195KB, 466x559px
>>30919840
even if it's attached to an insufferable cunt?
>>
>>30919937
>insufferable cunt
that's not starlight, though
>>
>>30919942
Isn't making problems where there are none the worst trait to have?
>>
>>30919953
If you love someone enough you'll learn to like or at least tolerate their negative attributes too. You can also talk about it with your partner, get into a heated argument and have ruthless angry sex.
>>
>>30919816
>implying she isnt immortal
>>
>>30919937
This IS worst pony.

I'd ruin her precious tight pussy that she was saving for a prince.
>>
Least favorite horse is Ponk, but even then I could live with it I guess so no need to end things.
>>
>>30919791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQIR8Tf5mw

Just when you thought that you've shit all the bricks
You'll be building a wall when I give you part six of my confessions
Oh baby I really know you would not approve
But I kind of have a thing for >no hooves
AND 3D
AND CHEST TEATS
You'll be screaming at me to suck a bag of dicks
When I give you part six of my confessions
>>
File: Pinkie Pie Marshmallow.png (664KB, 1333x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie Marshmallow.png
664KB, 1333x1330px
>>30920031
Wow. Not wanting The Ponk to shit marshmallow frosting onto your face.
>>
>>30919791
well, could have gone worse
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.