[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: what.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
1MB, 1366x768px
what did they mean by this?
>>
i wish being stupid was a rule violation
>>
>>30915622
Your shitty slide threads will 404 before the boards actual shitpost threads
>>
>>30915632
Why would someone deliberately set themselves up to get banned?
>>
>>30915632
it is. global rule 2.
>>
File: tied up.png (271KB, 743x600px) Image search: [Google]
tied up.png
271KB, 743x600px
>>30915622
>>
File: iwtcird.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
iwtcird.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>30915632
>>30915634
Oh yes because "Wow glimmer", "Fat pony thread#233" or EGQ trash is much better than memeing this weeks episode and actually talking about the new eps of the show...

Jesus Christ

Anyway, did they make a subtle IWTCIRD joke???
>I'm... coming... rainbow... dash...
Surely she could have just called her dash or rainbow
>>
>>30915682
kek
>>
File: Rape.gif (792B, 150x45px) Image search: [Google]
Rape.gif
792B, 150x45px
>>
>>30915706
>Oh yes because wow glimmer, fat pony, etc is so much better
That's the point. Your stupid thread is right on par with all of that.
>>
>>30915622
Amazing how utterly INCOMPETENT the mane six are 99% of the situations they find themselves in.

dash beat the shit out of a crowd of changelings, magical shapeshifting succubi, in a canterlot wedding, and apparently dreams of punching things faces in based on do princesses dream of magical sheep.
But surround her with a couple 2 bit thugs, and she immediately loses all will to live and lets herself be silently captured and tied up.

Thugs who CANNOT FLY. Like, seriously. 3 dimensions, go up.
>>
>>30915706
>Anyway, did they make a subtle IWTCIRD joke???
no.
>>
>>30915760
>literally discussing this week's new episode
>on pair with memes from 2 years ago being posted every day
Do you like having autism?
>>
>>30915622
why didn't she just fly up?
>>
>>30916007
Big guy with the fedora would have pounced on her.
>>
>>30916020
>Not teleport behind her.
>>
>>30916020
She can literally fly fast enough to shatter color. I'm sure she can fly faster than his reaction time.
>>
>>30916038
taking off is a different story mate
>>
>>30915622
They're going to show her a time greater than rape
>>
>>30916038
>She can literally fly fast enough to shatter color.
She needs to build up speed first. She can't break the sound barrier from a dead start.
Besides, I'm sure a world class villain like Caballeron only buys the best henchmen.
>>
>>30916020
she should have at least tried and got caught with a lasso or something so people wouldn't question why she didn't try to fly away
>>
>>30916060
>She can't break the sound barrier from a dead start.
There are plenty of clips from the show of her fly from 0 to 600 in about 1 second.

Actually, I can think of one right now. Beginning of season 6, when Glim is talking to her, she goes from 0 to breaking the color barrier in about half a second.
>>
>>30916084
Good thing that's not the sound barrier.
>>
>>30916060
>world class villain
>>30916060
>Caballeron

WAT. Cabelleron is easily C string villain at best. Daring do is cool and all, but the villains she fights barely register as blips on the radar compared to what the mane six deal with on a regular basis.
>>
>>30916101
I wonder if Daring Do realizes this and gets depressed as shit knowing two of her most obnoxious fans are world class heroes and she is a glorified archaeologist that only exists in fictional novels.
>>
>>30915622
I'm finally back on watching mlp and I finished Daring Don't

Why the fuck did they turn her into a character. WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>30916146
Also, does the fourth season get better by any chance. Daring Don't, another CMC episode, and Spike superhero bullshit is already making me want to just drop the entire season. I mean I won't but please tell me it gets better.
>>
>>30916153
It gets better.
And then it gets worse.
And then you start to drink.
>>
>>30916101
You're forgetting that money is a superpower. Caballeron is assuredly loaded with all the treasure he's looted over the years, which affords him the best mooks a man can buy.
>>
>>30916164
And he dresses them to the fucking nines.
>>
>>30916164
>a man can buy.

