[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlp/ Divegrass Roster Suggestion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 105

File: logo_medium.png (253KB, 636x554px) Image search: [Google]
logo_medium.png
253KB, 636x554px
It's almost divegrass time, /mlp/. The quest for redemption begins Oct. 13 (if we're stuck in Fetus) or Oct. 27 (if we're not). That means we have to update the roster!

We'll poll this coming weekend. For now, we need suggestions! Please use this form to suggest (1 to 5 suggestions), as well as the thread. If you don't want to give the botnet your info just post in the thread.

bit dot ly/2eXOmqO

Next weekend, we'll take the most popular new suggestions and the old players and have a vote to see who our new Autumn roster will be.

>OOOOOONE MORE THING
The Friendship Association Games, pic related, will be happening on Sept 30 and Oct 1. Enjoy a chance to watch your favorite horse divegrass teams, plus a new face or two, battle it out in some "friendly" competition. Get hyp and GIDDY UP
>>
I want Anonfillly to be in the roster.
She's had a thread on here consistently for at least a year now. The back of her shirt should say 'for sexual?'
>>
File: Horsehumans stronk.png (55KB, 830x730px) Image search: [Google]
Horsehumans stronk.png
55KB, 830x730px
TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
>>
Hasdrone
his shirt should say
>watching the show
>>
>>30913402
That's a clever logo.
>>
File: unconsenting act of penetration.jpg (1MB, 2919x2821px) Image search: [Google]
unconsenting act of penetration.jpg
1MB, 2919x2821px
>>30913402
>>
>>30913498
THIS
>>
>>30913498
Second this
>>
File: Confused purp.png (54KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
Confused purp.png
54KB, 383x383px
>>30913498
But that's the opposite of a hasdrone
>>
I want to see Thorax on the pitch.
>nohomo
>>
>>30913575
This
Faggot Deer must make his debut
>>
File: The Jiminator.jpg (163KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
The Jiminator.jpg
163KB, 720x960px
Big Jim
>>
>>30913498
Second this
>>
>>30913402
>using link shorteners
>filter-evade anyway

>>30913450
circlejerks and generals should not be on the roster
>>
File: catalog.png (777B, 212x41px) Image search: [Google]
catalog.png
777B, 212x41px
Choose Your Own Autism when?
>>
Lee Goldson
>>
File: 1502751539026.jpg (5KB, 184x186px) Image search: [Google]
1502751539026.jpg
5KB, 184x186px
have a bors
>>
File: midnight sparkle2.png (1MB, 894x958px) Image search: [Google]
midnight sparkle2.png
1MB, 894x958px
I have a suggestion. How about making a team that results in /mlp/ having more goals by 90 minutes than the other team :^)
>>
File: 1449376.png (165KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449376.png
165KB, 600x600px
>>30914299
I agree, that's why we need Nyx on the roster ^:)
>>
File: 1458383567573.jpg (137KB, 750x694px) Image search: [Google]
1458383567573.jpg
137KB, 750x694px
>>30914341
Nyx and anyone that likes her need to be thrown off a skyscraper.
>>
>>30914355
Nobody likes N*x
Not even the N*xposter himself
>>
Horse Kino
>>
>>30913855
If somebody from a cyoa is gonna be on there then the only right choice is Choosie.
>>
File: 1475234722288.png (421KB, 452x568px) Image search: [Google]
1475234722288.png
421KB, 452x568px
>>30914299
>by 90 minutes
>not after 90/in injury time
>>
>>30914433
>>30913855
>>30913450
Compromise with CYOAutism player and make the model Anonfilly?
>>
>>30914341
I wouldn't mind seeing Nyx as a defender with the infamous atrocious shading, in an ironic shitposting kind of way.
>>
Personally I think we should future proof the roster and add Alicorn Glimmer as the striker or at least a forward.
>>
I think Autism in Equestria should make a comeback, since it sums up pretty much every CYOA, Flutterrape, and Anonfilly shit.

Faggot Deer
Best Friends Forever (Trixie)
And make Glim Glam medal.
>>
>>30914341
Yes, Nyx please
>>
>>30914366
stfu. This is the whole point. Because she is so awful she must be on a team. Sack Derpy, put her in.
>>
File: baitpone loves your bait.png (69KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
baitpone loves your bait.png
69KB, 405x431px
>>30914945
>>
File: giddy up.png (94KB, 534x626px) Image search: [Google]
giddy up.png
94KB, 534x626px
OUT:
Cheeselegs
Cheerileader
^:)
Razzle Dazzle
Lyra Plushie

IN:
Good night /mlp/
Faggot Deer
Fizzlepop Berrytwist
Sergeant Reckless
>Jim
>>
File: 6825871578.jpg (59KB, 780x512px) Image search: [Google]
6825871578.jpg
59KB, 780x512px
>Current Roster
Derpy Hooves
Thanks M.A. Larson!
Horsefucker
Cheerileeder
Glim Glam
Suicide Trixie
IWantToCumInDashie
Tracy
Princess Twilight
Best Pony
>rape
The Burdened
Faust
Fuck Your Marker
Lyra Plushie
Crotchtits
Hi Anon!
Only On The Hub
>no hooves
Razzle Dazzle
Cheeselegs
Jackie Chan Tulpa

Who makes up the "core" of the team? Why do we still have most of these players? I like a good meme as much as the next fag but some of these haven't been relevant in years, and some have overstayed their welcome as is.

Since we have a ways to go I'd like to get a discussion going about the possibility of revamping the team from the ground up. Core members being timeless players that will stay and represent our team forever, and the currently relevant members that represent our board and show. Make your cases for each player.
>>
File: B A R B E D.png (430KB, 1200x1081px) Image search: [Google]
B A R B E D.png
430KB, 1200x1081px
>>30913402
I can't believe nobody's suggested [BARBED] yet
>>
>>30915081
>good night /mlp/
Literally one guy posting the same thing, not even every day. Sorry, that's n*x-tier.

>Sarge Reckless
Fun idea at first, but now it's just another general that burns through a thread only after a month. A shame, really
>>
File: mlpriseandfall.png (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mlpriseandfall.png
3MB, 2560x1600px
My suggestions: These aren't saying "I want these players", just some ideas to throw out, so that if the rest of you anons like it, you can take it for what it is and all that.

>"Best Friends"
Some of the best (and by best I mean autistic) arguments on /mlp/ have come from the discussions of whether or not certain ponies are just "best friends" or are in a canon relationship. For example Bon with Lyra, Fluttershy with Discord, etc...

>Glim Glam
Rename Masturboop, Self Boop, Poochie, or any other name that /mlp/ has been calling her, whether its positive or negative.
Change her player model to be booping herself at all times, similar to how Dabbing Dembele is always dabbing.

>Good Night, /mlp/
Add this player in the model of Fluttershy. Representative of the threads that are posted late at night when someone wants to wish /mlp/ a good night.

>Meme faces
Add this player with the model of a "meme face". Something /mlp/ has taken notice of (whether or not we like it) is that there seems to be a lot of funny faces that are made in the show throughout seasons 5-7.

>Big Jim
Add this player because there has been a lot of conflict regarding Big Jim and what he tweeted in regards to the show not being for adults and all that.

>Quick Rundown Thread
I haven't been here since Season 3, can you guys catch me up with what's been going on? Not sure what model could be used for this, but again, just an idea.

>Cheerileader
Sack. Not a strong /mlp/ meme.

>Suicide Trixie
Sack. Not a strong /mlp/ meme.

>Cheeselegs
That term is somewhat board related so if players are to be sacked, she should be sacked after Trixie and Cheerileader are sacked.

