[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let me see them baseless predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1500348777281.png (75KB, 815x208px) Image search: [Google]
1500348777281.png
75KB, 815x208px
let me see them baseless predictions
>>
>>30914316
An apple bloom/applejack episode about questioning baseless traditions.
>>
>>30914316
another darker episode along with the season 7 finale
>>
>>30914316
the mane6 discuss the potential problems about glimmer and spike having casual sex.
>>
>>30914416
>The NEET living on Twilight's couch is fucking her underage dragon assistant
Juicy
>>
>>30914416

Do Spike and Starlight fuck on the Cutie Map table?
>>
>>30914431
This causes kaiju size versions of them to start destroying Equestria under their makeout.
>>
>>30914416
>Glimmer keeps fucking Spike.
>He gets her pregnant.
>The two of them being purple, magical beings, it only makes sense that she gives birth to Barney the Purple Dinosaur.
>The cycle is complete.
>Barneyfag returns from the grave only to commit ritual Sudoku and ascend beyond his mortal form.
>The show's characters are all replaced with Barney.
>The show's credits only list "Barney" instead of any other names.
>All the musical numbers are replaced with "I love you, you love me".

>/mlp/ collectively turns to dust and blows away on some unseen cosmic wind.
>The prophecy is finally fulfilled, and we are all at peace.

If that doesn't happen I'll be disappointed, but at least it'd make an entertaining fanfiction.
>>
>>30914316
Glimmer accidentally causes a friendship problem with her magic. Shenanigans ensue. It's resolved by everyone except Glimmer cleaning up the mess and her being forgiven.
>>
While Examining the library in the castle of the two sisters, the mane six stumble upon and old geneology book and realize that they are, in fact, the descendants of the legendary ponies that have been depicted this season: Rockhoof for AJ, Flash for RD, ect.
Most surprising of all, twilight finds out that she's actually the descendant of her idol, Starswirl the bearded! (as well as a story about how he and the other 5 legends sealed an ancient foe of his named the pony of shadows away years ago)

While trying to come to grips with the weight of this discovery, the mane six end up realizing that it really doesn't matter who their ANCESTORS are, but why THEY are, and this doesn't really change them or their responsibilities in any way.

As they leave the library laughing, a shadowy form takes shape, as the pony of shadow finally coalesces into a physical form; he had been trapped in a book in the library, and the mane six's ruffling through the library had accidentally disturbed one of the seals on it.
>>
Spike and Maud bond over their love of rare gems.
>>
>>30914316
A remake of "Slice of Life" this time featuring the most crack ships the fandom's come up with.
>>
>>30914316
sunset comes back to horseland to see starlight
>>
>>30914316

Ember reveals she's carrying both Spike and Thorax's children at the same time.
>>
File: 359i35682.png (140KB, 459x379px) Image search: [Google]
359i35682.png
140KB, 459x379px
>>30914424
>"Starlight. I've been talking to my other friends and, well. We need to talk."
>Twilight sits in front of Starlight with a heavy sigh.
>"You can't keep, you know, with Spike. He's too young. It's. Weird. I've avoided telling Celestia because I don't think you understand just-"
>"Oh, I understand."
>"How buh. What?"
>"I know all the girls see him as this little kid because that's all they've ever seen since they met him, but he's amazingly mature despite his appearance."
>Twilight stammers.
>"That's not, I mean... The point is he's physically young. Like, really young. Like a baby, actually."
>Glimmer rolls her eyes as she sinks deeper into the couch.
>Clearly she wasn't bothered at all.
>"Dragons age really slowly, Twilight. He could look like a baby for the next hundred years or more. Who knows? The 'real' point is he's as mentally mature as any mare I've met around here including either of us. How many times has he helped you act like an adult?"
>Twilight blinks in response but has nothing to add.
>"Exactly. Besides, we both agreed it's just a casual thing. No strings attached. He still wants to seduce Rarity and I'm fine with that. In the meantime we both have needs."
>Glimmer's eyes light up.
>"And have you ever actually seen his dick? Hemipenis. Both holes, one partner. It's incredible. Sure it's still kinda small but eh."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.