[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Born too late to explore the earth >Born to early to explore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0221.jpg (27KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
27KB, 351x351px
>Born too late to explore the earth
>Born to early to explore the universe
>Born at the exact right time to see My Little Pony the movie in theatres on October 6th 2017
>Collect mail
>Randomly selected for Jury duty
>Start date: October 6th 2017
How do I fake my own death lads
>>
>>30917932
Mmmmh let's see the options you have you can't fake being sick and actually make yourself sick or say you're racist and have a bias against africans, hispanic or caucasian.
>>
>>30917932
F
>>
>>30917932
Just go in and when the lawyer interviews you to see if they actually want you on the jury say some wierd shit.
>>
Just shout jury nullification if they ask if you can be impartial.
>>
>>30917932
Come in fursuit with your plush waifu.
>>
>>30917932
Wear a swastika arm band and shave your head. You'll immediately be dismissed for bias for something.
>>
>>30917932
Maybe DON't go to the premiere like any normal adult? And just watch the RIP on piratebay?
>>
>>30917947
>or caucasian.
Idiot, then they would always want him to go to jury duty.
>>
>>30917976
Depending on who's on trial for all we could know it's a drug offense.
>>
>>30917980
And yes I am saying some whites do drugs so it's a 25% it's a white person.
>>
File: nevererevevevevene.png (156KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
nevererevevevevene.png
156KB, 330x319px
>Jury duty
>>
Dress up as a Leftist NuMale. Claim that since the Justice system is institutionally racist, you consider it your moral social duty to exonerate anyone who is a minority, because they're just victims of a system rigged to shuffle them into for-profit industrial prison complex.
>>
>>30917994
Or he can make himself throw up during the trial.
>>
OP here, can't I just say one of my family members has fallen sick and I have take care of them?

My Mom has disk issues in her back anyways, could just tell a white lie and say her sciatica is playing up again and she needs care

Do they look into that shit?

I just need the 6th off
>>
>>30918025
I highly doubt they'll check it, unless your mom tells them it's a complete lie other than that your fine.
Worst they'll do is change your jury duty date.
>>
>>30917932
Don't you have to fill a form first?
Try to be as contrarian as possible, or talk about something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqH_Y1TupoQ so you aren't picked up.
>>
>>30917960
don't do this, it could get you in trouble
>>
>>30918036
nah it scares the shit out of lawyers so they wouldn't want you.But you'll never be called again if you let them know your aware of the law and procedures. Personally i just throw all the letters i get in the trash and its been years since I've got one. I'm not missing work just to get paid $40 to help some worthless normalfag fuck.
>>
>>30918025
Why not go a different day? Or do you like going on the first day?
>>
>>30917932
>Paying to see the movie.
You're a piece of shit that should die properly, not faking it.
>>
>>30917932
you weren't randomly selected for jury duty
the lawyer has a checklist of what they want in a jury, and you happen to fill that list
all you need to do is prove that he made a mistake by picking you
just start asking questions about the defendant's or the plaintiff's ancestry, ask if they are jews or gypsies, and how they must by lying.
You will be out in time to take creepshots of all the little girls waiting in line.
>>
>>30918025
There is nothing to worry about, OP. I have been selected for jury before and I simply ignored it. Just throw the letter away and pretend that you never got it.
>>
>>30917932
Send them a letter explaining that you can't possibly, in good conscience, be part of a jury which function is to apply the law decided by a government which tries to mentally control the citizens by broadcasting neural waves.
Create a social media account and post pics of the letter claiming it's a trap and that they want you to come to brainwash you because of your political opinions.
Wear Brony apparel and a fedora during all audiences or even better, wear a pony fursuit.
>>
File: 1499871737302.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499871737302.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>30917932
>>
>>30918025
Then santa wont bring you any presents. Jeez think things through why doncha
>>
>>30917932
Tell the lawyers you jerk it to cartoon horses, they'll let you go for being mentally unstable.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.