>Faggot Deer
Thorax and the new changelings have an extremely controversial look according to /mlp/, plus Thorax acts like a faggot.
>>
>>30915146
only newfags to the board would want to change the whole team, probably because they're feeling sad and faggy 'cause they've missed out on the team being selected in the first place

you don't change players just for the sake of change. a lot of other boards use their own timeless memes as well - look at /tg/'s roster, it's almost all ancient memes. yet you won't hear anyone complain about Sir Bearington being "irrelevant"
>>
>>30915186
>rename Glim Glam to Poochie
>Faggot Deer
least shit ideas of the bunch

with everything else you can fuck off
>>
>>30915186
>"Best Friends"
How could that be represented as one player?
>Glim Glam
Everything in this suggestion supports cancer in its purest form.
>Good Night, /mlp/
One fag's forced meme. Same tier as the hotwings guy.
>Meme faces
Neutral.
>Big Jim
Another meme forced by one guy who got blocked on twitter and keeps trying to start drama.
>Quick Rundown Thread
More cancer.
>Cheeselegs
I suspect she will be playing a large role in season 8 and should stay for the time being. No reason to sack her only to bring her back again when she's redeemed.
>Faggot Deer
Should have been in already.

>>30915203
Yes, I heard that exact same response 4 years ago. In reality I think it's just people don't like change. Make your case for each player.
>>
File: 1503434269649.png (485KB, 781x802px) Image search: [Google]
1503434269649.png
485KB, 781x802px
>>30915231
>Make your case for each player.
I'm lazy so I won't do that. What I will do is say this: It seems that in the 4cc, you can stay on any team if you are either a relevant meme that still gets brought up a lot (Princess Twilight) or a vintage/classic meme that has historical value (Fuck Your Marker). With that being said, I'll go ahead and say which players I feel aren't relevant or contain a strong historical value for /mlp/ as some others.

>Cheerileader
>Suicide Trixie
>The Burdened (though I still want to keep her because CARRIES OUR SINS)
>Razzle Dazzle
>>
>>30915231
no way fag, you make your case why should anyone from the current roster get removed, who should replace him, and why is he a better replacement

change for the sake of change is not an argument
>>
>>30915146
Horsefucker, Glim Glam, Best Pony, >rape, Crotchtits, >no hooves and Faust (because muh faustfags) are the "core" as in players that are relevant and in heavy use today.
Derpy, IWTCIRD, Tracy, Princess Twilight, Hi Anon, Only On The Hub and Fuck Your Marker are the "core" as in legacy players.
The rest could go and I wouldn't really lose sleep over it.
>>
>>30915292
Rest assured I'm typing it up as we speak. I didn't say change for the sake of change. The argument was they're no longer relevant. Not to the show, not to the board. The only place anyone knows about them is here in these 4cc threads and even then sometimes people have no clue who they are supposed to be.

If you can't even make a good argument why they should be there other than "because that's how it's always been" then you need to reevaluate your position.
>>
glimglam>wow!glimmer
>>
File: n-not canon.png (143KB, 720x2586px) Image search: [Google]
n-not canon.png
143KB, 720x2586px
>>30915186
I see your "Best Friends" suggestion and I raise you a >not canon.

I already wrote why good night /mlp/ is not a good rep in my opinion. Memefaces would be okay, Jimposting isn't really something I follow but it feels like every day there's a new twitter drama thread on the board.
Quick rundown is kinda shitty because it's just a repurposed Bogdanoff meme. Back in the day we used DYEWTS.
Faggot Deer, considering the animatic, will only be more and more relevant with time. Should have been on the roster already.
>>
>>30915330
>I see your "Best Friends" suggestion and I raise you a >not canon.
>not canon
I like that idea, but the problem is that >not canon implies all events and activities of EQG rather than just the relationship thing which is what I was referring to.
>>
>>30915321
Wow! WRONG.
>>
>>30915347
People argue over what is and isn't canon all the time to support their headcanons.
>>
>>30915347
Well, why not both? Canon discussion has been going ever since EqG was a thing, continued with the comics and is now picking up with the movie. It's eternal.
>>
So we can safely assume that Glim Glam will be renamed to "Best Pony"
>>
>>30915355
>>30915357
Yeah alright you guys got me sold. I'll third >not canon
>>
File: 1503846989863.jpg (70KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
1503846989863.jpg
70KB, 900x635px
>>30915366
How about this for a suggestion: Gas all Glimmerfags
>>
>Nu players
Remove Larson and add Big Jim
Sphinx
Nyx
Flutter butter - 'good night /mlp/' on the back o the shirt
Sargeant Reckless
Workpone

>Players to become 'core'
Derpy
>Rape
Best Pony
Twilight
FYM
Faust
Lyra Plushie
IWTCIRD
Crotchtits
Hi Anon!
>no hooves - could change blender back to an eqg thou
>>
>>30915146
Continuing with my own opinions on the subject.

Core
>Derpy Hooves
Might as well be our mascot. Safest Hooves is easily a timeless pony that represents the lighter side of the fandom.
>Tracy
Born from the board. Molded by it. She is the edgiest and most satirical part of the dark dank parts of the fandom. Namely us.
>Princess Twilight
Main character of our show, main character on the team. Main character in our hearts. That E.L.O. though right /mu/? ^:)
>Best Pony
There must always be a best pony, but who is she?
>Horsefucker
Autistic self insert. He was my father, and my mother, my brother, my friend. He was you and me. He was all of us.
>Rape
Enough said.
>IWantToCumInDashie
Ancient meme that has achieved lichdom. It will be around long after we die.

Runner ups (In bias)
>no hooves
Another ancient meme, although being a horsefucker already implies you prefer hooves. It becomes redundant. Timeless reply nonetheless but not quite core material.
>Fuck Your Marker
Ancient with that vintage smell. He's a great old meme but doesn't really have any direct ties to the board or show in particular. He was born in the 4cc. Not core material.
>Crotchtits
In some ways she will always be in our hearts and pants, but alas the days of her being relevant are long behind us. The only reason she's still around is because of the blessed history she has with us and those giant tits. Not core material. (plz stay)
>Hi Anon!
I turned on gegenpress!

1/2
>>
File: Gas? Starlight Glimmer.png (100KB, 650x533px) Image search: [Google]
Gas? Starlight Glimmer.png
100KB, 650x533px
>>30915465
I support this motion (I prefer to be on the receiving end of the byproducts in her diet).
>>
>>30915534
And then the rest could be exchanged freely for the most part as needed.

In
>Glim Glam
Still relevant and some big changes might be ahead for her. You know what I mean.
>Cheeselegs
Playing a big role in season 8. She will likely need a new player model for 2019.
>Razzle Dazzle
Honestly I just love her custom goalhorn.

Out
>Thanks M.A. Larson!
Thanks for your years of service both on our team and the show. No longer relevant to either one, but we will always love you.
>Cheerileeder
Unf. Shame you stopped being relevant.
>Suicide Trixie
Barely funny at the time and not nearly enough to be a player.
>The Burdened
Long dead meme that was weak to begin with.
>Faust
If you love her, you'll let her go.
>Lyra Plushie
Long dead meme.
>Only On The Hub
Long dead meme.
>Jackie Chan Tulpa
Tuppers haven't been allowed in many years. At this point this meme is becoming its own tulpa with how forced it is.
>^:)
Cheeky fuck. I don't hate you, but it's hardly team material.
>>
>>30915534
>Best Pony
>There must always be a best pony, but who is she?

This would be Starlight Glimmer. She is more than capable of fulfilling this role.

>Horsefucker
>Autistic self insert. He was my father, and my mother, my brother, my friend. He was you and me. He was all of us.

