[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 8 Animatic at HASCON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: CHRYSSI.png (351KB, 884x455px) Image search: [Google]
CHRYSSI.png
351KB, 884x455px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD8Q_USb1PU
So yeah, she's still here.
Close-up.
>>
>>30904791
S8 sneak peak
"No villain is irredeemable" - show staff at same panel
>>
>>30904791
>It's another Glimglam saves the day episode
Already shit, Chryssi already learned not to underestimate Glimmer. This is awful.
>>
>>30904809
Shit, you're probably right - she didn't take a hair strand from Starlight, did she?
>>
>>30904791
>it will be a Chrysalis frames the M6 for shit they didn't do so everyone starts hating them episode

Or

>it will be a Chrysalis impersonate one member of the M6 at a time to try and break their friendship

Either way it's going to be cliché shit
>>
>>30904809
...Are you that stupid?
She's clearly not. She's taking precautions and getting her revenge.

>>30904830
No. Again, she's getting her revenge on Glimmer for taking everything from her.
>>
>>30904791
>twilight: princess of all the magic
>poochie: princess of all the magic, too
>still can't detect a bug
pbbbt
>>
>>30904855
And underestimating her in the process and taking zero precautions in stopping her.
>>
>>30904855
>knowing about the premise of an episode from an animatic
Are you Jim or his defense force?
>>
>>30904847
Third time having to explain this because apparently nobody watched TWaBA.

It's on Glimmer. The mane 6 didn't do shit to Chrysalis. Glimmer took everything from her.
She's getting revenge.
>>
Why is she so into RDs ass?
>>
>>30904932
Trying to get the crust just right for when she mimics it.
>>
>>30904791
>season 8
Ha! Glim Glam doesn't get to her this season.
>>
File: happeningwebm.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
happeningwebm.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>30904855
>she's getting her revenge on Glimmer
Oh, didn't see it like that. That actually sounds pretty good. But this is the last time I wanna see Starlight as the main character in a two-parter.
>>
MORE GLIMMY TWO-PARTERS FUCK YES!
>>
>>30904893
No, it's not the premise, it's what she fucking said.
Holy hell, I get that 4chan is literally mentally incapable of expecting anything other than pure shit, and insulting anybody that disagrees, but good god, you'd expect anybody with a brain to understand what's literally being fucking spoonfed to them.

>>30904876
>Underestimating somebody who overthrew your entire kingdom virtually on her own
I guess we'll have to watch the episode and see what happens. :)
>>
>>30904791
>chryssi becomes the m6 and sabotages glimmers relationships with them all
>>
File: Things are okay.png (105KB, 282x276px)
Things are okay.png
105KB, 282x276px
>>30905011
Glad to see there's somebody on here who doesn't want to hate the episode.
>>
>>30905057
That doesn't actually sound bad. But I don't think that's what's happening seeing as how she's never needed DNA to change.
>>
>>30905059
It's easier to blindly shitpost over something you hate (for whatever asinine reason). People who are pleasantly interested or intrigued usually don't post because it doesn't rile them up.
>>
Anybody going to nightmare nights in Dallas?

Gonna be cosplaying anon
>>
>>30905079
good point. is this some voodoo shit
>>
>>30905059
What did you expect? Someone how visits /mlp/ and stays up-to-date just to tell everyone how much he hates everything? Whyever would anyone do that?
>>
>YEEEEES
>what WHAT
lel
>>
wait what did Glim do to Chrysalis?
the m6 fucked her up during the wedding
am i missing something
>>
>>30905163
I'm guessing you didn't watch S6 finale?
>>
>>30905163
Mane six
>We stopped your invasion!
Glimmer
>I stole all your children!
Cadance
>Hi Chrysalis! I pooped in your sink!
>>
>>30905178
xd replying to shitty bait haha so funny
>>
>>30905178
i haven't watched season 6 or 7
where can i find them?
>>
>>30905200
yayponies
>>
I miss Sibsy. Though this looks pretty nice too.
>>
How was Daring Done?? I've not heard any opinions on it, and I've also not watched it because Dash and Pinkie episodes kinda bore me.
>>
>>30905269
It's shit
>>
>>30905269
Why don't you look in the relevant thread instead of here?
>>
>>30905269
Not sure how much weight Anons put in the strawpolls nowadays, but here's the results of that for Daring Don't so far if you want:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13894380/r
>>
>>30905269
It was watch the episode you lazy bitch.
>>
so Chrysalis is basically confirmed to be turning into a gaydeer right?

what a shame
>>
>>30905200
>not watching seasons 6 or 7
Season 6 was quite a bit weaker than season 5, worse than other modern seasons, but still better than seasons 1 or 2. Season 7 however has been great so far and is easily one of the best seasons in the show.

Your enjoyment on season 6 is dependent on who your favorite character is as Spike and Glimmer get the best episodes. The CMC get some good episodes, but they get much less than they usually do and one of their episodes is the worst episode in the show. The mane 6 are pretty unremarkable this season and are the reason why that CMC episode the worst in the series.
>>
>>30904791
It's just an idea, but maybe she's planning the classic ol plot of "evil clones" or something.
>>
>>30905299
>lazy
That always confused me. If you like a show, why do you need to put effort into watching it?
>>
>>30905563
That would make some sense actually. But how would she utilize this plan? Now that her hive is gone, she has no easy way to kidnap the mane six to be replaced by the "clones"
>>
>>30904809
She's probably cloning the M6 so she can do something with the EoH. She wouldn't need Starlight for that.
>>
>>30905479
Stop fucking baiting, holy shit
>>
>>30905214
how many viruses will i get?
>>
>>30906210
Yayponies is legit dude.
>>
Aww shucks, I guess I can't make some fake animatic now.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.