[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O.C'S ARE FAIR GAME NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 21

File: backpedaling as usual.jpg (74KB, 513x312px) Image search: [Google]
backpedaling as usual.jpg
74KB, 513x312px
Forget what Jim promised and pay attention to what he is saying now, plus you can't hod him responsible of anything he promised in the past, otherwise you are a hater, a hater!

Seriously, what a dick.
>>
>>30912738
He sounds pretty bummed out about it himself. The "joy" of working on a toy commercial.
>>
File: 597516136.png (216KB, 375x370px) Image search: [Google]
597516136.png
216KB, 375x370px
>>30912738
it was a raffle made by hasbro at the con for people who bought VIP passes you idiot. jim had no say in the matter.
>>
>>30912756
Serves him right for running his mouth making promises despite having zero power or authority to back them up.

He shat his own bed, now he has to lie on it. It's his own problem and fault if this causes him trouble or depression.
>>
>>30912738
>And this is all with their legal consent
>ywn rape Hasbro with your alicorn OC
>>
Jim is Hasbros bitch and will do everything they say.
>>
>>30912776
>jim is a fucker for making promises (you support) and being overridden by those above him
why are you such a cuck, jimfag? id honestly like to know what kind of twisted stupid shit goes on in your mind where someone is damned in every single situation whether or not they agree with you.
>>
>>30912795
> All lowercase
> Avatar fagging
> Jimfag this, jimfag that

Ah, it's this guy again. The one with the mental illness and lots of free time.

So, tell me... what exactly do you pretend to gain from this unhealthy obsession of yours? Fame, respect, internet fame, what?
>>
>>30912785
So... he's just another employee?
>>
>>30912814
Jim is a small fish on Hasbro's pond yet he wants to be praised by other people's work and also thinks he has the power and authority to make promises on his own so the fans would praise and love him for being "on their side"

Except Jim was, is and always will be on his own side and nowhere else. When will you fags understand this?
>>
>>30912813
you didnt answer.
>>
File: cappa001.jpg (181KB, 1323x256px) Image search: [Google]
cappa001.jpg
181KB, 1323x256px
>>30912795
>>
>>30912875
>"critic"
if you knew anything about me youd know i actively support positive and negative criticism when people can actually make their reasons clear. i wont accept "its shit" as criticism, nor will i accept when someone is being a fucking idiot like jimfag.

>>30912840
you are a hypocrite through and through.
>>
>>30912895
Look, it's already obvious you have mental issues and no job, no friends and no life, otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time here with this obsession of yours.

You are so noisy, so toxic and so annoying that a single comment of yours is already enough to know it's you. How about if you give it a rest and try going outside to socialize and try getting a life while the weather it's still good?

You aren't getting any younger, you know.
>>
>>30912895
Now you are spamming it here as well? >>30912929

Dude, you really need help. Seriously, seek professional help because you are definitely NOT a normal person.
>>
File: 1423183594725.gif (85KB, 401x348px) Image search: [Google]
1423183594725.gif
85KB, 401x348px
>>30912934
projection. even if i was all of what you claim it in no way effects the merits of my claims. i type this way because i want to. its as simple as that. the fact that this is literally the only thing you can attack tells me and anyone else who happens to be unfortunate enough to read this tripe needs to know.

you will always know its me because i seek out people like you. i seek you out because just like the way i type; i want to. i want to remind you every time you post that your stupidity wont be accepted here. im not above admitting thats truly autistic in its own sense, but thats how it is. this is an autistic place and thats my autistic flavor.

you are a hypocrite, jimfag. you are the biggest attention whore on this board. the only possible way to become an even bigger whore is to get a tripcode. you know no one gives a fuck about your crusade which is why you need to spam shit everywhere. if you were right you wouldnt need to try so hard to prove it. you wouldnt need to make outrageously stupid stretch claims like its jims fault hasbro went over his head. you want to play that game i could argue its fausts fault for quitting in the first place. literally everything wrong with the show is her fault because she left.
>>
>>30912738
What is Jim was /ourguy/ the whole time but Hasbro force him to pretend that everything is his fault instead of theirs?
>>
>>30912738
Remember when he said that there would be no romance on the show?
>>
>>30912993
i actually dont. could you find the quote?
>>
File: 1504389838646.png (112KB, 427x248px) Image search: [Google]
1504389838646.png
112KB, 427x248px
>>30912874
The answer is that you're a faggot obssesed over a minor employee and blaming him for anything that his bossess added to the show. You are a disgusting little sad man, Jimfag.
>>
>>30912982
Dude, seriously stop. Or at least try to redact your comments in a way that doesn't make them look so obvious it's you.