I like this although "Brony" should replace horsefucker which would be more fitting.
>>
>>30915534
>fuck your marker
>doesn't really have any direct ties to the board or show in particular. He was born in the 4cc.
I know that wanting from /mlp/ to know the /co/ and MLPG side of history is asking too much nowadays, but goddammit.
If anything is a 4cc meme it's not knowing what Fuck Your Marker represents. Other than that I mostly agree with you, except for some personal preferences.
>>
>>30915579
Would you mind making your case for FYM?
>>
File: Noteperson are you seeing this.png (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Noteperson are you seeing this.png
181KB, 750x750px
>>30913402
Here's model suggestions:

>Derpy
Give her the Buckball outfit and facepaint
Though Buckball episode was an year ago and would've been more fitting if it was added for 2017 Winter, it'll still be somehow relevant cute to be added now

>Thanks M.A. Larson
Change it to Jim Miller with Larson's face mask

>GlimGlam
stitch her fucking arm to her face, or whatever

>I Want to Cum Inside Rainbow Dash
Change her from bipedal player to 3d quadrupedal pony model of IWTCIRD
She may become static with no changing face model, but Glutes stretching RD sliding around the pitch might be fun to watch and she already has memetastic face expression anyway
>>
Glim Glam's model should look like she's booping herself
>>
File: .png (385KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
.png
385KB, 800x702px
>>30915595
Marker is a legacy player referencing the pre-/mlp/ days of MLPG. It's as old if not older than >rape is, and while it never gets used outside of MLPG, the player being on our roster is a call back to the /co/ days in a similar way MLPG being on /mlp/ is.
Plus she's a fucking cutie.
>>
>>30915691
Sounds like some good reasons. Those were just my own hot opinions. What would your ideal core be?
>>
>>30913402
Player suggestions:
>BARBED
>Fluttercuck
Though post above suggested both should be same player, Fluttercuck is an year old meme now and BARBED is movie related, so I think they can be two separate players
>why is a horse cartoon making me cry
I think The Perfect Pear deserves a spot,for delivering good writing and tons of feels for 7 years of waiting for AJ's parents
>Leaked Episodes
FUCKING LEAF
FUCKING UPSIDE DOWN LAND
REEEEE
>Hasdrone
AHAHA SALT
__I'm sorry__
>>
>>30915708
Looking over your post, I agree with most of it. I'd add FYM and >no hooves as cores that I'm a-okay with having on the team forever. I'd also add Faust and OOTH to the runner ups, because the faustfag/hasdrone arguments are still fairly common, and Dan/Hub purely for nostalgia reasons. Also maybe demote Tracy, because that horse is on life support and only wootmaster refuses to let go and unplug her.
Other than that, add Razzle Dazzle to the Out category and I'm good.
>>
File: 1483032375128.png (198KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483032375128.png
198KB, 400x400px
>>30915813
>Perfect Pear
>good writing
Yeah maybe if you suffer a concussion then the story of young adults finding out for the first time who their parents were, while living in the same town with the rest of their family and on the same farm the family always lived on, feels like good writing

I give you the tons of feels but the story is good only when you don't think about it and the parents' love story is original only if you've never heard of Shakespeare or never seen a B-tier romantic movie or a soap opera.
>>
File: 7245741.png (185KB, 861x927px) Image search: [Google]
7245741.png
185KB, 861x927px
>>30915865
>yes olde romeo and juliet is original
youre entitled to an opinion, but cmon. theres no way in the deepest darkest pits of hell that shakespeare was the first person on earth to write a story about two opposing forces having their kids fall in love. not only that the story itself was in no other way similar. nopony likes a contrarian.
>>
>>30915865

bait
>>
File: TPP strawpoll.png (21KB, 973x247px) Image search: [Google]
TPP strawpoll.png
21KB, 973x247px
>>30915865
It's still most highly scored episode so far desu

By the way managers, Pear Butter better be in /apl/'s roster f am
>>
>>30915900
I'm sure he wasn't the first, but R&J is probably the most known and to this day famous interpretation of that cliche.
Problem is that there's not much of the story at all. Basically all we get from the ponies' tales is that Apple Capulet and Pear Montague loved each other since they were young, and it was forbidden love because their parents hate each other, so Pearmom married Appledad for the cost of being disinherited. He was an apple, she was a pear, can it get any more obvious?
If they showed more of their characters or hardships, I'd be more okay with it. And while the story is hype because after seven years of dead parents we finally know something about them, it's not really tear jerking for me.

But what bothers me more is how incredibly unlikely it is for a 20 something year old pony who was raised by its parents to not know who they are. Whether it's the real name, their family origin, their life in Ponyville. I can't suspend all that disbelief.

>>30915908
Is this the part where I insult you for being a blind hasdrone with the mentality of a 6 year old girl that likes to wallow in shit and refuses to accept it's shit? :^)

>>30915974
I still think it's mostly because of the apple parents hype. I'm more curious how it will rank with time. But I get the sentiment, I was excited to see them too, and it had some sweet and cute moments I liked, but overall to me the episode is simply "good" and not a "10/10 masterpiece".
>>
File: 1431844499953.png (205KB, 722x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1431844499953.png
205KB, 722x1107px
There should be a vote for a possible Punished Twilight or >Rape. The entire team should be punished to be honest.
>>
Flutterrape, because it's been around and still gets new greens.
>>
>>30916391
>Flutterrape
More like <How to greentext
>>
>>30916399
>figures out what I meant anyway
Pardon?
>>
File: kiss 3d.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
kiss 3d.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>30916399
>>30916414
>>
>>30913402
Can we have William Shatner as a player this time around?
>>
File: pearbutter.png (3MB, 1900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pearbutter.png
3MB, 1900x2000px
Player Idea: Dead Parents
Model: Pear Butter, Bright Mac, or a crying Applejack/Applebloom
Reason: Discussion whether the parents truly are dead still arise commonly on /mlp/, and were really accelerated when The Perfect Pear aired. Although its generally believed that they have passed, many anons believe that they may be alive or that the writers may bring them back for better or worse. This episode was arguably the best of the season (along with having the highest strawpoll rating >inb4 strawpoll), plus these discussions are very common, so I would say it has very high relevancy and could win a spot on the team.
>>
File: Caramell Dansen Aryanne.gif (232KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
Caramell Dansen Aryanne.gif
232KB, 750x729px
>>30916598
that's a pretty lame idea bro
>>
>>30916688
Ah that stinks, thought I was onto something. If you don't mind me asking, what makes the idea of it lame or not a good one?
>>
File: 1505069876997.png (295KB, 636x554px) Image search: [Google]
1505069876997.png
295KB, 636x554px
>>30913402
>That Starlight and Trixie cutie mark above mane6's cutie marks
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SACKING MAGICBLUE WHEN?
>>
File: sniggering.gif (1MB, 795x542px) Image search: [Google]
sniggering.gif
1MB, 795x542px
>>30917029
But they're a part of the main cast now
>>
File: 1504377405825.png (610KB, 823x914px) Image search: [Google]
1504377405825.png
610KB, 823x914px
>>30917029
This cant go on!
>>
>>30915005
I'm serious though.
>>
Can we have BOOP as a defensive player?
>>
>All these people wanting Jim
We already have Faust and Larson. Sack one of them, then we talk. Faust isn't even relevant to the BOARD. Larson at least getting mention once a month.
I am against this bald fat faggot
>>
>>30915149
>I've never seen this meme ever

Christ, all the attentionfags crawling out of the woodwork to espouse their own private memes are just appalling. Can we get some analysis like >>30915186 and >>30915300 instead of this shit please?
>>
>>30915231
>How could that be represented as one player?
A 3-headed creature with heads of Trixie, discord, and bon-bon
>>
>>30916598
Dead parents is already a player on /co/'s team.
>>
Keep Trixie but get rid of Suicide Trixie — the reference is stale now.
Lose Twilight’s broom. It was funny that season, but now it's old.
Lose Jackie Chan Tulpa. Old meme is very old.

Add:
Thorax aka Faggot Deer
Ember aka Lord Tsundere
Fizzlepop Berrytwist
“Going in Dry” (with the appropriate meme face)
What about Discord?

