[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched Campfire Tales and the final scene was so beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I just watched Campfire Tales and the final scene was so beautiful it actually made me burst into tears thinking about how I wish the real world was more like Equestria and my life was more like the ponies'. I haven't felt this way in a long time.
>>
>>30903059
Travel. There are places on Earth that look similar.
>>
>>30903093
I wish I could afford to
>>
>>30903095
Hitchhike and surf couches. You can save a ton of money if you're willing to give up the usual comforts and to have an adventure.
>>
>>30903095
If you can't afford to travel, what about more local options like hiking trails? There's probably a cool park within a one hour drive of where you live.

>>>/out/ (in a nice way for once)
>>
>>30903059
You cried too I knew I wasn't alone.
When they ran off I imagined what they did next make a makeshift tent out of those trees, made a new fire or played in the water makes you wonder what their life is like when the show ends.
I know how my life is like and it's very boring wake up don't eat for an hour get some coffee play my games night time gets close haven't eaten all day I don't care brush my teeth and lay in bed and imagine how life in Equestria would be like.
>>
>>30903095
Go hiking and junk. Learn basic survival and you can live somewhere beautiful for long as you like. Spent seven months walking and barely spent a hundred credits.
>>
>>30903093
It's not just the scenery but I also envy the ponies. Humans are repulsive to look at, crooked yellow teeth, bad hair, dirty and oily skin, and they sweat a lot and smell bad.
Ponies are perfect and clean and elegant.
>>
File: image.png (73KB, 335x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73KB, 335x471px
>>30903223
Just leave the UK then if bad teeth and skin is the issue you're having.
>>
>>30903220
>credits
I wish I could Anon, but credits are no good here, I need something more real.
>>
>>30903226
I live in America. The problem with human is that they're TOO real. Humans look uncanny as fuck. I want my perfect cartoon ponies.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
OP here, left after two posts, but couldn't sleep and came back. Glad to see I got some replies. Going outside more is definitely a good idea. There are in fact some nice places near me.

I just love how their world is so unsullied by technology. There aren't smoke belching vehicles everywhere. No ugly factories or houses. No private property signs marking off every place you might go. Just miles of pristine wilderness, shared by all.

I also love how they actually have interpersonal, face to face relationships. They aren't all distracted by TV and the internet. They aren't constantly worrying about their jobs, their cars, their debts. They are able to actually live in the moment, unlike so many of us people.

And they really care about each other. They have close, lasting friendships and share real experiences with meaning.

The real world just seems so bleak in comparison. We can never go back to such a simpler time and place as they live in. We've trapped ourselves in this modern world full of isolation and despair.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30903233
Wouldn't you like your waifu if she was a 3D cartoon pony?
>>
>>30903306
Just keep in mind that human existence was never not "bleak". We've been fretting over harvests, taxes, and making ends meet in general ever since we came down trees. Absence of technology just means more hard labor.
>>
>>30903332
you're right. a lot of these feelings are probably just coming from loneliness. after all why else would I be sitting here at 4am browsing 4chan. I wish I had good friends like them.
>>
>>30903343
To be fair, in year 1700 you would be toiling in the fields together with the other villagers, and would have no choice but to make friends. And you'd sleep tight due to tiredness.
>>
>>30903356
and we would also use horses for transportation. 1700 is starting to sound awesome. oh well can't go back in time.
>>
>>30903059
Rock Solid Friendship gave me a similar feel. It took me back to my days of playing Pokemon and making hideouts in the trees. I would fucking kill to have an underground house cavern like that.
>>
>>30903059
It's because this episode was great. Nothing in season 1 tops Campfire Tales, nothing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.