"Winning a internet discussion" is not something that will get you a job, or love, or a healthy body. It only means you have no life and your entire existence revolves around the internet, picking fights, trying to grandstand and getting furious when someone doesn't see how awesome you think you are.

Seriously, turn off the computer and go outside while the wather is still good. Autumn is coming, so you will miss out catching the last bits of Summer and whatever fun you still could squeeze out from it.
>>
>>30913006
There have been plenty of tweets where he says that the show is about friendship and there will be no shipping. I think it was around the time where people bothered him about Sparity and later about Marblemac.
>>
>>30912738
>well-developed OCs with a pleasant color scheme, fitting talent and interests
I wonder if we'll even be able to spot them. I guess they'll just trot by in the background in one scene. These aren't kids with a dying wish.

And by the way, OP, you are a hater, but I don't blame you.
>>
>>30913023
> OC
> Well developed

Pick one.
Also, lots of people used to love the show and respect it's staff, but as Jim said, "Things change I guess"
>>
>>30913009
i wont ever stop, and i want you to know its me. we will have no life together, jimfag. you will continue spouting stupid bullshit and ill continue pointing out why its stupid and what a hypocritical attention whore you are for as long as youre here.

dont make the mistake of thinking youre special or unique. there have been plenty of others before you.

>>30913016
i vaguely recall something about the mane6 not being put into relationships, but i dont recall them ever saying the show would never have romance.
>>
File: 252525325.png (350KB, 876x611px) Image search: [Google]
252525325.png
350KB, 876x611px
>>30913051
I didn't find these particular tweets but this one confirm that he doesn't have control over any shipping so it's pointless to see whether he was against it or not.
>>
>>30913041
Well you can't ask for development of a background character, but I'm sure you get my point that if you choose a humble color scheme and an in-universe talent, you'd have a fine OC that doesn't jump out.

>"Things change I guess"
Yeah that's a retarded thing to say. Do some soul searching, man.
>>
>>30913051
Honey, I'm a married woman on my late 20's.
No kids yet, we are still not ready to assume that responsability. But the thing is, I can balance my internet nerdyness with my real life while you seem proud to be a man with no life outside of this self proclaimed crusade of yours.

It's not healthy and definitely not something to feel proud of. Neither it is something you can say and expect other people to feel any respect for you, so once again, at least try considering giving it a rest now and then, and at least try considering going outside to socialize, maybe finding a job, maybe try applying for therapy so you could have a happy life for real and not this self delusion of yours.

Your parents will not live forever, so eventually you will need to find a way to sustain yourself. Why not try starting now?
As I said, you are not getting any younger, and neither are your parents.
>>
>>30913074
>queer kids written straight, straight kids in quotation marks
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30913076
Can we at least expect a non gaudy color scheme and non special snowflake design?
>>
>>30913102
No one is straight in real life. We're all faggots.
>>
File: ChrisChanPonyOC.jpg (66KB, 480x546px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisChanPonyOC.jpg
66KB, 480x546px
>>30912738
What do you say, guys. Can we get the legendary Chris-Chan on national TV?
>>
File: grill.png (87KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
grill.png
87KB, 1254x261px
>>30913081
>married, female, and home all day doing nothing
well honestly that explains a lot of your idiocy. i dont want to go all [r9k] but seriously you suck at logic. let me show you an example from your next statement.
>you seem proud to be a man with no life
this has nothing to do with anything. i could be a homeless bum with no teeth and one leg and you could approach me and claim hillary is currently the president of the US and i could tell you youre wrong. are you right simply because of my status? no, of course not. google ad hominem and learn how to argue the issue, jimfag.

i could give a shit less about respect around here. the point of this place is to post anonymously so your status (that thing you keep bring up as a legit stance in your argument) means absolutely dick. only the merit of your claims matter. (that thing you keep avoiding because youre wrong and we both know it)

no what would be really simple and super mature of you as a grown ass adult? ceasing your retarded crusade against a cog in a wheel and being able to admit when youre wrong. itd also be nice if you stopped being a hypocritical attention whore.
>>
>>30913145
HAHAHAHA

HEY FAGGOT, IT'S YOU! >>30912929
THE FUCKING ANIMAL WHO KEEPS YAPPING AND YAPPING BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING HE CAN DO!