Stupid ideas: Big Jim and “goodnight /mlp/“
>>
>>30917967
pretty sure the only reason the broom still exists is to make other teams ask why she has a broom. the appropriate response being SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP
>>
>>30913450
I second this. It's a staple of the board now and has been suggested for several seasons.
>>
>>30917734
>encouraging rosterfag
Sasuga
>>
>>30917734
>>I've never seen this meme ever
Good to know your a fan of the fandom then, retard
>>
>>30913402
Has the drama calmed down?
>>
File: 636eege3.png (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
636eege3.png
62KB, 200x200px
>>30918486
>>
>>30913675
But he's a board OC and OCs are allowed in the show now, so why still keep them banned from the team? >>30912738

>>30918629
What did he mean by this?
>>
I got shit suggestions, but eh :
>No Wrong Way To Fantasize
Obvious Celestia, add what you want to her
>Dead Milf
Apple Parents, add a halo if you want
>Rainbow Milf/Combine IWTCIRD with Dash's mom
Why not?
>Autistic Maud
Or something of that variant
>Shitty Spike
I'm trying guys, really.
>>
>>30918718
How long have you been watching the cup? I'm curious because we already had a Maud player, but you don't seem familiar.
>>
>>30918935
Not that anon, but damn, that feels like a while ago. I wonder what's catfood up to now.
>>
>>30918935
2014 Autumn Babby Cup, also, different version of Maud, and like I said, shitty suggestions other than what people already stated. Haven't really got on /mlp/ with what memes you fags come out with.
>>
>>30919084
>I don't browse the board
>Let me suggest some players
????
>>
File: Unpleased.png (705KB, 813x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Unpleased.png
705KB, 813x1041px
>>
File: Faggot Deer.gif (569KB, 350x408px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot Deer.gif
569KB, 350x408px
>>30919640
It is the time. He shall no longer be denied.
>>
File: bump.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
50KB, 500x500px
>>
>>30920926
Don't do that. This isn't a general. It can die.
>>
>>30921026
I'm aware, but it's a poll. Having it stay up for two days won't hurt anyone and it minimizes chances of people missing it.
>>
>>30921046
Hosting the poll during an event would've done an even better job of that.
>>
>>30921269
this isn't actually a poll, though, it's the suggestions thread for the poll
>>
>>30921289
>that moving goal post
Hosting the suggestion thread during an event would've done an even better job of that.
>>
>>30921346
What event? Fetus in which >We might still play?
>>
File: 1452281727336.png (348KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1452281727336.png
348KB, 500x461px
>>30921346
I ain't moved nuffin, the guy what said it were a poll is wrong.
>>
>>30921346
Not like it matters, since there is no 4CC event before Autumn. If the thread stays up on a couple bumps instead of football shitposting, the result is the same.

>>30921364
The way things are looking we're more likely to play in the fetus than not. Lots of revived teams for Autumn.
>>
>>30921364
The Friendship Association Games. That's how we did it for a while, anon.

>>30921403
There have been several. /mlp/ even played in one. Another was announced in the OP.

Are we stuck on permanent damage control now? Nobody can criticize anything, however mildly? What happened to this place?
>>
>>30921417
Newfags
>>
File: 1486778171098.png (154KB, 540x573px) Image search: [Google]
1486778171098.png
154KB, 540x573px
>>30921417
Are you stuck on permanently being a bitch?

Again, it doesn't matter. Thread stays up for a few days one way or another. Nobody is forcing you to sit here and bump it, so what's your damage?
>>
>>30921428
>they could have done this better
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY ARE YOU BEING MEAN???
And I'm the bitch. Okay. Didn't mean to trample on your tiara, princess.

>>30921426
Seems like it.
>>
File: smugocty.png (80KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
smugocty.png
80KB, 525x590px
>>30921475
Who are you quoting, anon? All I said was that it doesn't matter. For someone crying about how he can't criticize anything, you sure are touchy about people not agreeing with you. Who are you, fucking pinkiepony? Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>30921475
>Let's run a suggestion box, a poll picking from it, then a second poll that decides which players are swapped
>During a 2 day event
>That happens 14 days before the team plays
You do realise that we are playing in babby, right? This isn't the elite dream where you had the entire 3 weeks of babby to run all the polls, then 3 extra months to do the blender work. Unless you wanna go full Placholder-kun, you need some time.
>>
>>30921547
What sucks is that the movie airs the weekend before fetus. So if we qualify for winter we'll have to do another poll to get the movie memes in.
>>
>>30921516
Now I'm really confused. I was replying to >>30921428
>Are you stuck on permanently being a bitch?

That's an incendiary reply to an honest question about board culture. Are you a manager without their trip on? Try not taking things so personally. If you're not a manager, then wew lad, fuck off. If I think something could be better, I'm going to say that. I don't need your permission.

It's retarded hosting a (not a) poll in the absence of an event because it deflates the number of replies and forces people to make dumb threads like this one where faggots like you bump it for a week and ERP with horse pictures. You're welcome to disagree with me about that if you want.

>>30921547
Needing time is a legit concern. Two counters: they could've done phase two a lot sooner than this and two like I said they used the two-day stream event to run two polls in the past. When /mlp/ played in the golden spoon, they could've used the event to boost replies to a poll. That was weeks ago, so they would've made even more time for themselves too. They said in the last couple thread that the stream isn't part of making the team anymore, so they could've done the stream earlier than this too, again creating more time. There's no reason to run a (not a) poll with no event going on to draw fans.
>>
File: 1503887014043.png (312KB, 556x568px) Image search: [Google]
1503887014043.png
312KB, 556x568px
>>30921570
>if we qualify for winter
Well that shoudln't be the problem then
>>
File: birb_with_knife.jpg (21KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
birb_with_knife.jpg
21KB, 650x650px
>>30921616
>bragging from the depths of the fetus
>>
File: Screenshot_20170911-183548.jpg (237KB, 1551x741px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170911-183548.jpg
237KB, 1551x741px
Which teams are you most looking forward to seeing?
>>
>>30921598
Right, I forgot about the spoon. Then yeah, it's kind of weird to hold it now, but I still think it's better than doing everyting during FAGs.

>>30921631
You misunderstood me, anon. You said that X is a problem, under the condition that we ""promote"" from fetus. I said that it means it will never become a problem in the first place. Because we will not advance.
>>
>>30921653
I'm not the anon who said that, just the birb anon jumping in because I thought you were implying it would be easy. We all should know better.
>>
>>30921647
I just want /mlp/ and /pol/ in the same group. Think of all the butthurt.
>>
File: 1505091585104.jpg (41KB, 380x358px) Image search: [Google]
1505091585104.jpg
41KB, 380x358px
>>30921671
t. neo-/mlp/
>>
File: 1488092874168.gif (371KB, 420x454px) Image search: [Google]
1488092874168.gif
371KB, 420x454px
>>30921647
/x/ because spoops, /wsg/ becasue duane, and /fa/ because we will get to use Rari kits
>>
If Glimmer gets in, we need a Gas all Glimmerfags player.

I vote for an Anon Filly character. I wouldnt mind having a player named "I watch 4 the plot" and the character model be a giant horse ass.
>>
>>30921598
I told you that it doesn't matter that there is no event, and you started crying that you can't even criticize things anymore. That classifies as being a little bitch to me. Like I didn't even insult you in the original post >>30921403 I just disagreed, if that is enough to set you off it makes me wonder how long your precious thin skin has been around. Of course you don't need my permission to say whatever the fuck you want. This privilege goes both ways, so we can both check it.

I'm saying it doesn't matter if the poll or whatever is hosted during an event or not. People who browse /mlp/ have a roughly 2-day time window to see it one way or the other.

>where faggots like you bump it for a week and ERP with horse pictures
That's a weird timeline you live in. You're absolutely right, though. I wanted this thread bumped until the babby even if others were up, and then I would invite all my friends from my favorite fetish generals and we would share erotic greentext here. Good job, Sherlock.

