[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ponytown "gang"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: medium.png (12KB, 405x389px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
12KB, 405x389px
We meet on pony town near stumps or near the spawn! We do raids whenever, and we all are very chill!!!
Here's the link to the game, and here are the rules for the gang!!!<3
https://pony.town/

Only years between 1 and 2018, Ad and Bc are allowed!
You can change years if you want.
THE BODY COLORS ARE TO BE PITCH BLACK NO EXCEPTIONS
THE OUTLINES MAY VARY IN COLOR
Have fun in the chats!
No bullying!
Only years between 1 and 3000, For years over 2018 let your imagination go wild for them!
You can change years if you want. YOUR SNOUT must be black and the black nose
the only color to it is the outline.
>>
>>30903939
Commit mass suicide
>>
Ignore the 1-2018 !!!
>>
>>30903946
this
>>
i would if i could, don't worry :^)
>>
>>30903939
I don't get it. Beyond customization, is there any more to the game aside from walking around, talking and clicking on patches of grass?
>>
I believe they may add in new features in the future, but for now it's kind of a walk around and chill type thing. I don't know though.
>>
>>30904147
You can sit and boop.
Otherwise, not really.
>>
I mean yeah, they might add in new commands tho
>>
>>30904337
Mate, how do you sit and stuff
Also, you can press the post number to reply
>>
>>30904344
ah shit, i'm dumb
But you sit with X
You use emotes with /e
and just use emoticons n shit
other than that, ye.
>>
>>30904413
thanks mate.
>>
>>30904418
ye man
>>
>>30903939
>We do raids
You what now
>>
>>30904867
p a n t y r a i d
>>
>>30904958
So what you're saying is, y'all are a bunch of Gaia-tier roleplayers?
>>
>>30904997
maybeee
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.