This is equestria, the "best you can buy" is pretty damned shitty. Even the PRINCESSES have shit for guards, and they literally have half the world's GDP at their disposal.
>>
>>30915770
>>30916007
>>30916038
>>30916047
>>30916060
>>30916078
>>30916084
>>30916101
>>30916146
Berrow is a fucking hack
Don't look further than that

This episode was utter trash for anything and anyone involved
>>
>>30916186
One questionable plothole doesn't ruin an entire episode for me.
>>
>>30916194
the air vents in the pyramid were fucking stupid and actively went against the "leap of faith" moral it was trying to teach kids by taking it literally to the point of absurdity
>>
>>30916202
What? It wasn't a moral. It was a homage to The Last Crusade's leap of faith.
>>
>>30916194
>One
And what about Caballeron just admitting he was the one doing it all in front of the entire town in the end?
Simply because the 'bad guy' (daring do) told you off and gave a 'no u!' in front of them doesn't make you give it up and just throw your fucking ass out
What about the air vents >>30916202
What about Dash being a fucking retard throughout the entire episode?

I'm sorry Anon, but this was the worst Dash episode from the entire serie, as well as the worst pinkie episode, and certainly the worst of this season, and fluttershy leans in is hard to beat
>>
>>30916214
If it was that the bridge would have been fucking invisible REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30916214
"sometimes you just need to take a leap of faith" is a moral, and it was executed abysmally by making pinkie do something that would have outright killed her if it weren't for something she didn't know would happen.
if they wanted to do a last crusade, the bridge should have been invisible
>>
>>30916238
>>30916232
The bridge was invisible, it was made of hot air.

The bridge was literally made of hot air and it worked.
>>
>>30916202
>>30916214
>>30916238
What the fuck kind of moral is this anyway?
"trust your millenia old legends"?
So what, if a little girl hear about some legend about jumping off a cliff to become a mermaid or something she should do just give it a go and jump?
I'm not sure I'd want to teach that to my kids
>>
>>30916230
The jig was already up for Caballeron. The villagers saw the globaz fall out of his bag. They knew he was lying about everything so Caballeron vented his frustrations with nothing to lose.
The vents were obviously how Somnambula rescued the prince. The storyteller was mistaken and thought the 'bridge' she used to get across was a literal bridge.
Dash is always retarded.
>>30916258
We get it anon. You're an enlightened individual who doesn't believe in fairy tale books.
>>
>>30916274
I'd have to rewatch the episode to prove you wrong, and I won't do that

>fairy tale
Okay, so that was the morale...?
Believe in fairy tales?
Again, what kind of retarded morale is this
>>
>>30916274
>They had the story wrong the whole time!
Anon, it's a legend, not the bible.
>>
>>30916289
>He says this.
>On a Iraqi Bomb Disposal Forum.
>About magical horses.
>>
>>30916289
This was the moral, you colossal retard:
Daring Do: I'm glad I realized that even if you're fighting for something good, you're still responsible for your actions.
Rainbow Dash: And if something bad happens that you didn't intend, you shouldn't give up hope or lose faith in yourself.
Pinkie Pie: Yeah! All you gotta do is make it right.

>>30916296
Not sure what point you're trying to make. Legends aren't 100% factual and details get twisted, especially stories that are passed orally which I would imagine Somnambula's was.
>>
>>30916305
I'm not sure I'm following you there Anon
Are you implying that people shouldn't be posting here unless they believed that equestria was real and their waifu was waiting for them on the other side or something?

>>30916315
It's like you can't even properly follow conversations on fucking internet forums
I'll just drop it here since even this much is too much for you, no surprise seeing you're even going as far as trying to defend this mess or an episode
>>
>>30916334
>gets proven wrong
>acts like a baby about it
I'm honestly not surprised seeing as how you couldn't even follow the simple moral of a children's cartoon.
>>
>>30915622
>rape
>>
>>30916274
>The storyteller was mistaken and thought the 'bridge' she used to get across was a literal bridge.

this would have been fine if they did a better allusion to it, like pinkie realizing that the bridge would have left some posts or something if it had broke, so it must be invisible or something.

As is it just comes off as unrelated.
>>
>implications of sexual intercourse with consent were made
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.