>>30921647
The three big markets, of course. And also /ck/, and I'm kinda excited to see /x/ again after a while.
>>
File: ajtroubled.png (85KB, 237x288px) Image search: [Google]
ajtroubled.png
85KB, 237x288px
>>30921703
>If Glimmer gets in
Anon, I...
>>
>>30921685
Shit, you got me.
>>
>>30921707
Polls during cup events get more replies than random polls unconnected to a cup event, so it does matter. Stop being retarded on my board.

I'm starting to memorize your voice. The past several threads have all had one long winded opinionated cunt that hangs around 24/7 to spin damage control and I'm pretty sure you're him. Are you getting paid?
>>
>>30921842
I'm sure polls during cups do get more replies. If anything, that actually makes polls unconnected to a cup event better, because then you get to poll /mlp/ and not people who are here only because they got a twitter notification.

And yes, I get five cents per (You) and when I get more than ten in a single thread I get a coupon for 5% off my next purchase.
>>
File: Karl-Pilkington.jpg (236KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Karl-Pilkington.jpg
236KB, 1300x1000px
>>30921921
>smaller polls are more representative than larger polls
I don't even know where to go from here. Having an event rallies fans. Polls are designed to figure out what fans want. More fans = better polls, by definition. People on the board don't go looking for a thread unless there's an event, so it's very possible to miss a thread like this when nothing is being streamed. That runs counter to the interests of the team and could've easily been avoided with improved planning. Our managers have been doing this for too long to make such an obvious fuck up.
>>
>>30921951
>Our managers have been doing this for too long to make such an obvious fuck up.
One of three of our managers desu
>>
>>30921997
That should be plenty and it's not like the others weren't fans before they were managers (hopefully). /mlp/ has been doing this since 2012. We used to be one of the more competent teams.
>>
File: 1336897043864.gif (621KB, 455x491px) Image search: [Google]
1336897043864.gif
621KB, 455x491px
>>30921951
If someone doesn't even go on /mlp/ outside of cup events they should at least have the decency to not vote on the polls. If you don't even browse the board and are only stuck in your generals so that you miss a divegrass thread that's up for two days on a weekend, you're cancer anyways, there's no excuse. Might as well post the poll on EqD so that some ""fans"" won't miss out.

I personally don't care about these fans and I don't think the team should either. One weekend for the poll without a cup event is more than enough even for people who aren't here everyday, especially now when we're in the middle of a season. The poll is for and about /mlp/, not for people who can't be bothered to check the catalog or even visit the board without being specifically reminded that divegrass is on. I say fuck 'em.
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>30922106
>I decide which board users matter
>>
>>30922197
Oh man, if only I could. Then only board users would matter, and not general users or non-users.
>>
>>30922197
only board users that use this board matter.
#notallboarduserslivesmatter
>>
File: Cringe_3cfe32_5590924.jpg (38KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe_3cfe32_5590924.jpg
38KB, 500x479px
>>30922216
>the only users who matter are the ones who search the entire catalog daily looking for cup threads when there is no event happening
>fuck the rest
>>
File: 1460217716118.jpg (323KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1460217716118.jpg
323KB, 682x682px
>>30922216
>general users
>>
>>30922852
Please be considerate of the poor souls who are stuck in their pregnancy/bimbo/slave greentext generals and don't even bother with browsing the rest of the board.
>>
>>30922917
all that quality content theyre missing out on, like jimposting, would yous, wut dos and derpdoos.
>>
>>30922956
*masturboops at you*
>>
File: 1463508968291.jpg (15KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1463508968291.jpg
15KB, 500x307px
>Still no 'Bump General' zombie player
>>
>>30916598
I think this is nice idea
>>
File: Imcompetence.jpg (138KB, 680x916px) Image search: [Google]
Imcompetence.jpg
138KB, 680x916px
>>30921951
>>30921842
Lots of large teams poll without anything going on, actually, and see good results (/a/ and /g/ most recently come to mind). I get that having an event builds some hype, but I think having this thread up for a sustained period of time will hopefully keep people aware of the team and they can check in when the poll is up this weekend.

But yeah, you're probably right that it in a perfect world we'd probably be doing this all at once.
>>
Oh hey a roster thread

>>30923283
>>30917706
>>30915228
Glim really needs a rename. I think Wow! Glimmer is the best one, because it reminds us how Hasbro uses her as a cheap and easy way to resolve conflicts and deal with their deadend M6 characterization. Masturboop might be another option.

Other thoughts
>Jim
There's so much Jimposting, but can we come up with a funny/clever name for a player?

>Punished players
I don't like this, since it feels like deciding the roster based on things that only happen in teh cup.

>Bump General or >new general
Yeah that's fun. I feel like every good OC thread turns into someone trying to make it a general and twelve people telling them to fuck off.

>Fluttercucks/BARBED/>not canon
So many waifus getting stolen. I'd love if there were a way to represent all of them with one player; Fluttercucks and BARBED are more descriptive and specific. >not canon covers them all but it's very dry and generic.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>30923588
It doesn't need to be a perfect world. There's a wide gap between perfection and rushing everything at the last minute. Please.

There's an argument that cup threads turn to shit when we have them all the time, so /mlp/ traditionally only has them during cup events. You're creating a situation where we now have them in the off season when nothing is happening and "anons" keep bumping them so they stay alive past the point where their native interest would sustain them. That's a death spiral for thread quality and turns this basically into a general. You should be leading people away from that trend, not tacitly encouraging it.

Have some standards and try to think in terms of the big picture. You're tanking thread quality for the sake of doing a poll with nothing going on in the cup so you get fewer replies than your full potential because... why? You felt like waiting? It doesn't make sense when there were better alternatives and nothing stopping you from exercising them.
>>
>>30923683
Is this whole tirade because I bumped the thread once in the morning since I felt like keeping it alive for a couple more hours in case somebody missed it?
Jesus fucking Christ dude, just because there's a poll in the off season doesn't mean that there will suddenly be a 24/7 4cc general, this assumption is so far-fetched it blows my mind that you actually think that off season threads will become a norm because of one suggestion thread
Where were you sperging out when cup threads lasted until Tuesday or maybe even longer just because people kept bumping it pointlessly?
If anything is tanking thread quality it's your shitposting about this that kept the thread alive for another 12 hours, think in terms of the big picture and shut the fuck up.
Saged just for you, big guy
>>
>>30923661
Big Jim already sounds very silly to me, to be honest.

Bump general, Choose Your Own Autism or Autism in Equestria, I'd like one of those. It reflects the board well.

And personally I'm a fan of BARBED, but maybe we could have a >not canon player with a Capper blender and then change it for Discord in another cup or something, so flutterfags don't feel left out. Maybe we could have two players, one for the cucks and the other for canon in general. Whether it's the movie, comics, EQG, or anything after season 2.
>>
>>30921951
>Having an event rallies fans.
Wrong. Having an event rallies newfags that don't know how things work. This creates unstable, unreliable and inconsistent results if polls are being run. Only a retard would take a random poll seriously. Especially when the poll is not only voted for by newfags, but also started by newfags.
>>
>>30923661
>can we come up with a funny/clever name for a player
Earthworm Jim
because he should eat dirt
>>
>>30914299
>How about making a team that results in /mlp/ having more goals at 96 minutes than the other team.
FTFY. Horsecock formation or we riot.
>>
>>30924773
Horsecock has proven itself to be shit in PES17.
>>
>>30924860
Maybe if we combine Horsecock and Giegenpress they'll cancel each other out.
>>
>Not going anywhere tier
>rape
Best Pony
Faust
Derpy Hooves
IWantToCumInDashie
Thanks M.A. Larson!
Princess Twilight
Tracy
>no hooves

>Others should go before we think about getting rid of these tier
Jackie Chan Tulpa
Cheeselegs
Horsefucker
The Burdened
Fuck Your Marker
Lyra Plushie
Crotchtits
Hi Anon!
Only On The Hub

>Need to change tier
Cheerileeder - unf but irrelevant.
Glim Glam - I think this just needs a name change.
Suicide Trixie - wasn't even that prevalent of a meme to begin with. The blender model is dope though.
Razzle Dazzle - meh episode and you can hardly call it a meme.