HAHAHAHAHA! ANIMAL!

NOT A HUMAN BEING!

ONLY A SAD ANIMAL!
>>
File: aDA3c.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aDA3c.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>30913081
>I'm a married woman on my late 20's
>implying

And even if you were a succesfull Chad or a busty blonde supermodel, it doesn't change the fact that if you're the faggot who is obssessed with Jim Miller then you need to off yourself.

Jimposting, Glimmerposting and that one autist who talk about Discord dying and becoming evil while Twilight lose her wings need to off themselves.
>>
File: 28624645.png (132KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
28624645.png
132KB, 400x300px
>>30913167
hi.
>>
>>30913145
>>
>>30912738
There have been 2 or 3 make a wish oc ponies in the show with voice lines already. As long as the color schemes are not too garish you'll hardly notice the difference.
>>
>>30913118
If the writers have properly filtered all of the shitty ones out, then yes. But I guess they'll probably still be wearing a scarf or earrings simply because it was there wasn't anything better. To be fair, I personally didn't think Stellar Eclipse or Angel Wings looked all that bad (let aside the bowtie and bracelet in the case of the latter).
>>
>>30913145
OK, you know what, I give up.

Just remember, I tried to be nice to you and I tried helping out but you rejected me.

Be happy, I guess.
>>
>>30913194
i thought as much.
>>
File: gimme a hug maan.jpg (32KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
gimme a hug maan.jpg
32KB, 600x611px
>>30912738
>Seriously, what a dick

>Jim says "thing A" is the truth
>Something changes without his say
>"Thing B" is now the truth because of somebody that isn't Jim
>Jim is the dick
>>
>>30913145
>>30913194
Which one of you is the autistic one obssesed with Jim Miller because ican't tell.
>>
File: pony.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pony.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>30912738
O.C's in the show. You're a bit late m8.
>>
>>30913188
Eh, I expect the new OCs to look exactly as something made out from Pony Creator: bracelets, wristwatches, necklaces, socks, vests, earrings, spiky makes, beards, gaudy colorschemes, etc.
>>
File: hascon.jpg (181KB, 1000x557px) Image search: [Google]
hascon.jpg
181KB, 1000x557px
>>30913209
this
the only people responsible for this bullshit writing and OC's are people on that panel. Well, maybe beside Berrow since she went there to talk about books.

McCarthy, Haber, Thiessen and Vogel are the main heads of story telling even if they all pretent that Meghan is the one one who decide things. The recent seasons and new plotlines about Glimmer are mostly shit because of Haber's and Vogels influence since McCarthy and Thiessen were making the movie.
>>
>>30913122
Yes for the love of God, yes! This needs to happen.
>>
>>30913122
Please no. Don't encourage him.
>>
>>30913220
We'll see in due time. Only people that took the effort to buy a VIP ticket were in the raffle anyway, so it's not like every kids random General Zoi shithorse is in the contest. But on the other hand I don't expect too much from a dedicated EQDfag either.
>>
>>30913243
The movie will be a flop and McCarthy, Vogel, Thiessen, and Miller will get fired.
>>
>>30913214
The one who constantly tries to create drama and pretend he's Jim's personal internet bodyguard, of course.
I assure you that if that faggot could stop himself from sperging out all the time, nobody would bother posting about Miller anymore, because that clown is the one who always brings attention to Miller's screencaps all the time.

But as you can see, complaining about complainers IS his entire life so he will not quit.
>>
>>30913243
> Complaing about Jim Miller is stupid
> Complaing about Haber and Vogel is fair game though!

Ah, Jim whiteknights.
>>
>>30913276
>The one who constantly tries to create drama and pretend he's Jim's personal internet critic
you need a mirror jimfag.
>>
>>30912767
>for people who bought VIP passes
So, all three of them?
>>
>>30913337
Look, you already got outed out as a mentally crippled guy with internet access so you can stop pretending you have any worth as a human being.