>Suggestions tier
Faggot Deer is pretty good - make it look like Thorax
Poochie or "Just Friends" - model after Glimmer as a more nuanced version of Glim Glam
The Milf 6 - Especially now that we've seen all of the main cast's moms, just look at all the porn. Model after Pear Butter
Barneyfag - his autism is so legendary that I've seen him summoned and mocked on /pol/, /tv/, /v/, and /tg/. It's board culture at least.
Big Jim - is fandom Twitter drama really worth giving mention to? Seth or Mando is more deserving than that literally who just because of the bedposting and Mando which still continues to this day
>>
>>30924914
>Razzle Dazzle
I feel like she stayed mostly for the goal horn.
>>
>>30925035
GLITZ AND GLAM
Seriously that's a really enjoyable horn.
>>
File: shutterstock_383318881.jpg (19KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_383318881.jpg
19KB, 1080x675px
>>30923769
>this assumption is so far fetched or blows my mind
Pic related
>I wanted this thread kept alive with empty bumps, not discussion
W e w
>>30924335
>muh sekrit club
>>
>>30924914
This post desu.
>>
>>30924914
>Not going anywhere tier
>Rape
Best Pony
IWTCIRD
>no hooves

ftfy.
Nothing else is spreading within the board's culture. If you call someone a newfag just because they haven't heard of something from long ago this means it is a dead meme, and these kind of players has no right to be on the team.

>Ever thinking to get rid of horsefucker
>>
>>30924914
>Poochie or "Just Friends" - model after Glimmer as a more nuanced version of Glim Glam
Already has "Poochie" on her jersey.

>>30925035
Well, she's pretty.
>>
>>30925144
>muh sekrit club
Not him, but there will be a shittone of bronies who has nothing to do with the board come and vote for BOARD's team roster.
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 1000x1000px
>>30913402
>pic related when?
>>
>>30925183
If the poll was held during an event? Like it has been for years? Guess that explains all the brony stuff on our roster, like ancient /mlp/ memes!
>>
>>30913402
LMAO! I just realised that the abbreviation for this is FAG.
>>
File: best pony.png (2MB, 2048x1149px) Image search: [Google]
best pony.png
2MB, 2048x1149px
>>30913402

You should hold the poll during an event, because that's when people will be looking for the thread. This is basic cup stuff. Doing it on a blue Monday like this just causes a lot of people to miss the opportunity to vote because they didn't know there was a thread. You're gonna say it's EQD fags and other people, but I'm a diehard horsefucked and cup fan and even I almost missed the thread if someone else hadn't pointed it out to me. You're shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
File: 1394404472256.png (146KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1394404472256.png
146KB, 320x287px
>>30925844
You can't run polls just during the event. For one, there will be a million newfags desperate to be listened to. Second, deadlines for stuff are for some time before the event starts. If anything is to be decided via poll, if it were done during an event, the soonest change could be implemented at the next event.
>>
>>30925844
>>30925844
I hear what you're saying, and I get that there are some people who probably are paying attention to the cup schedule more than the board itself, which is fine. Three things, I guess:

1. There are lots of /mlp/ anons who don't follow the team that closely - they watch when it's happening if they happen to see it but they don't have the schedule memorized or anything. For example, I know lots of /mlp/ anons don't watch the FTs, since they are (similarly) just a thing that pops up one weekend and if you're not there in the moment you miss them. Ditto to a greater extent for other events like the GSC. Anons miss those events just as much as they miss a poll on whatever weekend.

2. Having the poll during an official cup like Summer makes sense since theoretically that's when the most fans are here, but it's also (like >>30925907 pointed out) far away from Autumn. We could have held a poll during Summer but that means less chance to get new mems on the team. I honestly wanted the poll to be held as late as possible just because it might have gotten more of the movie hyp, but with the fetus deadline being when it is we just can't make it work with the time needed for aesthetics.

3. I know I'm sounding like a broken record but it is quite normal for cup teams to poll and get good results when nothing is going on (/a/, /lit/, /d/, /g/, /h/ all before or after summer). I know that's not /mlp/ "tradition" but I think we actually have an advantage over other boards since Scruffy won't bother us. We can create a thread, leave the thread up, and give anons who aren't constantly checking the catalog time to find it (e.g. it's been up long enough that you've come across it, which is good and was the intent). We're still getting interest and I'm happy with the roster discussion that's happened in this thread.
>>
File: 1504837164489.png (203KB, 339x451px) Image search: [Google]
1504837164489.png
203KB, 339x451px
>>30925844
That's nice, sweetie. Please tell me more about how you're a diehard horsefucker that doesn't even browse /mlp/ and has to be notified off-site to even know there's a thread after three days.
Or go fuck yourself and don't be mad that you miss an /mlp/ poll because you don't go on /mlp/ instead of blaming others.

>you're shooting yourself in the foot
Yeah, we're all so fucked because a couple outsiders didn't get the chance to vote on the poll. How will /mlp/ ever recover?
>>
>>30926028
>hurr durr
not him but it's quite easy to miss a thread just from having an unfortunate thread filter on
>>
>>30926131
Then that's still your responsibility for having retarded filters. Either set them up properly so they don't pick up unrelated threads or use highlighters as a safety measure. The thread is here on /mlp/ for everyone who goes on /mlp/. You shouldn't be sent a newsletter to come here and nobody should accommodate your dumb ass because you can't even use filters properly. That's your own fuck up.
>>
File: lyra-_-.png (174KB, 461x515px) Image search: [Google]
lyra-_-.png
174KB, 461x515px
>>30926028
>>
>>30915149
Seconding this, BARBED needs to make the team for fall
>>
>>30925907
Do you know that the golden spoon was an event? And the FAG will be one too?

>>30926001
1. Having a game on gives people something to talk about and a reason to create a meaningful thread. It generates word of mouth that grabs the attention of people who may otherwise miss the thread. FTs aren't a blockbuster event, but they get 1.5x-2x the number of viewers as this thread has unique IPs. Golden spoon had even more, though obviously they weren't all /mlp/. You can also advertise your events, so people plan to watch them. That means they will plan to find the thread, and there they'll find your poll. It's a good system and minimizes needless threads.

2. The cup isn't the only cup event we have.

3. A lot of teams do a lot of things. Scruffy not bothering us means we have the luxury of having threads when we need them and can choose not to have them otherwise. Tying polling to events is how you give anons that don't religiously check the catalog a chance to participate, since they watch games. Having a thread always floating around to randomly and slowly catch people's attention is the point at which this becomes a general. And why not? If you let it die, you'll miss out on alerting somebody to what's going on. Gotta keep it going.

>>30926028
You are the most condescending person on this board. If I were a manager, I'd be embarrassed to have you in my corner. If you're a manager posting anon, you should quit. Either way, your presence is toxic.
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>30926178
Maybe, just maybe, it's the managers who fucked up. Maybe? Maybe things worked fine the way they were done traditionally for a reason and this is a change for the worse? Possibly? I could be wrong, but let's entertain the possibility.

Fans aren't responsible to the team. Managers are responsible to the fans. When people (You) start scolding board users for getting left out because of the way the managers do things, then you've lost the plot.
>>
>>30926028
Just fuck off. I visit 4chan on and off because of work, and 4chan is more fun when you don't browse it 24/7, anyways.

I like the cup as it operates on almost the same schedule as my browsing habits, but I would miss most polls regardless unless they are pointed out to me.
>>
>>30926328
It's the kind of people who post all day, every day. You know, the kind of people who made generals happen in the first place. People who should fuck off to Reddit.
>>
>>30926295
You're bitching that you don't go on /mlp/ and therefore miss out on /mlp/ polls, so you're conjuring excuses to make it seem like it's not your own fault.
This thread right now is bad because you would have missed it without being told that it's on the board. Try real hard reflecting on that. Perhaps it's your fault for not browsing the board at all?

>>30926319
>I missed the thread because I filtered it, fucking managers!!
I'm glad I entertained that possibility. It was entertaining.

No, managers are responsible to the board. Managers aren't supposed to cater to people who don't even bother with browsing the board. The less people that come here only because they saw a twitter message or a horse news post or their own circlejerk told them that something is going on, the better. Fuck off.

>>30926328
Well, good thing that the suggestion thread has been up for three days, and now you know that there will be a roster poll on the weekend in case you wouldn't have been here otherwise, right? So everything is fine, unless "the cup operates on almost the same schedule as my browsing habits" means you browse only once in three months.
>>
>>30926384
>means you browse only once in three months.
That happens. Right now, the cup is actually not aligning with my working schedule, for better or worse.
>>
>>30926384
You're conflating "don't check the entire catalog daily" with "don't browse the board ever." I assume at this point you're being retarded on purpose for a giggle.

This really is all ass backwards and it's bizarre how defensive some people are getting over it.

>"We don't want to poll during cup events because not everybody watches those, so we'll slowly trawl the catalog instead in the off season when the people who watch games aren't looking for a thread."

Wew?
>>
>>30926433
But this thread isn't the poll, it's just advertising and gathering suggestions for the poll, right?
>>
>>30926384
I really do think the focus is on board fans, not merely the board itself. Keep in mind, there's plenty of people here who hate the cup and wish threads were banned in sight. Every cup day thread attracts at least one guy who bitterly posts about how this has nothing to do with the show. Catering to that guy over somebody who watches the games would be silly.

>>30926448
Oh we general now. Cool. I'll be sure to make the next one.
>>
kek, ok, didn't know you were just shitposting. Have fun!
>>
>>30926448
The poll is this weekend, when nothing is happening, instead of during the FAG, which will happen a few weeks later. Still dumb.
>>
File: 1529747.png (228KB, 633x673px) Image search: [Google]
1529747.png
228KB, 633x673px
>>30926433
You're conflating "don't check the catalog once during five days" with "don't check the catalog daily." I assume at this point you're being retarded because you actually are.
The thread has been up since Sunday morning. You literally had to be told by one of your buddies that the thread exists on Tuesday, otherwise you wouldn't have known. So stop blaming others because you don't go here anymore, take your friends as well, and kindly get your shit flinging asses out of here. If you come here only for the cup, you might as well not come here at all.

>>30926461
Nobody is catering to "that guy", imbecile. This thread simply stopped catering to you, and that's your whole problem.
The people who hate the cup are actually more mature than you are right now. They filter and ignore. The only one complaining about this thread right now is you and whoever your buddies that told you about the thread are. You're blowing things out of proportion, shitposting about thread quality and how this is now a non-stop general because there's a thread made in the off season and you don't like change. So stop acting like a child and quit your tantrum bullshit.
>>
File: pink cute.png (353KB, 1100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
pink cute.png
353KB, 1100x1400px
everyone pls

be kind, we'll poll during an event if it's possible next time

pls to discuss roster
>>
>>30926501
I'm not the guy who just discovered the thread today. Nobody told me this thread was up. So there's more than one person who thinks this was a weird way to do things.

And it's entirely possible to miss something in the catalog if you aren't deliberately looking for it. Hell, I've missed cup threads in the past when I was looking for them. It happens. There's literally nothing wrong with using filters or browsing the board more casually than (You). Niche board, big tent. The only thing that really matters here is following the games, so orienting board engagement around games makes sense in a way that random, pointless threads like this one do not.

It's sad that you're the face of our cup threads now. I don't know if you've been around long, but we always weigh in on how we think the team is doing and what could be done differently. That's not shit flinging. Smug posting about who is and isn't a true horsefucker, a true fan, a true board user, that's shit flinging. Good luck with your litmus test, Mr. Anon Manager.
>>
File: 1482702678224.gif (319KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482702678224.gif
319KB, 360x320px
>>30926549
>be kind
Fuck you, where do you think we are?
>>
>>30926501
Hi TSparkx
>>
>>30926567
>face of the cup thread
>manager

>>30926764
>manager again

Oh, you flatterers. I'm just a shitposter on a horse with no name. Not everything is a grand conspiracy, anons, sometimes people are just faggots with opinions.
>>
File: 1504824541350.png (286KB, 1387x1617px) Image search: [Google]
1504824541350.png
286KB, 1387x1617px
>>30928282
>Bumping this
Watch me turn into maximum over REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: img-2723581-1-133229608533.png (275KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
img-2723581-1-133229608533.png
275KB, 600x450px
>>30928303
It's Tuesday. A few days of bumps will help ensure good poll turn out this weekend. You don't have to follow the thread if you have all the info already. Check back Saturday.
>>
File: Starlight_smug_smile_S5E02.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_smug_smile_S5E02.png
1MB, 1280x720px
We wouldn't have to bump it if we got some writefags in here. There's plenty of material to make stories out of.
>>
File: guilty men.png (56KB, 543x529px) Image search: [Google]
guilty men.png
56KB, 543x529px
>>30929192
There really is.
>>
File: and always remember to sage.png (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
and always remember to sage.png
45KB, 450x450px
Just ignore it, let the kid have his fun, someone hurt his feelings so he has to get it out of his system here.
>>
>>30929192
If /mlp/ makes it into the knockouts, a born again style comic about the rebirth of the team would be pretty cool.
>>
>>30929192
I don't know if the better approach would be a player-focused retelling of cup matches or a slice of life approach about what happens between matches.
>>
>>30929207
Why do people come here if they relish the team's failure?
>>
File: 1476550887161.png (208KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1476550887161.png
208KB, 361x691px
haven't seen autism of this caliber in a while
>>
File: FOOTBOOOOLLL.jpg (260KB, 1298x1497px) Image search: [Google]
FOOTBOOOOLLL.jpg
260KB, 1298x1497px
>>
File: skeptic.png (21KB, 167x83px) Image search: [Google]
skeptic.png
21KB, 167x83px
>>30930691
Have you been getting around?
>>
File: 6826828.png (190KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
6826828.png
190KB, 500x384px
>>30929833
gotta be able to laugh at yourself.
>>
File: 1496508637626.gif (364KB, 708x506px) Image search: [Google]
1496508637626.gif
364KB, 708x506px
A bit late but here's my imput

>new player
The movie
Half of the blender is someone over hyped for the movie the other half is someone who thinks it will bomb so fucking hard to trigger japs ptsd.
Seeing how the movie and it's discussion is the biggest thing we have right now on the board and how important it will be seems natural to give it a spot on the team.

WORFED
Poor Celestia and Luna, they deserve a chance

>changes to existing players
Cheeselegs
Change her to Deerfaggot, seems self explanatory. We could have him actually be a quadruped, with how crazy the blenders are getting it doesn't seem impossible

Suicide Trixie
While her blender is arguably the best one in the team right now, the meme is stale. I suggest we change her to BEST FIRENDS with the blender being something like pic related with on one tshirt Just number 6 and on the other Friends number 9

Glim Glam
Make her boop hersef

>players that can go
Razzle Dazzle
She is fabulous and her goal horn is great but she's no longer relevant

Cheerileeder
Barely relevant at the time let alone now

>players that should go but we don't have the heart to do it
The Burdened
Fuck Your Marker
Lyra Plushie
Only On The Hub
Jackie Chan Tulpa
Thanks M.A. Larson!
For some they are part of the core team, others thing they are just old memes no longer relevant and overstayed their welcome. Problem is both are right and we don't have enough good fresh memes to substitute them anyway

>other shit ideas
CNS anon
CumJar
Another CYOA
Shitposting
>>
>>30931062
Cum Jar went through a vote a few seasons ago and was rejected.
>>
Has there been any new version of Dash on the show lately to update IWTCIRD's model to?