If the "jimfags" dissapeared all at once you immediately would try finding new shit to complain about and stalk around so you aren't fooling anyone. :)
>>
File: 25689527.png (159KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
25689527.png
159KB, 900x900px
>>30913363
makes you wish you went because the odds would be good, doesnt it?

>>30913372
outed by you? you couldnt argue against my initial fucking claim and you completely dodged all the other shit weve discussed. you have nothing because what you have to say is empty rhetoric.

indeed, if you fucked off forever id find someone new as i have for years. youre not the first, and you certainly wont be the last.
>>
>>30913480
I don't have to explain myself to a braindamaged animal. :)

You are not a human being, you are just a pile of failed genes and burden on society.
What makes you think you are more than a nuisance and an endless money pit for your poor and tired parents?
What makes you believe you will ever be anything more than that?
>>
>>30913713
and yet youre still wrong.
>>
>>30913793
As I said, you are not a human being and never will be, so i don't have to explain myself to a pile of fail who will never accomplish anything more complex than eat, drink, shit and sleep during the rest of his life. ;)

And no amout of spam or c-c-clever replies will change what you are.
>>
>>30914011
at this point youre only really insulting yourself since you couldnt even logically defend yourself against an animal, hypocritical attention whore jimfag.

were obviously done here. see you in the next one.
>>
>>30913118
According to the EQD article on it the winners won't be submitting the OC designs themselves but rather an artist on the show staff will design one for them based on the results of a personality test they were asked to fill out.
>>
>>30914062
Nope!

I'm only having fun by poking a brainfucked monkey to make him reply and dance at my whim.

You haven't accomplished anythng and nothing will ever change just because you bitch about it 24/7/365. :)
>>
File: IMG_011.png (121KB, 2150x1384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_011.png
121KB, 2150x1384px
>it's another 'jimfag is mad at jim instead of being mad at the right people' episode
Welcome to the world of grown up adults jimfag!
Where you've got to follow your boss' orders or get fired
Now go get a job and fuck off my board
>>
>>30913173
>that one autist who talk about Discord dying and becoming evil while Twilight lose her wings need to off themselves.
I think that's the thomas the tank engine fag.
Jimfag wishes he was on thomasfag's level. Guys been here shitposting since S4. And unlike the pathetic jimfag, thomas doesn't shit up the catalog with new threads every day and then complain about how others have no life.
>>
>>30915780
its a good thing you saved this thread.
>>
File: Screenshot (1000).png (739KB, 976x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1000).png
739KB, 976x1080px
>>30912795
lol nice damage controle nigger
you don't promiss something you can't do/prevent

but i guess it's alright because you feld good for the five seconds you belived that borderline retarded faggot
>>
>>30917635
>>>/a/
And stay there
>>
File: Screenshot (976).png (129KB, 314x512px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (976).png
129KB, 314x512px
>>30917854
>complaining about anime on a philipino image board dedicated to anime

i think you've forgotten where you are
also

>only people who brows /a/ watch anime
>>
>>30917883
No, actually, you don't understand where you are
And stop avatarfagging, faggot
>>
>>30912767
Also the VIP guests are not getting to insert a aelf made OC like the Make A Wish kids did and voice it. The Attendees at the Dinner filled out Questionnaires and all of them will get offical concept sketches of a pony based on that Questionnaire the winners got that and there new custom pony will get made in to a Flash rig and become a background pony.
>>
Such threads should be deleted. OP is paranoid
>>
File: Screenshot (952).png (390KB, 500x940px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (952).png
390KB, 500x940px
>>30917887
>he thinks he's in his save space
>>
>>30913122
That Oc is pure sex. I'd vote for that
>>
>>30913289
It's stupid. You may as well complain about De Lancie or Tara Strong. They have no influence over the story and characters.
Concentrate your hate on the actual storywriters and their twitter accounts.
>>
>>30915780
Great, so we have Jimfag, Thomasfag and god know how many Glimmerposters.
>>
There's been OCs in the show before, the two make a wish foundation ponies.

He was clearly referring to including fandom OCs as injokes, which they avoid for possible legal issues or controversies.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.