If not we could incorporate the milf memes by making the blender Dash's mom and changing the name to IWTIRDM
>>
>>30931548
I think you a letter
>>
File: shove it right up your ass.png (511KB, 973x681px) Image search: [Google]
shove it right up your ass.png
511KB, 973x681px
>all these suggestions to support the fags that come to this board for the sole purpose of being cancerous shitposters
>>
File: 1494612342929.jpg (56KB, 591x475px) Image search: [Google]
1494612342929.jpg
56KB, 591x475px
>>30931548
No no no no. Change the model to her mom, leave the name. If there is a pony that canonically wants to cum inside Rainbow Dash, it's her mom.
>>
>>30931667
That's all of 4chan users. The good posters left years ago. Look around.
>>
>no hooves won the last friendship tests
>use no hooves for games
>we got buttfucked

Ban all friendship tests forever
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
>>30931970
They're already kill. And technically /eqg/ wasn't used for the cup games, but /sdb/ is also no hooves so I'll give it to you.
>>
>>30929546
Let me recommend Saddle Row Review style and that Ed, Edd, n Eddy episode where they tell Johnny how they ended up in his wall. Basically, slice of life is "the now", and there are regular cutaways to matches as retold by this or that character, with lots of exaggeration, contradiction, etc.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>page 9
>>
>>30933063
we /4ccg/ now?
>>
>>30933932
There is stuff to talk about and people need to know about the vote. /4ccg/ doesn't allow it reaction images either so...
>>
>>30933932
One shitposter is hurt so he decided to bump endlessly. Leave him be, sage, and don't feed trolls. The thread can die now.
>>
>>30925188
This.
>>
File: 1486226073942.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486226073942.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
BRING HIM BACK
>>
>>30934195
>Gone off the roster for 1 season
>team's already shit
>>
>>30934195
Bring back Boop.
>>
File: 1501332871757.jpg (38KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
1501332871757.jpg
38KB, 350x347px
>>30934204
>When you finally realize what went wrong
JUST...please bring back Moe
>>
>>30934354
His model was awesome too
>>
File: 132.jpg (28KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
28KB, 720x368px
>>30913498
Tßh just bring back Don't Believe Her Lies.
>>
File: mlfw10424_medium.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw10424_medium.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>30935461
It's definitely relevant
>>
>>30935461
>Don't believe her ließ
>>
>>30935461
>tfw she'll never confirm whether or not she got her jersey
>>
File: GLITZ FOR THE GLITZ GOD.png (361KB, 638x702px) Image search: [Google]
GLITZ FOR THE GLITZ GOD.png
361KB, 638x702px
daily reminder she's here forever
>>
File: the_raid_by_joselyn565-dbf3vai.jpg (74KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
the_raid_by_joselyn565-dbf3vai.jpg
74KB, 730x1095px
Fizzlepop Berrytwist
Faggot Deer
Sphinx

And Bors saying Faggot Deer.
>>
>>30936760
>And Bors saying Faggot Deer.

This needs to happen.
>>
File: 1415560300524.jpg (61KB, 298x217px) Image search: [Google]
1415560300524.jpg
61KB, 298x217px
>>30936785
>>
File: mlp_bors_flag.png (225KB, 534x626px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_bors_flag.png
225KB, 534x626px
>>30936874
>>
>>30931306
>Cum Jar
>one of the most original /mlp/ memes, one that most horsefuckers know
>rejected
Still upset about that. I vote to reconsider Cum Jar
>>
>>30937536
its a dead meme from /b/, no
>>
>>30937538
With the fact that we have horrendously more irrelevant memes like Suicide Trixie and Cheerileader, I'm going to stick with my reconsideration for Cum Jar.
>>
>>30937545
>he rates other board memes above /mlp/
why don't you go contribute to the board instead of jacking memes like a newfag
>>
File: 1491024799198.png (246KB, 869x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1491024799198.png
246KB, 869x1247px
Esfores wishes you good luck and I hope we get to be in the same group together!
>>
File: sun of lava and ice.jpg (182KB, 1241x208px) Image search: [Google]
sun of lava and ice.jpg
182KB, 1241x208px
>>30937538
>>30937635
Not that anon, but
>who is /f/'s "Daily Dose" (/v/ meme)
>Who is /sci/'s "Sun of Lava/Ice" (/b/ meme)
A board's player's meme does not strictly have to be from that specific board, as long as that meme fits the theme of that board it's eligible to be that board's player
>>
File: limestone.png (3MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
limestone.png
3MB, 2500x2000px
>Ctrl+F "Limestone"
>No result.
I-I thought we were a bunch who wanted to see her in Autumn to represent our salt.
>>
>>30937545
Done things really don't belong. Cum Jar never should've made it onto a poll. But it did, and the board did the right thing and rejected it.
>>
>>30937635
>why don't you go contribute to the board
I've been a musicfag here from late 2012.
>>
It's Fluttercuck's time.
>>
>>30938393
based, I love musicfag stuff when I come across it
>>
File: 1479767524216s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1479767524216s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>30938569
>hopping on the cuck meme bandwagon
>>
>>30938393
Have you ever considered making music for the cup specifically?
>>
File: burningmoney.jpg (180KB, 1920x817px) Image search: [Google]
burningmoney.jpg
180KB, 1920x817px
But seriously, give me one good reason why we couldn't do a league. Properly this time.
>>
File: (you)ing.jpg (46KB, 537x555px) Image search: [Google]
(you)ing.jpg
46KB, 537x555px
>>30939776
>>
>>30940513
Not an argument. Instead of a manager circlejerk, it could be something the whole board does. Why not?
>>
File: wow!.png (140KB, 273x338px) Image search: [Google]
wow!.png
140KB, 273x338px
>one reason
Nobody wants to actually host and organize it. That's the only reason you need. Nobody can stop you from doing a league.
>>
This is the future we chose.
>>>/vg/189279427

Also lel at evoweb hoping for help from 4CC "experts".
>>
>>30940669
You don't know that.
>>30940709
/aesco/ will figure something out.
>>
File: Lots of pasta.jpg (107KB, 588x390px) Image search: [Google]
Lots of pasta.jpg
107KB, 588x390px
>>30940709
When will KONAMI learn...
>>
>>30940617
I would be down for this, but I see the argument against it as well half of the board hates the shitty generals while half of the board is made up of anons who like the shitty generals.

Either way I'm still going to watch whatever the managers shit out because I'm a neet with nothing else better to do.
>>
File: 1503990044170.jpg (72KB, 564x595px) Image search: [Google]
1503990044170.jpg
72KB, 564x595px
A polite request for managers to not overwrite Tracy's MOTM anthemn for the third time in a row. >implying /mlp/ will ever win again
I want to hear this damn thing in its original form before the cup dies, and if you mess it up, there will be consequences.
Pic related.
>>
>>30941450
Tracy getting denied her anthem is one of the last remaining good cup curses/traditions.
>>
>>30941417
Hypothetically, say we had 24 teams, enough for 8 groups of 3, top two finishers in each group going to a RO16, what 24 teams would be good?
>>
File: 1505432850910.jpg (11KB, 275x238px) Image search: [Google]
1505432850910.jpg
11KB, 275x238px
>>30941450
>Pic related
you'll force them to play super mario?
>>
>>30941566
Hey, don't fuck with the bronze age hit squad. They will walk at you awkwardly while making threatening noises.
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.